Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,992 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) (42978 Views)

Peks Ikeji Flaunts His New Apartment. Laura Reacts / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Peks Ikeji Flaunts His Beautiful Sitting Room In Banana Island (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by udemzyudex(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2018
My crush cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by dominion001(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2018
enoch273:
Safe delivery Linda!

Chai! This baby na enjoyment life he come oo cheesy

When babies dey go wealthy people hand only God know where we run go, as if that one no dey enough, na naija we come end up.
ungrateful .

U should hv been aborted.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Mankosi: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2018
This one na yawo o
Those people u post their pic on ur site is that how they front their own?
Come that cloth and stand and show us in full abeg.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by mosez346(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2018
dbos11:
See stomach like inflated balloon.

*runs away* cheesy

Bt she suppose show us small of her orange nau. embarassed embarassed
can't u just use stile removed her from d orange.......
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by jy2kbeyond(m): 8:26am On Sep 01, 2018
She plans to be play 2 roles{Father and Mother} once the child is birthed.
May Allah gives you the strength to go face to face with your darkest hours lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Bawofss(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2018
See black puna......
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by mosez346(m): 8:27am On Sep 01, 2018
dbos11:
See stomach like inflated balloon.

*runs away* cheesy

Bt she suppose show us small of her orange nau. embarassed embarassed
can't u just use stile removed her hair from d orange.......
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:
Mother of an illegitimate child

The joke is on those dumb clowns believing Linda was celibate only for belle to show.

grin

Virgin Linda!

Choooi!

Weyaff suffered!

What's the big deal with belle sef?

Ah-ah?!?!

Women wey don' born five pikin go jus dey look dis learner.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by mosez346(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
I love u somuch all I wish u is safe delivery....
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by BoboKush(m): 8:29am On Sep 01, 2018
enoch273:
Safe delivery Linda!

Chai! This baby na enjoyment life he come oo cheesy

When babies dey go wealthy people hand only God know where we run go, as if that one no dey enough, na naija we come end up.

I weak oh
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by bluntMonkey: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2018
So some dude has been smashing her for the past few months.. shocked

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by BoboKush(m): 8:31am On Sep 01, 2018
keryj:
God I pray she gives birth safely and soonest so we can all rest and move on with this her pregnancy issue embarassed

She then start baby own.... I unfollow ha every where because of this mumu tinz.... But guess what.... Nairaland is bringing it here
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by andybest4live: 8:32am On Sep 01, 2018
HAPPY JOUNEY TO MOTHERHOOD
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Olulinks(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Hanji:
This linda just old ni she no get sense
Dem don forget wetin Funke Akindele went through after flaunting baby bump like wedding ring finish.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Lexusgs430: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2018
So all of you thinking nah calabash she dey carry...
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:36am On Sep 01, 2018
Each of the over 7 billion people in the world was given birth to as a result of one pregnancy or the other. So I don't understand why some silly women are trying to make pregnancy look like a recent thing.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Benekruku(m): 8:38am On Sep 01, 2018
She is just bent on frasutrating the legal wife of the baby daddy.

Women!
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2018
keryj:
God I pray she gives birth safely and soonest so we can all rest and move on with this her pregnancy issue embarassed
My sister, it won't work. The baby will keep on getting attention everytime she buys him a gift and act funny. She will keep posting it and we won't rest again oo. Only God will deliver us in the nearest future .

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Gutsy62(f): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2018
keryj post=7079791u1:

You think you'll rest. Let the baby be born, then that's when the internet will finally catch fire.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:44am On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:
She is just bent on frasutrating the legal wife of the baby daddy.

Women!

You don't mean it. So you mean she had to resort to snatching another woman's husband? Women are, indeed, scum.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by wink2015(m): 8:45am On Sep 01, 2018
vickayo:

The celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji took to Instagram to flaunt her new baby bump pictures.

Remember she touched on the celibacy issue surrounding her pregnancy:
She said: "I was 100% celibate until I was ready to share my life with someone and I met the man of my dreams.(unfortunately, I can’t share him with the internet..lol)”.

https://www.gistvic.com/2018/09/linda-ikeji-flaunts-bare-belly-of-her.html

Dear Linda Ikeji,

Motherhood has started.

Enjoy the fruits of motherhood.

I wish you a successful safe delivery of your baby in the United States.

Happy mother and child!

Yours sincerely!

wink2015
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:46am On Sep 01, 2018
Gutsy62:

You think you'll rest. Let the baby be born, then that's when the internet will finally catch fire.

You are right. This Linda that I am seeing is not the type to let people rest.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by zicoraads: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Why do they do this? Flaunt their bare baby bumps.
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Dollabiz: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2018
Ok
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by AngelicBeing: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2018
priceaction:
Good for her. Only God knows why she is hiding her baby daddy. Can it be someone popular or just nobody. I will choose the later. May be someone of low class. Forget the hype , some of these rich unmarried ladies especially in their 30s are just seriously lonely and need someone that can give them happiness ( baby or husband). I don't blame them at all, it's just the environment they found them self. This is common when I was staying in ajah. Even my neighbor, who happened to be very beautiful and quite lady was impregnated by one riff raff ,her carpenter that used to come and repair her furniture. But the guy no even humble. After gaining ground finish and the lady brought him out of poverty, na so-so beating and womanising up and down. I pity the lady because of her quietness. She eventually resigned from work, took her daughter without telling the guy, and relocated to UK without a trace. The guy was forced out of the house because of indebtedness. Same with some actresses that was in our neighborhood, even some popular ones I won't mention. We know their life style and their runs then.
So I won't be surprised if Linda case is similar. Forget about those billion hype. She just need the baby and that's all.
Chai shocked

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by chineloSA(f): 8:56am On Sep 01, 2018
Olulinks:

Dem don forget wetin Funke Akindele went through after flaunting baby bump like wedding ring finish.

Even Basketmonth's wife. She was in pain and embarrassed.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by nanakgh(m): 9:00am On Sep 01, 2018
People are afraid she's showing her bare bump but Linda is rich, and with wealth mostly come civility and sophistication. She's therefore done away with society's shackles of superstition and enjoying her life.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by lilyheaven: 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
You don't want to deliver this child again?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Barbieperry(f): 9:05am On Sep 01, 2018
It seems dis girl did nt expect dat she will hv a child o, cuz I don't understand ....

D innocent baby will reign ND fade before he comes out self... She is too big for dis
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by bladeAnders(m): 9:06am On Sep 01, 2018
what's all this stunt...simple hold on ur faith and pray God to see u thru..na woooo
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by MrBen619(m): 9:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Who Is The Father/husband Self?
Re: Linda Ikeji Flaunts Bare Belly Of Her Baby Bump To Celebrate New Month (PHOTOS) by Vado(m): 9:14am On Sep 01, 2018
Ironic how she's not cut for sharing the man of her dreams with the internet but earns a living sharing other people's personal and business lives on the internet.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Warri Mogul Baba T Rocked A N4.9m Suit For His Wedding (photo) / Fathia Balogun Looking So Beautiful In New Photo / Rita Dominic - "I Almost Married Someone, But I'm Happy I Didn't"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.