Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals (35621 Views)

Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals / Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Realname: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jamestown123:
See how envy and jealousy won kill u for nothing

Envy?

You assume everyone is facing the same financial challenges you are facing ? grin
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Mizk(f): 7:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Did he not collect gift from the same David Mark? The politicians that sponsored his planned protest that was called off. It was Femi Kuti that revealed that secret when he was interviewed by Hip TV. Tuface is a coward and a tool used by the same corrupt?politicians.
Yea i heard how he got a gift from him, i use to like him alot until he became a b!tch.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 7:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mizk:
Yea i heard how he got a gift from him, i use to like him alot until he became a b!tch.
The man should stick to Music, he is not ripe for activism.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by allaboutobed(m): 8:56pm On Sep 01, 2018
Realname:
See this benue drunkard !

They were wiping.out your people you kept mute!

You performed for every past government that paid.you! Oleee

Now you are talking ? Your club Rumors is running down, you have school fees of 5 kids to pay

You are managing the 10 cars you put on Uber to survive now you are trying to advise the youths ?

GTFOH

people get bad mouth o. Na a whole 2face u dey talk to like dis?. It's ok.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by hensben(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nigerians are full of hate. Now I see why the country is not moving forward. Smh
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by brojoshua: 9:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
That is good and I also support him, Nigerians should stop glorifying criminals, looters, padders, riggers, corrupt judges, false pastors, .
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by DonBenny77(m): 10:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
"I dey feel like Jolly Nyame" comes to mind

Tuface is a two faced hippo

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nairatrenders:
Popular afro-pop singer, 2Baba Idibia, has shared his thoughts on the forthcoming general elections in Nigerian.

2Face, who spoke to Showtime in a chat, advised the youths to stop celebrating criminally-minded politicians who are only out to loot public funds. “My advice to the youths is that we should begin to celebrate what is right.

We should stop celebrating criminals; we should stop hyping people that have done nothing to benefit us.

Imagine, someone wakes one morning and suddenly becomes a Senator with a lot of money; people will begin to celebrate him/her even when he has done nothing for his people. When you campaign for votes and you finally win, you’ve to have something to show for those votes. So, we need to begin to celebrate people who are genuine and not criminals”, he said.

2face Idibia Hopeful that Nigerians would not be deceived by political antics again, he wished for peaceful, credible elections. “I hope so, because that would depend on the electorate.

I’m hoping that Nigerians will understand that politicians should not use them again; I’m hoping that they would understand that these people will tell their usual stories, but we also should tell our own story this time around”, he said.

He advised the government to improve on communication with the masses. “My advice is that they should speak to the people more, they should let us know what’s happening. When people don’t know what’s happening they tend to talk, they tend to argue.

When we hear something in the news tomorrow we don’t even know if it’s the truth or a lie because the government doesn’t even talk to us; we don’t even know what’s going on.

And that is a major issue; they should let the people know what’s going on, so, that the people can participate and be actively involved in the governance of the nation. The government should carry the people along”, he advised.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/2face-idibia-spits-fire-nigerians-should-stop-celebrating-criminals-2/

Wen the same looters fly privacy jets to Dubai to attend ur wedding n gave u cars n cash n other gifts u didn't reject them, u celebrated dem.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by lereinter(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
oruko maa ro yan
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Jamestown123: 2:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Realname:

Envy?

You assume everyone is facing the same financial challenges you are facing ? grin
U need to reason before you talk, and If u don't have any beta things to say jst shift one side.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=blackgold2018 post=70810635] Brain u no get. The famous re easily listened to and followed. A common man will not hv such voice for others to follow or pull much crowd compared to someone that is famous.[/quote. I just asked you a simple question that somebody that has brain would easily answer.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Realname: 3:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Jamestown123:
U need to reason before you talk, and If u don't have any beta things to say jst shift one side.

Why are you so testy this afternoon?
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by penplus: 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
Go and sing tuface and leave politics for REAL MEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Had A Baby Before Imade & Veronica But Abandoned Her - Kemi Olunloyo / This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up / Chidinma Ekile Pretty In Cornrows (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.