Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,754 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) (48750 Views)

Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry / "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) / Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by izzy4shizzy(m): 6:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Ghh
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 01, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Its all scripted.

Whatever you like, believe, but that's what I know.

What kind of pastor will do this IN PUBLIC? Pastors that do this kind of shitt exist, abound even, but they hide and do it in secret.

Groping a girl on TV? That's a new low for the stinking entertainment elite! Even Harvey Weinstein was so discreet it took years to expose him.

Yet, they know what they're doing. It's just like we have BB Naija, Tiwa and Wizkid and all that nonsense here.

Just like Will Smith kissing Jaden (his SON) mouth to mouth on TV!

If you know, you know.

Wisdom will never leave you bro, never thought many people can think properly like dis, i mean how can u possibly believe a renowned pastor was so Hot he had to grop a worldwide star during a tv broadcast, in d clear view of everyone, did he lose his senses in d middle of d broadcast.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Lambohub: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 6:23am On Sep 01, 2018
It is finished cheesy lalasticlala, epp us add that VAR pishure for d thread... May d spirit of Aretha faya him!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by macaphan007(m): 6:24am On Sep 01, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Its all scripted.

What kind of pastor will do this IN PUBLIC? Pastors that do this kind of shitt exist, abound even, but they hide and do it in secret.

Groping a girl on TV? That's a new low for the stinking entertainment elite! Even Harvey Weinstein was so discreet it took years to expose him.

Yet, they know what they're doing. It's just like we have BB Naija, Tiwa and Wizkid and all that nonsense here.

If you know, you know.
My brother you are sharp and discerning, they know what they are doing, they want to sell a narrative to people,all Na acting.... and did she sue him for harassment? all Na acting!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:31am On Sep 01, 2018
"Touch not". cheesy
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 6:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Its all scripted.

If you know, you know.

Early morning weed ain't good Bro

What point are you making? Cos you just been humping from pillar to post.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Nobody: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
Its all scripted.

If you know, you know.
Someone plz tell me what this bro is saying!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:37am On Sep 01, 2018
sureheaven:
So holding people firm suddenly turned to sexual harassment.

What people used their brains for these days baffles me.

Wetin carry him hand go bwess?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2018
Noel1:

Effects of early morning weed!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Lomprico2: 6:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Lambohub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBHeMQ0iOFk

What kind of fuckery is this

Whey d bwess touching na? angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 6:40am On Sep 01, 2018
Noel1:

The dude just finished sniffing crack

He will erase the crap he composed after he gets back to normalcy

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:42am On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Early morning weed ain't good Bro

What point are you making? Cos you just been humping from pillar to post.

People doing crazy things on TV.

Is it normal?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:

The dude just finished sniffing crack

He will erase the crap he composed after he gets back to normalcy

Its OK.

Even Americans are saying the same thing.

Keep pretending you don't know, you hear?
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Lomprico2:

Effects of early morning weed!

Where is your own comment?

Make sense on your own, dude.

If this is normal, if someone will risk his name and reputation like this on an urge to touch a boob, say so and stop trying to sound wise by saying someone else is foolish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by whatmoreng: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2018
I dont think he did anything wrong consciously

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by romenna: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2018
coolcharm:
How about we see the actual video?
I have seen the video.
I can not categorically call it sexually harassment but I think the pastor needs to control his emotions whether positive or negative.
For example, one can be too angry to the extent of damaging things, in the same vein, too much excitement can also spoil things. And the latter is the case of this pastor.
Moderation is key in everytin we do.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by blackboythink: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2018
The world has become feminized. Weak and overly sensitive. The girl is pretty short, how else is he supposed to hold her back in like manner. Who else has audited her hand posture? Or can she not be pleasured by his tight body?

Since this sudden surge of feminism, the media keeps looking for bread to toast just to further elevate the female gender and make headlines.

What a shame.

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by garetz: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Daddy freeze will soon react
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by semyman: 7:17am On Sep 01, 2018
Pastors are always in competition with demons, these days I should think pastors are giving demons a serious run for their money and are presently having upper hands.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by kabie(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2018
The guy is vry tall while she is small....i see nothing wrong with this..if u watch the actual clip u wld see that his hands where jst over her.Its not his fault dat she is vry small......Rubbish bloggers

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Veetee(m): 7:19am On Sep 01, 2018
I watched it live on CNN. The society seems messed up. The pastor went too far. The lady in question dressed was way below standarded. i noticed Jesse Jackson wasnt impressed at all from his looks. her dress was way too short. in such an occasion i expected some level of decency.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by semyman: 7:21am On Sep 01, 2018
It's either they are molesting under age, or beheading their lovers who usually is another man's wife or having illicit affair with your members married and single or diverting churches funds for personal use or extorting the gullible sheeples of their financial resources, if you are not guilty of any of the above then you are not a pastor

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Adortem: 7:22am On Sep 01, 2018
sureheaven:

He did not just hold her,he pressed her breast and he obviously saw the lady was uncomfortable and still held on.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2018
arianna seems to like it, all these celeb whorres, disgracing women all over the world.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 01, 2018
As much as i hate crooked pastors and their behaviours i didn't see anything done wrong here, All these #metoo low self esteemed women going about Accussing men of harrasment without prove are disgusting.

Harvey weistein and the other Accussed has not been convicted of any crime.

One of the women banging on about been harrassed by weinstein was last month found out about having sex with an underage boy, she even paid the boy off to keep quiet at the time, yet she is a #metoo inchief

Again i saw nothing wrong here, if you go looking for negatives, Negatives you will find.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by seangy4konji: 7:34am On Sep 01, 2018
If it was a lady wrapped around a guys butt now they will say it's normal...
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2018
seangy4konji:
If it was a lady wrapped around a guys butt now they will say it's normal...
yes, or the that the guy is enjoying it.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Flickzvill(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2018
Anybody who thinks this pastor was sexually harassing Ariana must be very stupid, how on earth do you expect him to hold her she is obviously short and he's taller, he can't put his hands on her shoulders coz shes not a guy shes a girl you people plus the Americans thinking he did this on purpose are the real perverts thinking anything Is sexual. The pastor is very innocent in this situation there is no way he can knowingly grope her breast on international tv impossible. Nairalanders please make sure you watch before you judge toobad

1 Like

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by femi4: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2018
sureheaven:

You hold a woman by the shoulder or waist not breast
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by gassbee: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2018
So someone cannot grab someone
in peace again
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by awoofawoo: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Hanji:
The pastor was trying to confirm if God is truly a woman.
If u knw u knw

No he was trying to heal her with divine touch, I can the holy spirit already doing wonder with lady..... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tekno Modelling For Tania Omotayo [PICS] / Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.