|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,795,644 members, 6,678,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 January 2022 at 10:38 PM
|Quiz: How Well Do You Know Your Partner? by gideonjeta(m): 2:29am On Sep 01, 2018|
These questions are designed for people who have been together for years. For those in a new relationship, adjust your answers accordingly.
1. What ’s your partner ’ s least favourite body part?
2. When your partner was a child , what did they want to be when they grew up?
3. Name a country your partner would love to visit .
4. Did your partner have a nickname as a child ? What was it? Bonus point: Did they like the nickname ? Why ?
5. What disappointment or rejection from your partner ’s past still stings?
6. Which of your partner ’s achievements are they most proud of?
7. What ’s your partner ’ s least favourite chore?
8. Outside of their career , what ’s something your partner considers themselves talented at?
9. What ’s your partner's favourite smell?
10 . What ’ s a personality trait your partner dislikes about themselves?
11 . What are your partner ’s favourite and least favourite aspects of their work?
12 . What type of music does your partner secretly like ?
13 . What does your partner typically look forward to most about the weekend?
14 . Who is someone your partner considers to be a strong positive influence on their professional development?
15 . What purchase is your partner is currently considering ? What ’s on their wish list?
Your partner decides if you deserve a point for each answer . Questions answered incorrectly should be seen as opportunities for conversation and deepening your relationship.
10 points : You know your partner very well. Aim to learn the answers you know them less well in.
5 -9 points : There ’s always room for improvement.
0 -4 points : Are your lives or careers so demanding that you’re not getting a chance to talk and connect? Find ways to connect more.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30