Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,816 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) (48751 Views)

Officiating Minister Lays His Hand On Pretty Mike Shoes, Prays For Him To Marry / "Beauty With Brains" - Toyin Lawani Flaunts Bare Breast (PHOTOS) / Hot Ghanaian Actress Juliet Ibrahim Displays Her Breast (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by geequ(m): 12:07pm On Sep 01, 2018
current tapping bursted grin
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by FELIX0M0R: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
It's what the so-called pastor did that's alarming... We Christians need to open our eyes through the scriptures
Jesus Christ warned us about everything
So this is sexual harassment na abi?

Good.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by EmirAbj: 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
That is why I hate xtianity, imagine a Pastor molesting a lady in church during church service, Nonsense
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 12:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

So this is sexual harassment na abi?

Good.
Does that look appropriate to you ??
Answer honestly...
FYI: WOMEN HATE BEING HELD SOME KIND OF WAY BY A STRANGER EVEN IF HE'S A PASTOR!

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:10pm On Sep 01, 2018
ikennaf1:

Nonsense, it's this tolerating of crime and mediocrity that makes black people the scum of the world. Totally unproductive. No one will miss blacks should anything happen to the entire black population today.

Think about what will happen if white people suddenly disappeared from earth.

Look at all black countries of the world, even those close to the US... so filthy and poor. even inside the US, black neighborhoods are nothing to write home about. I don't even want to talk about Africa.

As per your post, a white man won't "protect" his own if it was a white pastor. but here you are talking about "protecting" your own.

You haven't presented me with a constructive argument yet.

Guy, you're not making sense. cool
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
soldadoe:
Yes he did! Its glaring

You're entitled to your opinion. smiley

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by FELIX0M0R: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
Does that look appropriate to you ??
Answer honestly...
FYI: WOMEN HATE BEING HELD SOME KIND OF WAY BY A STRANGER EVEN IF HE'S A PASTOR!

Did u watch the video?
If i place a body cam on you and snap pictures randomly as u meet people daily

I will come up with thousands of "inappropriate" shots of you everyday.
And use it to judge u.

Its all a matter of pushing narratives on dirty minds.

So far u have fallen for this one.

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Good for you, when you re busy shouting God is a woman nko cheesy cheesy
with that your small body
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
FELIX0M0R:

Did u watch the video?
If i place a body cam on you and snap pictures randomly as u meet people daily

I will come up with thousands of "inappropriate" shots of you everyday.
And use it to judge u.

Its all a matter of pushing narratives on dirty minds.

So far u have fallen for this one.
There's a way you can hold someone lightly at the back...he's hand was impressed in her skin
You'd understand if you were a woman...
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by meobizy(f): 2:22pm On Sep 01, 2018
She was the one who made a scene out of it.
I was wondering why she acted uncomfortable. Someone with her level of fame must have gotten into such position multiple times with overexcited fans.
I wrote it off as him being an overexcited fan too. Black people are very emotional and her performance was amazing. I’m sure even a female would have held her the same way.

The first comment though, what does ‘I only saw it because I was working and not watching’ mean? Akatas and their poor education. I’m suspecting it’s a Nigerian.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by mechanics(m): 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2018
It shows what he does in the private.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by brixton: 2:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
omooba969:

Have you tried to examine if it's possible for the bishop to focus on groping her on the stage while coordinating himself on the message he had to deliver on the pulpit even in front of hundreds of people and the eagle eyes of cameras.

Is it a possibility?

It's nauseating when people like you jump to conclusions without a good thought process. cool

Have you watched the video? Have you also read the pastor’s apology? Keep defending people you don’t know all in the name of religion!!!
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
brixton:

Have you watched the video? Have you also read the pastor’s apology? Keep defending people you don’t know all in the name of religion!!!

I have watched the video & seen the bishop's apology, there's no admission of wrongdoing or guilt. Consider the use of 'Maybe' in his apology and he did the right thing to apologize in light of public sentiment.

Bishop Ellis did nothing wrong & it's wise, sensible to put the matter to rest. cool
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by LordReed(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
sureheaven:
So holding people firm suddenly turned to sexual harassment.

What people used their brains for these days baffles me.

Watch this

https://gfycat.com/ImpassionedFirsthandGazelle

Then comeback and tell me how you hold a woman like that by mistake or in the name of "firmly".
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by kunlesehan(m): 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
LordReed:

Watch this

https://gfycat.com/ImpassionedFirsthandGazelle

Then comeback and tell me how you hold a woman like that by mistake or in the name of "firmly".

He virtually smooched her with all his fingers like he was musical maestro on a piano keyboard.

Damn!
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by LordReed(m): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
kunlesehan:

He virtually smooched her with all his fingers like he was musical maestro on a piano keyboard.

Damn!

LoL! I tell you.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by LordReed(m): 5:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
omooba969:

I have watched the video & seen the bishop's apology, there's no admission of wrongdoing or guilt. Consider the use of 'Maybe' in his apology and he did the right thing to apologize in light of public sentiment.

Bishop Ellis did nothing wrong & it's wise, sensible to put the matter to rest. cool

You've seen this:

https://i.imgur.com/Y2sC1VJ.gif

And think he did nothing wrong?
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by themanderon: 8:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
After wearing a less than impressive dress to a solemn occasion, people are more interested in her being sexually molested. People do not know that your dressing sends a lot of messages to those around you and for her to wear that kind of dress to that kind of occasion means she is a very insensitive type. If it was a club house no problems but a funeral where the whole world is watching? not good. The pastor is obviously a perv too.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by wman(m): 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
sureheaven:
So holding people firm suddenly turned to sexual harassment.

What people used their brains for these days baffles me.

Watch the video on Twitter first before commenting. Don't judge from pictures alone.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by horia: 9:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
brixton:
Perverts everywhere! I am patiently waiting for my daughter to turn 2 years old and we will start learning martial arts together. She gats defend herself from animals like Pst Ellis, imagine what the fake pst would do if left alone with Arriane behind closed doors... SMH!
wman:

Watch the video on Twitter first before commenting. Don't judge from pictures alone.
brixton:
Perverts everywhere! I am patiently waiting for my daughter to turn 2 years old and we will start learning martial arts together. She gats defend herself from animals like Pst Ellis, imagine what the fake pst would do if left alone with Arriane behind closed doors... SMH!
if you watched the video you'll see that it's only a blackmail.

Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by don4real18(m): 12:45am On Sep 02, 2018
Skyfornia:

Where in Lagos and can you teach graphics?
The Island (Lekki) but mostly the mainland (Surulere). Yes, I can
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Sep 02, 2018
omooba969:

I haven't presented me with a constructive argument yet.

Guy, you're not making sense. cool

You and I ain't arguing son. Stop expecting any arguments. Not like your previous mention had any meat to it. Just black should defend black utter rubbish.
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by omooba969(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2018
ikennaf1:
I just knew he had to be a black pastor. Don't know why blacks are this way. So disgusting in everything.

Me: No one else will help preserve or package your own. Stop bashing your own! cool

ikennaf1:

Nonsense, it's this tolerating of crime and mediocrity that makes black people the scum of the world. Totally unproductive. No one will miss blacks should anything happen to the entire black population today.

Think about what will happen if white people suddenly disappeared from earth.

Look at all black countries of the world, even those close to the US... so filthy and poor. even inside the US, black neighborhoods are nothing to write home about. I don't even want to talk about Africa.

As per your post, a white man won't "protect" his own if it was a white pastor. but here you are talking about "protecting" your own.

ikennaf1:

You and I ain't arguing son. Stop expecting any arguments. Not like your previous mention had any meat to it. Just black should defend black utter rubbish.

It appears you have misconstrued "bashing" with "protection"....oops! grin

I clearly see that simple comprehension is a difficult task for you and your self-righteousness is not helping your situation either. You are exhibiting the same black man's problem of 'exaggerating your own importance' coz drawing a conclusion on mere still pictures & a video of many facets depicts your terrible sense of judgement.

Put the record straight, no one is tolerating or condoning any crime here, neither has any crime been committed. You are only venting your frustration on a trivial issue grin - oops! Sorry Boss.

I can understand your abhorrence towards people of colour (maybe black clergies) and your funny regret for being black but hey, you are fvcking black mate!

I repeat, stop bashing your own unnecessarily. cool
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2018
don4real18:

The Island (Lekki) but mostly the mainland (Surulere). Yes, I can

Okay I'd love to learn if your price is affordable
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Skyfornia:

Okay I'd love to learn if your price is affordable
Okay... PM me
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by Skyfornia(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2018
don4real18:

Okay... PM me

Your WhatsApp number?
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:06am On Sep 02, 2018
Skyfornia:

Your WhatsApp number?
+234 814 071 8320
Re: Pastor Ellis' Hand On Ariana Grande's Breast (Photos) by LordReed(m): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2018
blackboythink:
The world has become feminized. Weak and overly sensitive. The girl is pretty short, how else is he supposed to hold her back in like manner. Who else has audited her hand posture? Or can she not be pleasured by his tight body?

Since this sudden surge of feminism, the media keeps looking for bread to toast just to further elevate the female gender and make headlines.

What a shame.

The shame here is you thinking the best place to put your hand on a short girl is her side boob and not just putting, moving it like a piano maestro.

Eva Alordiah Assists Her Sister With Nude Maternity Shoot Hours Before Delivery / Yvonne Okoro Celebrates Her 36th Birthday, Says I Feel 26 Despite Being 36 / Muyiwa Ademola Acquires A New House (Photos)