Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? (2409 Views)

Whats With This Biafra Shenanigans....see Nnamdi Kanu Wife / Senator Aisha Jummai Al-Hassan (Governorship Candidate) Shines At APC Rally / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by hillsate: 11:52pm On Mar 19, 2011
Moderator Aisha 2,
last time you wrote about how breathtaking Buhari's wife and now you posted Buhari and his wife's picture telling us she makes him smile.
Are you part of Buhari's campaign team on nairaland?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 12:05am On Mar 20, 2011
Aisha is a BB supporter do you have a problem with it
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by AndreUweh(m): 12:10am On Mar 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Aisha is a BB supporter do you have a problem with it
But her politics of bitterness is pointless. Believe you me.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by AljUche: 12:12am On Mar 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

But her politics of bitterness is pointless. Believe you me.

how brother smiley
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by AndreUweh(m): 12:17am On Mar 20, 2011
Alj Uche:

how brother smiley
Painting the first lady black and making her look like a persona non grata.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by AljUche: 12:22am On Mar 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

i have yet to see how she has posted anything which indicates the current first lady bad.

but yes she makes Mrs buhari look good just like other gej fans do
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 12:25am On Mar 20, 2011
She makes the first lady look bad or the first umblerra lady is horribke and disgusting
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by wesley80(m): 12:44am On Mar 20, 2011
@Topic,
You mean apart from the fact that she's always had a weird fantasy of sharing the same name with a First lady? Excuse the lady's weird and eccentric fantasy,
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by xterra2(m): 1:00am On Mar 20, 2011
Am not Aisha but let me answer

She like Buhari thats all she believ he would bring change to Nigeria and she is supporting him

Any problem with that people ?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2011
@0p! is't individual campaing you lunch ?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by hillsate: 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2011
Aisha2, you cant pretend you have not seen this topic ( afterall you are a moderator and suppose to be on your game always). Why are you not responding?
If you are a BB supporter, come out clean and say it. But I was thinking Moderators are suppose to be neutral in these issues irrespective of religious or ethnic affiliation?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 20, 2011
hillsate:

Aisha2, you cant pretend you have not seen this topic ( afterall you are a moderator and suppose to be on your game always). Why are you not responding?
If you are a BB supporter, come out clean and say it. But I was thinking Moderators are suppose to be neutral in these issues irrespective of religious or ethnic affiliation?
Is it compulsary to answer you? Do you think i dont have aa life outside Nairaland, am just sitting here waiting for you to post a topic so i can come and talk.
Secondly because my name is Aisha does not mean am a northerner or a moslem, stop being Myopic, I have a right to support any candidate i want, when we were standing with Jonathan during the Save Nigeria Group why did you not accuse me of bias then, now i support someone that you do not suddenly am religiously and ethnically biased. Sad thing is that most Goodluck supporters love to form Unity ticket but you guys are the most ethnically and religiously intolerant people. If someone supports Buhari he/ she must be a Moslem or a Northerner, Please go out of your zone and learn, Nigeria is bigger than you backyard.
To answer your first question, Buhari i respect because, when i was in the university, the only signs of Governement i saw around me were PTF projects under him, my school books, school bus, roads and hospital drugs were courtsey of him. Till date i have not felt the impact of any Governance except a little bit with Ribadau who i used to support before i realize Buhari had more substance.
So next time you get up and decide to throw allegations at me, do your homework first
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by AljUche: 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2011
aisha2:

Is it compulsary to answer you? Do you think i dont have aa life outside Nairaland, am just sitting here waiting for you to post a topic so i can come and talk.
Secondly because my name is Aisha does not mean am a northerner or a moslem, stop being Myopic, I have a right to support any candidate i want, when we were standing with Jonathan during the Save Nigeria Group why did you not accuse me of bias then, now i support someone that you do not suddenly am religiously and ethnically biased. Sad thing is that most Goodluck supporters love to form Unity ticket but you guys are the most ethnically and religiously intolerant people. If someone supports Buhari he/ she must be a Moslem or a Northerner, Please go out of your zone and learn, Nigeria is bigger than you backyard.
To answer your first question, Buhari i respect because, when i was in the university, the only signs of Governement i saw around me were PTF projects under him, my school books, school bus, roads and hospital drugs were courtsey of him. Till date i have not felt the impact of any Governance except a little bit with Ribadau who i used to support before i realize Buhari had more substance.
So next time you get up and decide to throw allegations at me, do your homework first

aisha2 prefect answer for an ignorant person

keep it up wink
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
Andre Uweh:

I dont need to make Dame look bad, she does that all on her own without my help, abi na me make her sing Umbelera? or am i resposible for her "my fellow widows" abeg, go and work on your dame. I have the right to support whoever i want to support. Pick a better candidate with a less explosive spouse next time, dont blame your poor choice on me
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2011
you have a problem with it find another website with zombies who can swallow all your goodluck is the messiah bs
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2011
Lovely response by Aisha

Can i marry you?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dannyboy10: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2011
@Aisha 2
As a moderator alot of things entails, it means you are a leader, it means you are at the helm of affairs as far as this forum is concerned, and leader in another word means service. Your are free to support anyone, but your recent replies reflects bias Supporting Buhari and Rhetorically Insulting the First Lady, that is not good for a leader to do,in as much that you can support anyone you need to exhibit qualities of leadership.Keep your cool Woman(That is if you are female because you called someone myopic for referring to you are a Northerner because of your name)

Leadership Please.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dayokanu(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2011
And what leadership did Goofluck Retardeen Jonathan exhibit by calling some people rascals?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by AljUche: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2011
dannyboy10:

@Aisha 2
As a moderator alot of things entails, it means you are a leader, it means you are at the helm of affairs as far as this forum is concerned, and leader in another word means service. Your are free to support anyone, but your recent replies reflects bias Supporting Buhari and Rhetorically Insulting the First Lady, that is not good for a leader to do,in as much that you can support anyone you need to exhibit qualities of leadership.Keep your cool Woman(That is if you are female because you called someone myopic for referring to you are a Northerner because of your name)

Leadership Please.

i have seen no insult on the first lady by aisha2,.,.,.,. if u have a link please show us

she is just supporting her candidate, that's all undecided
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2011
dayokanu:

Lovely response by Aisha

Can i marry you?
I thought you will never ask

dannyboy10:

@Aisha 2

Leadership Please.
I didnt insult the first lady, she does that to herself. Umbelera
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dannyboy10: 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2011
aisha2:

I thought you will never ask
I didnt insult the first lady, she does that to herself. Umbelera
Alj Uche:

i have seen no insult on the first lady by aisha2,.,.,.,. if u have a link please show us

she is just supporting her candidate, that's all undecided

Judge yourselves,Nairaland is a reflection of youths that are not sincere to themselves that is why Nigeria will need a miracle to ever be right- In a nutshell Aisha2 conduct yourself in a Leadership Capacity ok
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 20, 2011
dannyboy10:

Judge yourselves,Nairaland is a reflection of youths that are not sincere to themselves that is why Nigeria will need a miracle to ever be right- In a nutshell Aisha2 conduct yourself in a Leadership Capacity ok
You start being sincere to yourself and others and post a link where i insulted the first lady in your follower-ship capacity
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by AljUche: 5:36pm On Mar 20, 2011
dannyboy10:

Judge yourselves,Nairaland is a reflection of youths that are not sincere  to themselves that is why Nigeria will need a miracle to ever be right- In a nutshell Aisha2 conduct yourself in a Leadership Capacity ok  

sincere in what sense, i might have insulted the first lady but not aisha2 and that is why i asked for links for sure allegations

moreover, you as a GEJ supporter are you sincere with urself by supporting a man of no bases other than sentiments on ethnicity and religious believe
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dannyboy10: 5:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
Alj Uche:

sincere in what sense, i might have insulted the first lady but not aisha2 and that is why i asked for links for sure allegations

moreover, you as a GEJ supporter are you sincere with urself by supporting a man of no bases other than sentiments on ethnicity and religious believe
aisha2:

You start being sincere to yourself and others and post a link where i insulted the first lady in your follower-ship capacity

I never said i was GEJ supporter, Alh Uche Continue to support Buhari, he is a Good Candidate. Aisha2: please be a Good leader, your tone is not right for someone in your capacity. OK
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 20, 2011
dannyboy10:

I never said i was GEJ supporter, Alh Uche Continue to support Buhari, he is a Good Candidate. Aisha2: please be a Good leader, your tone is not right for someone in your capacity. OK
My tone will get worse if you continue to accuse me of something i didnt do without any evidence. Provide evidence that i insulted the first lady or withdraw your statement
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 5:51pm On Mar 20, 2011
Aishatu, if you could, prolly after the death of his current wife, would you be willing to marry buhari?
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dannyboy10: 5:59pm On Mar 20, 2011
aisha2:

My tone will get worse if you continue to accuse me of something i didnt do without any evidence. Provide evidence that i insulted the first lady or withdraw your statement

I will not withdraw my statement, you a free to go and read my original post and see what i wrote instead of asking for evidence.Some people are born with Leadership, Some have Leadership vested on them, others are Leaders because of their worth.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by fstranger3(m): 6:02pm On Mar 20, 2011
aisha2:

Thats because you went to ABU and you are a northerner.

Buhari did nothing for us in the SW, with the socalled PTF fund. I have nothing against him, but I think he is a tribalist and such people should not be allowed to hold the highest office in the land.

To each his own.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 20, 2011
Did you just learn the word leadership? What is your facsination with the word and all your quotations. Anyway, I can see you just enjoy posting quotes let me allow you enjoy your sunday and ur quotations.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by dannyboy10: 6:16pm On Mar 20, 2011
aisha2:

Did you just learn the word leadership? What is your facsination with the word and all your quotations. Anyway, I can see you just enjoy posting quotes let me allow you enjoy your sunday and your quotations.

I am happy you are Improving in that regard. Keep it up
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by 9ijaMan: 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2011
fstranger3:

Thats because you went to ABU and you are a northerner.

Buhari did nothing for us in the SW, with the socalled PTF fund. I have nothing against him, but I think he is a tribalist and such people should not be allowed to hold the highest office in the land.

To each his own.

That's not true bro. I went to Ife and witnessed everything Aisha 2 related. I have friends who finished from UNIBEN. UNIPORT, UNILAG, UNI-ILORIN etc confirming same too. If you passed through a federal Uni after 1999, you probably would want to deny it. All those institutions I mentioned still have PTF insignias to date. If you don't know, go and ask those who graduated before you.
Re: Aisha 2, Whats With You And Buhari? by ProAnti: 6:45pm On Mar 20, 2011
9ijaMan:

That's not true bro. I went to Ife and witnessed everything Aisha 2 related. I have friends who finished from UNIBEN. UNIPORT, UNILAG, UNI-ILORIN etc confirming same too. If you passed through a federal Uni after 1999, you probably would want to deny it. All those institutions I mentioned still have PTF insignias to date. If you don't know, go and ask those who graduated before you.

PTF was definitely not a northern thing, it was a Nigerian thing.

At a time, all the student buses owned by tertiary institutions were donated by PTF.

@ Topic,
Seun can contribute greatly to helping the less privileged by creating a Humanitarian section for Nairaland and making aisha2 the moderator. That way, her job would better match her interests.

I know she has a good heart. Discussing politics on Nairaland may affect the way some folks see her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Dead, Kate Henshaw Brutalized As Police Crackdown On Occupy Lekki Protesters / Former President Olusegun Obasenjo Bow To Salut Jonathan / Gaza Invasion by Israel is One Hell Of A Pin-point Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.