Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,671 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (24407 Views)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by lugado: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2018
the igbos should be worried the way the south south is penetrating apc. I can see them clinching the 2023 presidential ticket ahead of the SE . Besides, the northerners prefer them to the igbos and yorubas because they are easier to control.

3 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
hahahahahahaha,if you know core politicians very well you won't say this...... I'm surprised some of you are still sleeping.
Boy so tell me how pdp defectors will pull down Apc when saraki npdp couldn't achieve it

6 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by binaws(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2018
correct apc my party

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:17am On Sep 01, 2018
shedy03:
Such defection publicity is part of APCs riggin game plan come 2019. I doubt if the ordinary akwaibomite will vote for APC.

2019 almost here. Relax and keep doubting

5 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 9:18am On Sep 01, 2018
lugado:
the igbos should be worried the way the south south is penetrating apc. I can see them clinching the 2023 presidential ticket ahead of the SE . Besides, the northerners prefer them to the igbos and yorubas because they are easier to control.

At a time, intend to agree with you. But the game plan I can personally see is a SW/SS ticket

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:19am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
Boy so tell me how pdp defectors will pull down Apc when saraki npdp couldn't achieve it
hahahahaha,like I said if you don't know core politicians, you won't be too confident till after inec announce the results next year,online and reality is always different,I've seen politicians from different parties negotiating because of self interests so don't be too confident......
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:20am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
guy the implications is no 1 millions vote for pdp again.

delta
rivers
akwa ibom

meanwhile apc strongholds in north east northwest and south west remains strong .I am willing to place a bet with you with 200K that pdp will not get up to 11 millions vote in 2019
we will definitely place that bet come next year. You think is making noise here. that's how most of you were shouting that GEJ will win 2015, I told some guys that the odds was against him and they thought it's irrelevant.
all the bigwigs from the South were threatened with their Corruption cases to join APC non of them left PDP on their own. the level of betrayal next year will make the devil shed tears
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2018
lugado:
south south is out of the presidential game .they re currently positioning themselves for Senate presidency after buhari finish second term.

The battle is btw south west and south east. Currently the odds for south west is high.with the whole states now in apc compare to south east with only one apc state.

It will be stupid of any political party to zone his ticket. To opposition stronghold with second lowest votes in the country than his stronghold with the second highest vote in the country

6 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BENITAPUSSY: 9:21am On Sep 01, 2018
madridguy:
OP, you are really tormenting the wailers seriously. Keep it up sir till they dump their satanic umbrella.
I just pity Sarki,the crying atiku,tambuwa,kwonkwoso etc,there is no vacancy in aso rock.

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Sannisege:
unfortunately for you, PDP won’t win next years election.
let's see to it
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2018
geometricaxis:

APC does not need any states in SE, it is the SE that needs support outside the SE
how do we need support outside the SE?
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:25am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

we will definitely place that bet come next year. You think is making noise here. that's how most of you were shouting that GEJ will win 2015, I told some guys that the odds was against him and they thought it's irrelevant.
all the bigwigs from the South were threatened with their Corruption cases to join APC non of them left PDP on their own. the level of betrayal next year will make the devil shed tears
so how can we make this happen I mean the bet no time for long story.

Maybe we call a mod here and we transfer our fund to the mods and after inec declares the winner the mod will open a front-page to declare the winner.

Wailers put your money where your mouth is that 200K self small can we increase further to 500Kgringrin

7 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

how do we need support outside the SE?

go and ask a primary school kid to teach you arithmetic

....and social studies while you are at it

3 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:26am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

the day I got to know of a minister that betrayed gej was the day I cautioned myself never to use emotions........and that same person will sit down with gej to negotiate on behalf of the party,Nigeria politics is very cunny but interesting.

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Integrator1: 9:27am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

So the Udom has not been doing well in Infrastructures? thought we could have had a debate but you still need some lectures abt Aks.
let me leave you with this, why Ibomites love Akpabio is based on the fact that he is a giver. he donates and gives freely unlike Udom who prefers to hoard the money while establishing companies. currently he has established over 6 companies and employed a lot of youths. Udom's administration has passed a bill through the state house of Assembly that all oil companies in the state will employ 70 percent of the staff from Aks. Udom prefers to create jobs for them and not giving them whereas Akpabio gives freely without creating something for them in the long run. moreover, Aks government is still paying for most of the infrastructures done by Akpabio. the fact still remains that Akpabio built alot of infrastructures within the 8 years he spent in the government house, but heck Udom has performed well in just 3 years

Funny comment I must say.. In your one year of youth service you categorically analyse what Udom has done, why he his performing and why he his better than Akpabio and why Akwa-ibomites will follow him? ...

Udom hasn't done 1/10 of what Akpabio did in Akwa-ibom, how many roads network in Nigeria can you compare with that of Akwa-ibom? Infrastructure been developed, standard stadia generating revenue et income when been fully utilised, employment and all sort. Though he's building on road maps laid down by Akpabio.

Concerning passing of bills, how many of it has been passed? How many more would be passed? It's just a political game plan to score cheap points.

Conclusively, an average Akwa-Ibomites sees Akpabio has a demigod forget all this social media stories.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
hahahahaha,like I said if you don't know core politicians, you won't be too confident till after inec announce the results next year,online and reality is always different,I've seen politicians from different parties negotiating because of self interests so don't be too confident......
you where so confident that pdp defectors will upset apc by betrayal.so I ask you again how re they going to achieve it since you have your personal reasons to make such comment.

6 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:29am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

why does the average Akwa Ibomite love Akpabio? if you answer it correctly then we can further our debate
If you are in uyo you won't ask that question

From itam to nwaniba.. From oron road airport side to stadium.. To abak... If you can't see what akabio did and why he is loved then you are blind

5 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:31am On Sep 01, 2018
geometricaxis:

go and ask a primary school kid to teach you arithmetic
bro, it shouldn't turn to an insult please. if your in the habit of doing that better stop it.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

bro, it shouldn't turn to an insult please. if your in the habit of doing that better stop it.

certain things are so blatantly obvious they dont need explanation

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

So the Udom has not been doing well in Infrastructures? thought we could have had a debate but you still need some lectures abt Aks.
let me leave you with this, why Ibomites love Akpabio is based on the fact that he is a giver. he donates and gives freely unlike Udom who prefers to hoard the money while establishing companies. currently he has established over 6 companies and employed a lot of youths. Udom's administration has passed a bill through the state house of Assembly that all oil companies in the state will employ 70 percent of the staff from Aks. Udom prefers to create jobs for them and not giving them whereas Akpabio gives freely without creating something for them in the long run. moreover, Aks government is still paying for most of the infrastructures done by Akpabio. the fact still remains that Akpabio built alot of infrastructures within the 8 years he spent in the government house, but heck Udom has performed well in just 3 years
I would drive you round uyo... If for every 3 akapbio project you point one udom project of same grade.. I owe you 100k

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:

But you have unwavering faith that those who decamped from APC to PDP will not betray PDP? You have faith that the Fulani politicians who decamped to PDP will not work secretly for their brother, Buhari? wink

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
you where so confident that pdp defectors will upset apc by betrayal.so I ask you again how re they going to achieve it since you have your personal reasons to make such comment.
look,npdp know the secret they used in rigging the last election and that is one reason all of them are so confident and as for the defectors,if APC use emotions to play politics with the bigwigs from PDP they will be caught unawares and like I said don't just sit confidently and say yes we have clinched it,we have won when you have not startes and if I were to be in APC I will never allow bigwigs to my party,I will use the corruption case against them to get votes from their states.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by shedy03(m): 9:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:

2019 almost here. Relax and keep doubting
Rigging is the target, nothing more.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

But you have unwavering faith that those who decamped from APC to PDP will not betray PDP? You have faith that the Fulani politicians who decamped to PDP will not work secretly for their brother, Buhari? wink
haaaas!!!!! I fear politicians in this country,I can go to bed with two politicians but if my heart has been in my party from day one I will never betray it,it is almost like allowing aiye into airlord stead.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Integrator1: 9:36am On Sep 01, 2018
mrvitalis:

From itam to nwaniba.. From oron road airport side to stadium.. To abak... If you can't see what akabio did and why he is loved then you are blind

You don't need to argue with them. All these ipods who fails to reason beyond their nose whose lives revolves around hatred thinking that hatred would solve their problems.

7 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
haaaas!!!!! I fear politicians in this country,I can go to bed with two politicians but if my heart has been in my party from day one I will never betray it,it is almost like allowing into airlord stead.

In that case, Shekarau will work for buhari. Buba Galadima will work for buhari, Tambuwal will also work for buhari as they were with him since the APP days or you don't think so?

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by teepain: 9:38am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
so how can we make this happen I mean the bet no time for long story.

Maybe we call a mod here and we transfer our fund to the mods and after inec declares the winner the mod will open a front-page to declare the winner.

Wailers put your money where your mouth is that 200K self small can we increase further to 500Kgringrin

I like the way you do business �
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:
@Butterflyleo, let me categorically tell you this, if you are really in SE or SS you will definitely be marvelled at what is happening. I'm from Abia State and my cousins and their friends that joined APC in the village said they did so based on the fact that APC is sharing money more than PDP and that come 2019 they are still vote for PDP because APC has no place in our side. even one of their rallies I went to I was only laughing at the way the were scampering for the money to be shared. then in the city where I live, if you have ever heard of Ikuku Abia then you will understand that APC is just learning the politics of Abia.

Then coming to AKS where I'm doing my compulsory 1year service,i have registered over 15 people here into APC via their online registration , they keep saying that APC is going to share more money than PDP because of their desperation to clinch unto power. so understand this, the reason your seeing more people venturing into APC is because of the money and not the party.

I have a friend from Ebony state who is a staunch member of APC with a portfolio at the local government level, the guy keeps saying that he knows that APC is not going anywhere in his state and all his friends that he brought into APC were only convinced that they will make money as there is enough money to throw around by APC. that he himself joined APC to be relevant enough to get money.

so calm down, it's not everyone that says "MY FATHER, MY FATHER will make heaven. and it is not of him that runneth"

Well you are not really lying, even in the north where people are ready to vote them back, APC is still sharing money at several locations, I personally saw 3 of the said location, see the way mumu Nigerians dem gather to collect money. I comot go shop by 12pm, came back by 5 & people dey still on que grin
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2018
mrvitalis:

bro, Akpabio is a free giver unlike Udom. that's why he is loved. forget the infrastructure, Udom is just 3 years in that office but have done well too. coming to Eket makes me happy because my car will not be stopped by anything be it bad road or anything at all. Udom has performed well in just 3 years. even the bill passed by the state house of Assembly for oil companies to employ 70% of their staffs from the state, some of my friends here that applied for the job were happy when they were told to open their salary accounts recently and wait for the first batch. even the companies been built by Udom is reducing the rate of idle youths around
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 9:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

look the only politician that know how to play the game in apc is tinubu and maybe oshiomole because oshiomole and tinubu are good at negotiating with persons when it comes to votes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

As Nigerians, Can We Ever Witness Stable Electricity In Our Life Time? / Xerona Donald Duke Playing Guitar (Photo) / Halilu Shaba: Nigeria's Satellite Has Expired Now Functioning On GRACE- DG NASRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.