Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (24442 Views)

Oshiomhole And Okorocha Avoid Each Other At APC Rally In Akwa Ibom. Photos / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP / Three Northern APC Governors To Defect To PDP (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by JegaQuin: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2018
"NA DEM DEY RUSH US NAH" ~~ APC

grin

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ikpongiton: 10:29am On Sep 01, 2018
candygist:

Akpabio brought infrastructural development to akwa ibom state .... the good road network in akwa ibom can not be compared to any state in south south including rivers state and you know that.. The govt you see they today was single handedly brought in by akpabio despite all odds from other big politicians in akwa ibom state.... if akpabio is not the best govt akwa ibom as had then tell me who is the best....... Akpabio is the biggest politician in Akwa ibom state .
the biggest politician ak people trust is the man that single handedly fought the almighty fg and brought the obnoxious onshore -offshore dichotomy to its knees.for your information,akpabio collected massively and invested sparingly in ak projects

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
look,that is why I said you guys from APC should not be confident,anything can happen next year.....when you see prof ango abdullahi and ACF quiet for now just know something is going on in the north and the president is ignoring it as usual because they are my brothers,the day you stay with politicians that will be the day you will stop arguing on nairaland,It is the Masses that are the pawns,if buhari had done excellently well,bros nobody will decamp from APC because the Masses will be on his side,politicians weigh their options before they act,that is the reason why right now as a bizman I will put my two legs in both parties.
prof Anglo acf blablabla re not different from ohaneze ndigbo and afenifere that has turned themselves to willing tools to the highest bidder after all the Dollarization of these groups including CAN. Gej still lost election.
Don't be clever by half.you re so confident of pdp bigwigs that left apc party causing upset to apc in 2019.

I am asking you again apart from saraki and kwankaso who re the bigwigs that joined Pdp??

4 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

You still pushing this line. Even if $ becomes equal with naira, Madumere of Imo State will leave APC because Rochas doesn't want him as governor.

Tejuoso will decamp in Ogun because he and governor are dragging the Senate ticket.

Kwankwaso and tambuwal will defect because they want to be president. It has nothing to do with performance or the masses
they won't,when the masses are on the president side 100%,rigging becomes easy,core politicians know this,if buhari had tackle every single issue well without sentiments bros politicians will stay put and wait patiently till the next elections even south east will have no option than to stay in line.

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by technuel: 10:31am On Sep 01, 2018
Oblang:

PDP defectors cannot successfully pull down APC from within like u all think. APC had the experience with saraki and co and they will surely play their game better this time around. Meanwhile those defectors cannot be seen openly to campaign against APC...

2019 is around the corner let's watch and see.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
they won't,when the masses are on the president side 100%,rigging becomes easy,core politicians know this,if buhari had tackle every single issue well without sentiments bros politicians will stay put and wait patiently till the next elections even south east will have no option than to stay in line.

You have a point. Anyway, 2019 is almost here

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
prof Anglo acf blablabla re not different from ohaneze ndigbo and afenifere that has turned themselves to willing tools to the highest bidder after all the Dollarization of these groups including CAN. Gej still lost election.
Don't be clever by half.you re so confident of pdp bigwigs that left apc party causing upset to apc in 2019.

I am asking you again apart from saraki and kwankaso who re the bigwigs that joined Pdp??
bros!!!! This is one of the reasons why I said you guys are still sleeping, there are signs already and you guys are ignoring it,that was the signs I saw before the last elections,I ignored it until 2 months after the elections,I was shocked to my marrow.......in politics when you see signs,attack it immediately without delay,that single sign will be a big problem later.don't ever conclude in politics.that is the reason why tinubu is able to control Lagos state till this time.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ORIENTATION101: 10:45am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
bros!!!! This is one of the reasons why I said you guys are still sleeping, there are signs already and you guys are ignoring it,that was the signs I saw before the last elections,I ignored it until 2 months after the elections,I was shocked to my marrow.......in politics when you see signs,attack it immediately without delay,that single sign will be a big problem later.don't ever conclude in politics.that is the reason why tinubu is able to control Lagos state till this time.
not until tell the bigwigs that left apc apart from saraki and kwankaso you re a novice in politics .

So tell me will pdp get 1 millions votes in rivers akwa ibonm and delta like they did in 2015

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 10:49am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:
not until tell the bigwigs that left apc apart from saraki and kwankaso you re a novice in politics .

So tell me will pdp get 1 millions votes in rivers akwa ibonm and delta like they did in 2015

This is the fact. No party will get close to 1 million votes in those 3 states again. In 2015, Wike slept at the INEC office on aba road. This time, neither he nor Amaechi will have that chance.

I tip PDP to win the presidential election in those 3 states but will be lucky to get 600k in each of them.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2018
ORIENTATION101:

So tell me will pdp get 1 millions votes in rivers akwa ibonm and delta
next year I don't know,like I said till after elections,what core politicians are looking at is a slight win not the wide margin figures, every politician in both political parties will weigh their options and calculate their steps to see the numbers it will produce,the numbers will not be wide in aks and that same thing will happen in kano and Kaduna because the rigging pattern now is slight win,no wide margin win.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TrustinGod247: 10:50am On Sep 01, 2018
check the link and see what is happening in Nigeria https://www.nairaland.com/samolad69/ posts
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by michealewela: 10:51am On Sep 01, 2018
Bizibi:
look,npdp know the secret they used in rigging the last election and that is one reason all of them are so confident and as for the defectors,if APC use emotions to play politics with the bigwigs from PDP they will be caught unawares and like I said don't just sit confidently and say yes we have clinched it,we have won when you have not startes and if I were to be in APC I will never allow bigwigs to my party,I will use the corruption case against them to get votes from their states.
Most of these your bigwigs are not even sure of be re-elected...
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by centoke30(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2018
don4real18:

The website is fake. You better stop registering them.
i know the fake one. the original one is through the APC portal
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 10:54am On Sep 01, 2018
michealewela:

Most of these your bigwigs are not even sure of be re-elected...
you don't know what is on their mind and mind you rigging is what gets every politician to the seat,masses are the pawns,it is just calculations......if you remove rigging then you won't see most of them in positions now,some of you will be representing us there.

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wizod(m): 11:04am On Sep 01, 2018
People dat will vote for u when u give dem #500 na im u dey count as person? Akwa Ibom is completely PDP state
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mrvitalis(m): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

bro, Akpabio is a free giver unlike Udom. that's why he is loved. forget the infrastructure, Udom is just 3 years in that office but have done well too. coming to Eket makes me happy because my car will not be stopped by anything be it bad road or anything at all. Udom has performed well in just 3 years. even the bill passed by the state house of Assembly for oil companies to employ 70% of their staffs from the state, some of my friends here that applied for the job were happy when they were told to open their salary accounts recently and wait for the first batch. even the companies been built by Udom is reducing the rate of idle youths around
Akabio Is from eket that's where he has worked no doubt

What has he done in uyo
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=Shukuakukobambi post=70792475]There's trouble in the SS truly cheesy

Like senatordave has been saying, if PDP can't lockdown their usual 1.6m votes in Rivers, 1.3m in Akwa Ibom, 1.1 in Delta then it's really going to be tough for whoever their presidential candidate will be in 2019.

With all these recent frenzy of defection activities in the South, things won't be easy in 2019 cheesy[/qucol

Brother , why are you trying to open the can of worms. Some of us have not forgotten 2015 Presidential election. Why APC used Kano, Kaduna & Katsina, PDP used Rivers, Delta & Akwa Ibom. The Rivers election was rejected by EU & international observers publicly. The Chief Returning Officer for Rivers - a man of conscience, the VC of University of Petroleum, dramatized and it was with the support of Prof Jega that finally, he summoned courage to pronounce what he was given to announce. It was a dirty job. Elder Orubebe had threatened to disrupt the election result announcement because INEC focus on Rivers.

It will be difficult to get through at Rivers, Delta & AkwaIbom this time around. End of the road for PDP

1 Like

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
There's trouble in the SS truly cheesy

Like senatordave has been saying, if PDP can't lockdown their usual 1.6m votes in Rivers, 1.3m in Akwa Ibom, 1.1 in Delta then it's really going to be tough for whoever their presidential candidate will be in 2019.

With all these recent frenzy of defection activities in the South, things won't be easy in 2019 cheesy
Brother , why are you trying to open the can of worms. Some of us have not forgotten 2015 Presidential election. Why APC used Kano, Kaduna & Katsina, PDP used Rivers, Delta & Akwa Ibom. The Rivers election was rejected by EU & international observers publicly. The Chief Returning Officer for Rivers - a man of conscience, the VC of University of Petroleum, dramatized and it was with the support of Prof Jega that finally, he summoned courage to pronounce what he was given to announce. It was a dirty job. Elder Orubebe had threatened to disrupt the election result announcement because INEC focus on Rivers.

It will be difficult to get through at Rivers, Delta & AkwaIbom this time around. End of the road for PDP

3 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2018
madridguy:
OP, you are really tormenting the wailers seriously. Keep it up sir till they dump their satanic umbrella.

ISLAMABADBOY...., SET URSELF FREE BY HATING POLITICIANS N POLITICS.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bizhop01: 11:26am On Sep 01, 2018
APC was zero in akwa ibom, 3000 hungry resident joining APC because of akpabio it makes no difference
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jabioro: 11:28am On Sep 01, 2018
Aufbauh:
Olympus (SS) has fallen! I repeat the Olympus(SS) is down!!!
Ice Pig Oscar Delta Copy.
Olympus (SS) has yield!
BMC confirmed!

PMB, Alpha Pawn Charlie take over.
Are you in signal department?
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Chinny024(f): 12:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Unfortunately some of these morons could not afford the income to buy that shared broom...

Hardly could they wash down a square meal with bottle of Coca Cola..
Wake up from slumber,Nigerians...

I rest my case...
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
centoke30:

then you don't know how SE feel about APC.. which state in the SE will APC win? IMO state? where the citizens are at loggerheads with the governor for trying to impose his Son-in-law on them?
So APC is going to get 1.9million votes from Kano again ryt?
You don't know SE people when it comes to money and voting, you should ask around very well. indeed SE loves money but are but can't sell their conscience just like that
stop been emotional with politics and check out the odds, it's a 50/50 probability for the two parties.

You see. You are the one being emotional. Voters burning kwakwanso caps are also emotional. Support for Buhari up north is majorly emotional. That is why neither you nor core Buhari voters on the other side can see any objective analysis once the conclusion is against you.

APC came second in Anambra which was a heavily monitored election. Buhari winning the presidential election is the only reliable armour in arsenal of all candidates of APC governors and legislators. So if Buhari loses they are all at risk of being vanquished. So Buhari MUST be delivered by all means necessary.

PDP lost in 2015 not because of what happened on election day but because of what happened the day Buhari was made the candidate. All that was needed is for INEC to read the hand writing on the wall. Just as APC cannot win SE and SS in a free and fair (if not credible) election so also can PDP not win SW. NW and North East. Only half of this 3 voting block will give who ever controls them the edge in any election.

So don't wait for election day like Fayose did in Ekiti. Elections are won by alignment of de jure and defacto incumbents. The ruling party has more incumbents to work for it in THEIR own interest. Quote me in February 2019!

5 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Lawalatm: 12:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
Always a round number.... 3000 that's fake enough for me. Akpabio is only gathering in his minority senatorial district...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Butterflyleo:
APC in Akwa Ibom gathering momentum.

Chairman, House Committee on Local Content and Honourable Member Representing Abak/Etim Ekpo/Ika Federal Constituency, Hon. Emmanuel Ekon alongside the political leader of Etim Ekpo, DIG Udom Ekpoudom (Rtd) and Member representing Etim Ekpo/Ika State Constituency, Hon. Gabriel Toby formally receive over 3,000 defectors from Etim Ekpo Ward 5 to the All Progressive Congress at Government Primary School, Ikot Ebo, Etim Ekpo, Akwa Ibom State.

Udom is paying for rallies while APC is busy making inroads.

Tonyebarcanista oya over to you! grin

Senatordave1
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
senatordave1:

Any toddler can come up with this bullshit.no party shares money anyhow.they will pay you after you vote.if really your cousins wont vote,several others will vote for apc

These guys had the same.false hopw in 2015 and Ekiti 2018. Voting is a strict business. Quid pro quo!

3 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by UBACHE: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Are we using a single unpredicted village to judge the minds of the entire State??
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AdamuAudu: 12:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

With all these recent frenzy of defection activities in the South, things won't be easy in 2019 cheesy
Apart from the like of the lying Mohammed, who will listen to all these usual lies. Rubbish. Nothing for Buhari and his apc here in Akwa, Delta, Rivers etc. He nor happen.
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AdamuAudu: 12:28pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Apart from the like of the lying Mohammed, who will listen to all these usual lies. Rubbish. Nothing for Buhari and his apc here in Akwa, Delta, Rivers etc. He nor happen....
Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

It will be difficult to get through at Rivers, Delta & AkwaIbom this time around. End of the road for PDP.

It is the will of God that brought Godswill Akpabio to APC.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 12:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Apart from the like of the lying Mohammed, who will listen to all these usual lies. Rubbish. Nothing for Buhari and his apc here in Akwa, Delta, Rivers etc. He nor happen.

You must be right. Buhari will score zero votes in Akwa Ibom and Rivers.

3 Likes

Re: 3000 People Defect To APC In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Shukuakukobambi: 12:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
babaolofin:

It will be difficult to get through at Rivers, Delta & AkwaIbom this time around. End of the road for PDP.

It is the will of God that brought Godswill Akpabio to APC.

I no open anything o cheesy

2019 isn't far again. Make we siddon look

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We’ll No Longer Tolerate Attacks On Northerners – NEF / Amaechi Emerges Ohanaeze Igbo Man Of The Year / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.