Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals (35622 Views)

Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals / Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by BiafraIShere(m): 1:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oh God, if the first page is to be likened to mortal combat, it will be called brutality. Just see as Nigerians dey panel beat the coward up and down. Someone that couldn't carry on with ordinary protest and had to chicken out shamelessly is here admonition youths shocked shocked
Same coward that wined, dined and collected the gifts is now telling people to shun them?? What kind of iberiberism is this??

3 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by romenna: 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Can start start naming names of those we want Nigerians to support?
We talk too many nonsensens in dis country
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by LZAA: 2:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nairatrenders:
Popular afro-pop singer, 2Baba Idibia, has shared his thoughts on the forthcoming general elections in Nigerian.

2Face, who spoke to Showtime in a chat, advised the youths to stop celebrating criminally-minded politicians who are only out to loot public funds. “My advice to the youths is that we should begin to celebrate what is right.

We should stop celebrating criminals; we should stop hyping people that have done nothing to benefit us.

Imagine, someone wakes one morning and suddenly becomes a Senator with a lot of money; people will begin to celebrate him/her even when he has done nothing for his people. When you campaign for votes and you finally win, you’ve to have something to show for those votes. So, we need to begin to celebrate people who are genuine and not criminals”, he said.

2face Idibia Hopeful that Nigerians would not be deceived by political antics again, he wished for peaceful, credible elections. “I hope so, because that would depend on the electorate.

I’m hoping that Nigerians will understand that politicians should not use them again; I’m hoping that they would understand that these people will tell their usual stories, but we also should tell our own story this time around”, he said.

He advised the government to improve on communication with the masses. “My advice is that they should speak to the people more, they should let us know what’s happening. When people don’t know what’s happening they tend to talk, they tend to argue.

When we hear something in the news tomorrow we don’t even know if it’s the truth or a lie because the government doesn’t even talk to us; we don’t even know what’s going on.

And that is a major issue; they should let the people know what’s going on, so, that the people can participate and be actively involved in the governance of the nation. The government should carry the people along”, he advised.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/2face-idibia-spits-fire-nigerians-should-stop-celebrating-criminals-2/
Sarkin and Roger3D wee not hear now
They wee just be following sai baba and jagaban upandan angry angry
Cc immhotep greenback gmbuharii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Jamestown123: 2:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Realname:
See this benue drunkard !

They were wiping.out your people you kept mute!

You performed for every past government that paid.you! Oleee

Now you are talking ? Your club Rumors is running down, you have school fees of 5 kids to pay

You are managing the 10 cars you put on Uber to survive now you are trying to advise the youths ?

GTFOH

See how envy and jealousy won kill u for nothing
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Everybody talking about his song "I dey feel like" but forgot "e be like say" I swear nah myopic thinking and sentiments go finish naija youths just as our politicians have used religion and tribalism to divide us. What happened to taking the message and ignoring the messenger if at all you are still pained about the called off protest when in reality you don't even really know why he had to do what he did then.

Note: I just talk my own I no quote or call anybody name so respect yourself enough and don't quote me.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by hensben(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
patrickcollins:
What do you mean sir, he was feeling like criminals ok ooo, one day another artiste will release a song feeling like shekau of boko haram and u will still maintain is ordinary feeling.
You guys lack deep understanding about words. Listen he didn’t say he want to be like obasanjo but he is feeling like obasanjo. Then obasanjo was president(number 1 man in the country), so tuface was literally saying he is feeling like number 1 in the girl’s life because she loves him. You grab?

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by RexTramadol1: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Fire Fire!!!
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by 8stargeneral: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hv u forgotten whn u dey feel like johny nyame...and johny nyame dey prison now because of crime,2face we no wan talk just mind ur self cry cry
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Hrmbossman(m): 3:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
Realname:

Now you are talking ? Your club Rumors is running down, you have school fees of 5 kids to pay

You are managing the 10 cars you put on Uber to survive now you are trying to advise the youths ?

GTFOH

If you were tuface you won't perform for politicians !!! Nor you won't put cars in uber if you had to!!! Ha!!! Goo look for your Brain Abeg!!! U leave the basic of the post dey talk trash
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Bambambiglo: 3:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:
This liverless duck is talking

Wasn't he the idiot that chickened out of the protests against these corrupt politicians...

Tuface has no credibility
He should just crawl back to the hole he came out from

Nigeria is cursed with lifeless government and zombie supporters

Very stupid and senseless comment. Who stopped you from organising your own protest?

All this ipob pigs and their foolish talks. By the way where is that your lord and savior, the albino monkey?

He's probably some where in tema Ghana bonking one ashawo at the moment. smh

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Bambambiglo: 3:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Realname:

GTFOH

Another senseless comment from an ipob p**
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by marshalldgreat(m): 3:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Simplep:
You,are you nt a criminal?
kiss
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by blackgold2018(m): 3:35pm On Sep 01, 2018
Onojanson:
In your area how many protest have organise against your councillor or local government chairman because of bad governance?
Brain u no get. The famous re easily listened to and followed. A common man will not hv such voice for others to follow or pull much crowd compared to someone that is famous.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by patrickcollins: 3:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
hensben:
You guys lack deep understanding about words. Listen he didn’t say he want to be like obasanjo but he is feeling like obasanjo. Then obasanjo was president(number 1 man in the country), so tuface was literally saying he is feeling like number 1 in the girl’s life because she loves him. You grab?
yea
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by daleehat: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nairatrenders:
Popular afro-pop singer, 2Baba Idibia, has shared his thoughts on the forthcoming general elections in Nigerian.

2Face, who spoke to Showtime in a chat, advised the youths to stop celebrating criminally-minded politicians who are only out to loot public funds. “My advice to the youths is that we should begin to celebrate what is right.

We should stop celebrating criminals; we should stop hyping people that have done nothing to benefit us.

Imagine, someone wakes one morning and suddenly becomes a Senator with a lot of money; people will begin to celebrate him/her even when he has done nothing for his people. When you campaign for votes and you finally win, you’ve to have something to show for those votes. So, we need to begin to celebrate people who are genuine and not criminals”, he said.

2face Idibia Hopeful that Nigerians would not be deceived by political antics again, he wished for peaceful, credible elections. “I hope so, because that would depend on the electorate.

I’m hoping that Nigerians will understand that politicians should not use them again; I’m hoping that they would understand that these people will tell their usual stories, but we also should tell our own story this time around”, he said.

He advised the government to improve on communication with the masses. “My advice is that they should speak to the people more, they should let us know what’s happening. When people don’t know what’s happening they tend to talk, they tend to argue.

When we hear something in the news tomorrow we don’t even know if it’s the truth or a lie because the government doesn’t even talk to us; we don’t even know what’s going on.

And that is a major issue; they should let the people know what’s going on, so, that the people can participate and be actively involved in the governance of the nation. The government should carry the people along”, he advised.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/2face-idibia-spits-fire-nigerians-should-stop-celebrating-criminals-2/

Busted.......������
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by daleehat: 4:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=Sharpshooota post=70791363]This liverless duck is talking

Wasn't he the idiot that chickened out of the protests against these corrupt politicians...

Nigeria is cursed with lifeless government and zombie supporters [/quote

We are not cursed pls. maybe your lifeless palm wine tapping father cursed you right from the womb
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by hensben(m): 4:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
patrickcollins:
yea
Some guys here and Eadris abdulkareem lack simple expression. Imagine Eadris saying ‘tu face wan be like obasanjo oooh’. When tu face talk so??. Literature student go explain better but I believe at some point in our academic life we did literature.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
Look out the statement coming out from someone that once hailed corrupt politicians like, Atiku, OBJ, Jolly Nyame and he collected gift from David Mark. Tuface should face his music and stop disgracing himself.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mizk:
Is it just me? It felt like he's shading david mark, and this is same dude who chickened out of a protest grin
Did he not collect gift from the same David Mark? The politicians that sponsored his planned protest that was called off. It was Femi Kuti that revealed that secret when he was interviewed by Hip TV. Tuface is a coward and a tool used by the same corrupt?politicians.

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by nurusystem(m): 4:45pm On Sep 01, 2018
fake guy, you no fit control protest against the FG and you ran away from the beginning of the protest.. so get out 2face. go and settle Black Face. fake man.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hrmbossman:

If you were tuface you won't perform for politicians !!! Nor you won't put cars in uber if you had to!!! Ha!!! Goo look for your Brain Abeg!!! U leave the basic of the post dey talk trash
Several musicians had declined to perform for politicians. Femi Kuti once declined to perform for Abacha in 1990s. Lagbaja told Senator Iyiola Omisore he won't perform during his campaign because, he was involved in his role model's (Chief Bola Ige) death. Musicians that sing against the government don't collect Money from corrupt politicians just because they are doing their jobs.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by dru23(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good point
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by anukulapo: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Watch out for Nigerian entertainers that don't honour Fela Anikulapo Kuti indeed. The ones that don't (at the very least) balance entertainment with activism, yet would like to feel like they know things are not right with nigeria...and they have mouth to talk.

...they are doomed to shoot themselves in the foot.

He's seeking relevance suddenly...like Daddy Shokey

SGR1
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by obayendo1010(m): 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=Realname post=70791393]See this benue drunkard !

GTFOH

who say make you announce am?
mumu face your life and give account of yourself.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by budusky05(m): 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hope Saraki and the rest will understand
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by okewujude(m): 5:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
oj-jeh neh, na tru
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by kenlispro: 5:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
Realname:

How did u know all these
GTFOH

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by poseidon12: 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:
This liverless duck is talking

Nigeria is cursed with lifeless government and zombie supporters

Don't mind him.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Horlamidei(m): 7:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Now I can see why Mikel washed him off..
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Realname: 7:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=obayendo1010 post=70812834][/quote]

grin

Hope his balls are salty enough for you? Fãg

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Realname: 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Another senseless comment from an ipob p**

I assume.you think I am.ibo? gay
Go back to pleasing your fàg partner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Throw Back Photo Of Singer Flavour Will Crack You Up / Chidinma Ekile Pretty In Cornrows (Photos) / Chika Lann: "My Hair Is Really Worth N40m, It’s Not A Publicity Stunt"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.