Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) (42988 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by gladisa7: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2018
this yeyebrities sef..d stage wey this woman pregnancy dey like ..I dey surprise say she still get power to snap pictures dey post..
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Blessed200016: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2018
keryj:

Thanks
u welcome. Will be honored knowing u better Sis
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by tete7000(m): 12:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
So many sick people everywhere
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by popsyleo1: 1:50pm On Sep 01, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by namedo: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
I love this woman for her intelligence, industry and openness. I love the photos too. But she should have shown us more than that. We deserve to see more. Or what do you think?
ceemac:
And so?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by elpj: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
I can see a male child coming. Congratulations.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by namedo: 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
We demand to see more than just belly. Or what do you think?
ceemac:
And so?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Ambber(f): 2:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shame to madam Kemi Olunloyo
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
All dis noise about a children in the womb, let her burn what she wants to burn and keep quiet jo

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by ayenienterprise(m): 3:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nice one
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by enemyofprogress: 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
priceaction:
Good for her. Only God knows why she is hiding her baby daddy. Can it be someone popular or just nobody. I will choose the later. May be someone of low class. Forget the hype , some of these rich unmarried ladies especially in their 30s are just seriously lonely and need someone that can give them happiness ( baby or husband). I don't blame them at all, it's just the environment they found them self. This is common when I was staying in ajah. Even my neighbor, who happened to be very beautiful and quite lady was impregnated by one riff raff ,her carpenter that used to come and repair her furniture. But the guy no even humble. After gaining ground finish and the lady brought him out of poverty, na so-so beating and womanising up and down. I pity the lady because of her quietness. She eventually resigned from work, took her daughter without telling the guy, and relocated to UK without a trace. The guy was forced out of the house because of indebtedness. Same with some actresses that was in our neighborhood, even some popular ones I won't mention. We know their life style and their runs then.
So I won't be surprised if Linda case is similar. Forget about those billion hype. She just need the baby and that's all.
she was impregnated by a mad man she did it for ritual
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by akdjr(m): 4:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Congratulate Don Baba J after delivery
Nogodye:
Flaunting baby bump up and down instead of flaunting her baby daddy...Safe delivery is what i wish you.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by mccoyelectric: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2018
Na wa oh... Preggy out of wedluck as she dey advertise am... Dis world v spoilt wat happened to descency... I married my wife a virgin and no preggy and as such I v so much respect for her... A descent woman indeed
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by chukwutope: 5:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
ICE, ICE baby....

Someone inform ICE that she is committing visa fraud by abusing visitor visa to gain citizenship.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by enoch273: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
dominion001:
ungrateful .

U should hv been aborted.

You are a proper waste of sperm.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by enoch273: 6:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
BoboKush:

I weak oh

No be only you o baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iyanya's Girlfriend Stuns At Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Wedding (Photos) / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't" / Lilian Esoro Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.