Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) (42995 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Deri2018(m): 9:16am On Sep 01, 2018
who cares.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Princeefe1981: 9:16am On Sep 01, 2018
I reserve my comments...
Join hidden treasures vocations on Messenger for entrepreneurship discussions every mondays, thursdays and saturdays by 8pm to 10pm. If you're willing to make success, its better to pay salaries than to receive one.. Visit: https://m.me/join/AbZTg5aqPkS2PcxT

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by vo55555: 9:26am On Sep 01, 2018
enoch273:
Safe delivery Linda!

Chai! This baby na enjoyment life he come oo cheesy

When babies dey go wealthy people hand only God know where we run go, as if that one no dey enough, na naija we come end up.
grin
enoch273:
Safe delivery Linda!

Chai! This baby na enjoyment life he come oo cheesy

When babies dey go wealthy people hand only God know where we run go, as if that one no dey enough, na naija we come end up.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by kay29000(m): 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
I thought Yewandequeen said Linda was faking her pregnancy. Hmm.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Yewandequeen(f): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2018
kay29000:
I thought Yewandequeen said Linda was faking her pregnancy. Hmm.
yes I did and still standing on my claim. If she is sure, she should show are Sideview with hands up. Have u ever wondered why all Sideview are covered?

Silicon baby bump are as real as the original don't be deceived. Today the Belle is big abi, tomorrow when she want to wear a smaller clothe Belle will become small to fit her dress. Who she dey deceive undecided

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by dbos11(m): 9:41am On Sep 01, 2018
mosez346:
can't u just use stile removed her hair from d orange.......

But the hair no gree move oo grin. It is called unmovable

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by donkossy(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Make she de tempt her village people
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Tunagee(m): 9:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Omo see temptation abeg!!
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by onlytiles(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2018
Linda the pregnant virgin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by kay29000(m): 9:58am On Sep 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
yes I did and still standing on my claim. If she is sure, she should show are Sideview with hands up. Have u ever wondered why all Sideview are covered?

Silicon baby bump are as real as the original don't be deceived. Today the Belle is big abi, tomorrow when she want to wear a smaller clothe Belle will become small to fit her dress. Who she dey deceive undecided

But she showed her side view in one of these pics.

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:01am On Sep 01, 2018
kay29000:

But she showed her side view in one of these pics.
apparently u don't understand. It's fine dear.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by keryj(f): 10:04am On Sep 01, 2018
Gutsy62:

You think you'll rest. Let the baby be born, then that's when the internet will finally catch fire.

At least the attention will not be on her again but instead on the beauty that will be born. (E.g seeing Tiwa or Tonto Son instead of them) the ly can be in the news for Africa sad

I love seeing cute babies especially when the are toddlers
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by keryj(f): 10:06am On Sep 01, 2018
priceaction:

My sister, it won't work. The baby will keep on getting attention everytime she buys him a gift and act funny. She will keep posting it and we won't rest again oo. Only God will deliver us in the nearest future .

I rather see the babies than them
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by kay29000(m): 10:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
apparently u don't understand. It's fine dear.

Okay. I reread your first reply. She didn't raise her hands.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 01, 2018
my grand mother managed to give birth to 9 children without anyone noticing, and this Harlot is showing us her wrinkled belly. i pity the bastard she will give birth to.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 01, 2018
priceaction:
Good for her. Only God knows why she is hiding her baby daddy. Can it be someone popular or just nobody. I will choose the later. May be someone of low class. Forget the hype , some of these rich unmarried ladies especially in their 30s are just seriously lonely and need someone that can give them happiness ( baby or husband). I don't blame them at all, it's just the environment they found them self. This is common when I was staying in ajah. Even my neighbor, who happened to be very beautiful and quite lady was impregnated by one riff raff ,her carpenter that used to come and repair her furniture. But the guy no even humble. After gaining ground finish and the lady brought him out of poverty, na so-so beating and womanising up and down. I pity the lady because of her quietness. She eventually resigned from work, took her daughter without telling the guy, and relocated to UK without a trace. The guy was forced out of the house because of indebtedness. Same with some actresses that was in our neighborhood, even some popular ones I won't mention. We know their life style and their runs then.
So I won't be surprised if Linda case is similar. Forget about those billion hype. She just need the baby and that's all.

Bollywood, Hollywood and Nollywood will make a good movie out of this story
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Ajokeade17: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2018
All this attention seeking is to gain momentum for the pregnancy owner or later baby daddy to show him up and smile to the bank with your surprise.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by dayleke: 10:34am On Sep 01, 2018
priceaction:
Good for her. Only God knows why she is hiding her baby daddy. Can it be someone popular or just nobody. I will choose the later. May be someone of low class. Forget the hype , some of these rich unmarried ladies especially in their 30s are just seriously lonely and need someone that can give them happiness ( baby or husband). I don't blame them at all, it's just the environment they found them self. This is common when I was staying in ajah. Even my neighbor, who happened to be very beautiful and quite lady was impregnated by one riff raff ,her carpenter that used to come and repair her furniture. But the guy no even humble. After gaining ground finish and the lady brought him out of poverty, na so-so beating and womanising up and down. I pity the lady because of her quietness. She eventually resigned from work, took her daughter without telling the guy, and relocated to UK without a trace. The guy was forced out of the house because of indebtedness. Same with some actresses that was in our neighborhood, even some popular ones I won't mention. We know their life style and their runs then.
So I won't be surprised if Linda case is similar. Forget about those billion hype. She just need the baby and that's all.

Biko, joor, please, edakun....
How did the carpenter thingy happen?
Na who toast who? Enquiring minds wanna know.....
Se na carpenter as in "Kafinta" ni? Abi "Wood Designer"? Abi "Wood Chirper Innovator"?
We just wan know ni o. Please elaborate further.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by okekefabi(m): 10:45am On Sep 01, 2018
End time: People now celebrate pregnancy without a husband.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by caye(m): 10:48am On Sep 01, 2018
A WISE AFRICAN SHOULD KNOW HOW & WHEN TO REVEAL HIS/HER HAPPINESS
I really wish L.Ikeji applies wisdom to her private life.
There is something called envy; which some Africans among us have not been able to master/ control; resorting to envy, and envy leading to a dark inner wish against the happy person.

Such dark wishes generate energy in some people with access to certain spiritual powers, causing harm to the happy individual.

Linda needs to apply wisdom.

not everyone that laughs with you wishes you well; you're not an European; accept the realities of being an African
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2018
VILLAGE PEOPLE ARE WATCHING �
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by stahrkhid: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2018
it looks fake
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by utisunday: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2018
wishing Linda safe delivery.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by seguno2: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Nogodye:
Flaunting baby bump up and down instead of flaunting her baby daddy...Safe delivery is what i wish you.

She can’t flaunt what she does not have. What she has is what she has flaunted.
Maybe the pregnancy is from a donor sperm bank
Who knows?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 01, 2018
dayleke:

Biko, joor, please, edakun....
How did the carpenter thingy happen?
Na who toast who? Enquiring minds wanna know.....
Se na carpenter as in "Kafinta" ni? Abi "Wood Designer"? Abi "Wood Chirper Innovator"?
We just wan know ni o. Please elaborate further.
Lol, you like stories.
You know estate things na. They have some trusted apprentices that they consult to do some in house jobs . We know the guy as one but later frequently coming to our neighborhood. I don't know what happened between them, until we saw him sleeping in the lady house often and often and coming out to take fresh air at night when no power supply. Body no be firewood na. We share fence together so we know wetin dey happen. May be something romantic happened between them or the guy opportunist. The lady is a kind of chubby girl that even you wey get car will look again before you talk to. As in thinking of classy and beauty but nobody expected nonsense to be exposed like that.
If I tell you different kain of life styles that experienced in that estate, I mean estate fully dominated by big girls, single mum, single guys ( gigolos and the likes), you won't believe me at all. Things dey happen my brother.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Blessed200016: 11:07am On Sep 01, 2018
keryj:
God I pray she gives birth safely and soonest so we can all rest and move on with this her pregnancy issue embarassed
Ameen. U're rare beauty
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by leonard002(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2018
Awww. that's cute
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by dayleke: 11:23am On Sep 01, 2018
priceaction:

Lol, you like stories.
You know estate things na. They have some trusted apprentices that they consult to do some in house jobs . We know the guy as one but later frequently coming to our neighborhood. I don't know what happened between them, until we saw him sleeping in the lady house often and often and coming out to take fresh air at night when no power supply. Body no be firewood na. We share fence together so we know wetin dey happen. May be something romantic happened between them or the guy opportunist. The lady is a kind of chubby girl that even you wey get car will look again before you talk to. As in thinking of classy and beauty but nobody expected nonsense to be exposed like that.
If I tell you different kain of life styles that experienced in that estate, I mean estate fully dominated by big girls, single mum, single guys ( gigolos and the likes), you won't believe me at all. Things dey happen my brother.

Eeyah...
I feel sorry for her then..

Hmmmm...
So na only you get front seat for the movie ni?

I like stories o and now that you have piqued my interest nko?
Let's go there.... LoL
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by bewla(m): 11:29am On Sep 01, 2018
Nogodye:
Flaunting baby bump up and down instead of flaunting her baby daddy...Safe delivery is what i wish you.
on top of the bed I made for her 8 years ago na wa o
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Vince77(m): 11:40am On Sep 01, 2018
But aunty kemi said it's fake. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by keryj(f): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Blessed200016:
Ameen. U're rare beauty

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma, Verified On Instagram With 200k Followers (Photo) / Lilian Esoro Looks Flawless In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Adesua Etomi Snaps At Womb Watchers Over "Are You Pregnant?" Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.