Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country (20817 Views)

Audi 8O Volkswagen For Sale / The New Set Of Vehicles Released By Innoson (Pictures) / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by oieda: 1:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Which yeye Innoson?

How many SE Governors use Innoson vehicles?
How many Innoson vehicles are in Ekweremandu's convoy?

Say the truth. Would you agree to sit in an Innoson vehicle speeding at 130km/ph?

There is a reason why SE Governors refuse using Innoson vehicles even if they won't tell you.

You think the first Volkswagen vehicles were perfect right? Even current Toyota vehicles are still being recalled.
Today we celebrate China. Do you know they closed their boarders and made sure they produced everything, and such was part of the reason they are where they are now.

But no, the President of the country thinks it wise to allow an international company free access to his own country to compete. I have never seen. Truely!!.

I am not sure what the federal government has done to help Innoson. You say it is unsafe, do you have the facts? Evidence?

This is a big step backwards.

Just tell me what the Germanys have done for Nigeria in this deal now. It won't pass a form of loan, access to funds. Pitiful!!

All these companies started in their home country first. We are killing our own.

You think they will employ our own. If not for low level jobs. In the assembly plants, in technical roles. The bulk of the engineering, research and innovation will be done abroad, and in 5+ years of their stay, we won't see the difference.

If you do not think so, please lay your facts down.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Eponyeeboz: 1:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
victordaimond:
@ Eponyeeboz not talking of the one in parentheses idiot,im talking about ur first line 'Grow, not grow' that you use to start your arrant rant.....so now that i have corrected you the 2nd time naa[b]. [/b] hope your brain is picking it up now[b]..[/b]....idiot.

Stop using your father's title for others. It's passed down to all members of your family.

By the way, ellipses are 3 dots,
Used is past tense of use,
There should be a question mark when asking questions,
Full stops come after complete sentences.

The money spent on your education would have been better spent on teaching pigs to fly.

Factory-fitted illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Bullhari007(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Grow, not grow.
You should be in the education thread and not here.

Or are you 'flom Anambala'?
ezi gerrout of here as if u don't know touchpal can be stupid at times
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Citizen0(m): 1:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! God thank you for giving us Buhari!! Ever since he became president he has signed thousands of trade mou with different countries with the focus of enhancing the growth of economy Which was destroy by GEJ, Saraki and co.

President Buhari gives new order, signs MoU
Nigeria, Niger sign MOU on $2b
Hydrocarbon Pipeline.

Nigeria, Germany sign MoU on
agric, commerce and many more, This Buhari is too much.
Saraki and co should be agitating for third term in office of the president for Buhari instead of running up and down like headless chicken.

really blind

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Eponyeeboz: 1:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
Bullhari007:
ezi gerrout of here as if u don't know touchpal can be stupid at times

Despite using a smartphone, you're still blaming the smartphone for your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Lumig: 1:52pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
What happens to INNOSON ?
we are talking of Volkswagen, you are talking of innoson.
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:
God Bless His Excellence, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Bad weekend for 3rd class citizens. It's been heartbreak after heartbreak

I can bite my balls that you are part of illegal immigrants from Guinea and Niger claiming to be a Nigerian or even from Togo or Benin Republic origin, there is nothing that proves that your tribe originated from here. We have bight of biafra/bakassi peninsula what is your own history? Animals like you should be deported.

So my verdict is that you are not even 10th class citizen but a descendant of illegal migration to Nigeria.

Crazy poor Negro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Sirjamo: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Which yeye Innoson?

Say the truth. Would you agree to sit in an Innoson vehicle speeding at 130km/ph?

There is a reason why SE Governors refuse using Innoson vehicles even if they won't tell you.
I wouldn't touch any of that Innoson jalopy even if it would do 5 k/h
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Sirjamo: 1:54pm On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Which yeye Innoson?

I wouldn't touch any of that Innoson jalopy even if it would do 5 km/ph
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
I wouldn't touch any of that Innoson jalopy even if it would do 5 k/h

Says a man that will never buy car in his entire life. What a sorry state.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by aku626(m): 1:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
And watch how they live in a few years, yes you’ve created jobs but how many people can afford even Nissan or IVM(cheap) no payment plans nothing. Sort out power
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by vertueptime: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Which yeye Innoson?

Dem for use am as road safety carsince dem de use road wel well
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by micflo28(m): 2:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
Can't we send our engineers over their to train them on this things have them come back and replicate what they have learnt here with a supportive environment. We can do the same for other professions like medicine and agriculture.heard China and Netherlands are creating new frontiers in increased food production. After creating the car factories here, are any of our engineers employable to work there. Won't they detect for us what to do and not. Will they employ more Nigerians than Germans? Then fashola should sit up on the power sector.
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by kingdan8: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by victordaimond: 2:02pm On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Stop using your father's title for others. It's passed down to all members of your family.

By the way, ellipses are 3 dots,
Used is past tense of use,
There should be a question mark when asking questions,
Full stops come after complete sentences.

The money spent on your education would have been better spent on teaching pigs to fly.

Factory-fitted illiterate.
Good writeup,don't forget to give my regards to your father too.....sey u talk say u no won get sense ni ......u go get am by force by fire.........ur not getting another reply from me idiot.....�
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Eponyeeboz: 2:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
vertueptime:

Dem for use am as road safety cars since dem de use road wel well

Lmaooooo

Funny enough, FRSC uses Innoson pick-ups. The only thing is that they use it to carry accident victims.
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Eponyeeboz: 2:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
victordaimond:
Good writeup,don't forget to give my regards to your father too.....sey u talk say u no won get sense ni ......u go get am by force by fire.........ur not getting another reply from me idiot.....�

Lol
See this illiterate with the scruples of an alley cat.

Better go and enrol for night school make your life no spoil pass as e take spoil reach.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Kendrick80(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Oga FG Abeg fix d power problem first oh...
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Sirjamo: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Says a man that will never buy car in his entire life. What a sorry state.
You don't know me, I don't know you, let's just leave it at that.
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 2:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sirjamo:
You don't know me, I don't know you, let's just leave it at that.

Then stop talking trash.
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Bullhari007(m): 2:27pm On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Despite using a smartphone, you're still blaming the smartphone for your stupidity.

the way you blame your poor father for ur stupidity
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Emmanuellllllll: 2:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Babyforever:
What happens to INNOSON ?
Japaa
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2018
sweetyme001:
Alright!! God thank you for giving us Buhari!! Ever since he became president he has signed thousands of trade mou with different countries with the focus of enhancing the growth of economy Which was destroy by GEJ, Saraki and co.

President Buhari gives new order, signs MoU with China.

Nigeria, Niger sign MOU on $2b
Hydrocarbon Pipeline.

Nigeria, Germany sign MoU on
agric, commerce and many more, This Buhari is too much.
Saraki and co should be agitating for third term in office of the president for Buhari instead of running up and down like headless chicken.

Stop giving accolades to a lifeless man! We Have about 200million lively people..If you're prolly busy with something worthwhile you wouldn't type 'essays for the n'land!'
Ever since he became President, has #1 = $1 ?
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by ADMAF(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
divineappo:
APC News na APC scam

what about the MOU signed with same company in 2016?

Am sure Buhari will sign another MOU with same company before the election day

Useless and lifeless president
I'm not suprised ppl will remain displeased. I mean, same people were praising Paul Kagame and hauling insults at PMB in the same breath here on nairaland after it was posted that President kagame signed the same deal earlier this year. It's pitiable when you let emotions of hate be cloud ut sense of judgement.
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by ADMAF(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2018
divineappo:
APC News na APC scam

what about the MOU signed with same company in 2016?

Am sure Buhari will sign another MOU with same company before the election day

Useless and lifeless president
I'm not suprised ppl will remain displeased. I mean, same people were praising Paul Kagame and hauling insults at PMB in the same breath here on nairaland after it was posted that President kagame signed the same deal earlier this year. It's pitiable when you let emotions of hate cloud ur sense of judgement.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Primusinterpares(m): 3:06pm On Sep 01, 2018
what's the economic importance of this signing

I just SMH for this country.

Our leaders don't even believe in us.
how can we grow?
China became The China of today when their leaders decided to look at her citizen and behold, they found greatness in them...

Only leaders and citizen with foresight will understand this comment
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by buJu234: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
Benekruku:

Is that an automobile manufacturer or Mobile Coffin manufacturer

We talking about Automobile manufacturing here.

What a shame.. So u called the idea of ur fellow black man mobile coffin?

Do u knw that the so called Japanese, Taiwan, south Koreans and Chinese products were once called fake in the presence of European and American manufacturing products?

But today due to patronizing from their countrymen and governments, they are now the manufacturing headquarters of the world.

Assuming we encouraged the So called ABA made, Nnewi products, inno motors since the early 1980s etc.

By now the diversification from oil we are crying about would have been 50% solved.

But due to tribalism and religious sentiment, we decided to kill their ingenuity.

At the end, it is still the average Nigerian that's suffering the consequences.

Hope u guys still remember that the last recession in Nigeria was caused by low oil price, and many of the so called youths were unemployed or under employed from North to South to West.

A word is enough for the wise cos it makes no difference arguing with the foolish man.
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by somehow: 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
wink2015:

That is a very good question which the northern political leadership in Nigeria should answer.

However, it is not farfetched to state here that the northern leadership are still bitter with the Igbos for their role in the Nigeria civil war. To this end they are stating that nothing good must go to them. Going by the event of the Biafra vs Nigeria civil war of 1967 - 1970 a civil war which lasted 3 years that witnessed the defeat of the Biafra and which also cause the death of countless number of war victims on both sides.

Going by this background or war episode, no doubt the south eastern part of Nigeria is maginalised not minding being the Japan and the Korean of Africa.

The Hausa Fulani political leadership still have grudges against the Igbos for attempting to break away from the Nigeria federation.

The Hausa Fulani do not want to recognize the inventions and technological knowhow of the Igbos not minding General Yakubu Gowon statement NO VICTOR NO VANQUISH.

That is why they are relegating the Igbos to play second fiddle and denying them the presidency.

The northern leaders told igbos not to buy innoson vehicles?

Please how many of your igbo friend, politicians use innoson? Should we blame that on the north too?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Fariq: 3:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
yazach:
God blesses BUHARI

Baba mu ne BUHARI kaji ko

Sai BUHARI Say Nigeria gaskia ne fa

This one Ba Hausa grin grin
Re: Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country by Modarun(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
APC and their usual propaganda. This is stale news, the company left the shores of thisvcountryvfor close to 20years and decided to return with the oassage of the AutoMotive industry bill by The Goodluck govt.

if you doubt me take a look at the link below.

https://moguldom.com/81906/volkswagen-building-assembly-plant-nigeria/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Overhead Pictures Of Ladipo Car-Parts Market In Lagos / Picture Of An Okada With An Umbrella / Why Is My Timming Belt Always Cutting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.