Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria (3852 Views)

Why Saraki Is Afraid Of Reconvening - APC / Why Saraki, Tinubu Are Fighting – Afenifere / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by Escravos(m): 8:59pm On Sep 01, 2018
Your analysis on north central is incredibly flawed ibb has no electoral influence in Niger state and so like always buhari will win in Niger. As for other north central states like kogi, plateau and Nassarawa buhari will defeat saraki
Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by imam07: 9:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
lionshare:

They hate him so much yet they voted him to the senate and also voted for his governorship candidate. Cmon
Saraki does not depend on people's votes. He depends on rigging, result manipulation, buying of inec officials and the securities. He control majority of thugs to kill, mame and snatches ballots box. He is capable of doing all these because no opponent has wealth like him. Some of his political thugs are thse that robbed in Offa town.
Do not think he won elections by people's vote. We know what is happening in Kwara State, not just hearing fake news like most of u people outside Kwara do.
Though the ilorin emirates(Emir of Ilorin) are another problem kwarans are facing. I am very sorry to say this but this is the truth. They vote for whatever comes from Saraki, regardless of anything. 90% of Ilorin emirate always vote for saraki and this is the power of Bukola saraki. But now I believe all are wise. Things has changed. 2019 general election will be different. Most of these political thugs will not be found to work for saraki.
Bukola saraki is loosing his grip from kwara state. Nobody wants to die in poverty.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by godox2(m): 10:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
BabaAlabi:

This is unproven and baseless. what is proven and factual is that we trusted Buhari in 2015 and he decimated our economy. We cannot and will not make the mistake a second time

Which Buhari decimates your economy, Remember all warnings from Soludo, NOI and other professionals since 2014. Do you remember in 2014. NOI said Nigeria is broke?Do you remember when she said Nigeria is borrowing to PAY SALARIES in 2014?Do you remember she said Nigerians should braced up for tougher years ahead in 2014?
Pls RESPECT YOURSELF AND STOP LYING. Is that what you always preach?LIES?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by BabaAlabi: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
Wow. Never has a candidate generated much fear in the hearts of APC like Saraki. Everywhere propaganda and lies. So you mean Buhari will win in Kwara. And win in a state terrorized by his kinsmen? Even Atiku has not caused such furore because Saraki is the main threat. This proves he deserves to be the nominee rather than lame duck aspirants.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by BabaAlabi: 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
Escravos:
Your analysis on north central is incredibly flawed ibb has no electoral influence in Niger state and so like always buhari will win in Niger. As for other north central states like kogi, plateau and Nassarawa buhari will defeat saraki
Yeah...Buhari will defeat Saraki in plateau. A state where 100 innocent citizens were killed recently? Same in Nassarawa. Please let's set aside sentiments and be logical.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by OAM4J: 1:59am On Sep 02, 2018
imam07:
My guy forget that his sister issue. They never fought. Bukola always plant his sister in opposition party to distabelise them. His sister Gbemi is bukola game player.

I have heard of this conspiracy theory before, butt I don't believe it yet.

You mean he planted his sister to contest the governorship of Kwara, letting his father campaign for her, while he supprted another candidate that eventually won to the public shame of his sister and father?

I cannot believe his father and sister supported such conspiracy to their shame. Not a few people believe the shame retired the father from
active politics which eventually led to his death.

And can Gbemi really destabilize APC? I don't think she has such piwer and influence .

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by imam07: 7:29am On Sep 02, 2018
OAM4J:

You mean he planted his sister to contest the governorship of Kwara, letting his father campaign for her, while he supprted another candidate that eventually won to the public shame of his sister and father?

I cannot believe his father and sister supported such conspiracy to their shame. Not a few people believe the shame retired the father from

And can Gbemi really destabilize APC? I don't think she has such piwer and influence .
It is true bukola and his father had a misunderstanding b4 the father died. But remember blood is always ticker than water. You can say because u are fighting your child and leave him to a lion to kill.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by BabaAlabi: 10:38am On Sep 02, 2018
OAM4J:

So the sister that was allegedly humiliated by her brother is now secretly working for the same brother? Hilarious!
Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by lionshare: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
imam07:
Saraki does not depend on people's votes. He depends on rigging, result manipulation, buying of inec officials and the securities. He control majority of thugs to kill, mame and snatches ballots box. He is capable of doing all these because no opponent has wealth like him. Some of his political thugs are thse that robbed in Offa town.
Do not think he won elections by people's vote. We know what is happening in Kwara State, not just hearing fake news like most of u people outside Kwara do.
Though the ilorin emirates(Emir of Ilorin) are another problem kwarans are facing. I am very sorry to say this but this is the truth. They vote for whatever comes from Saraki, regardless of anything. 90% of Ilorin emirate always vote for saraki and this is the power of Bukola saraki. But now I believe all are wise. Things has changed. 2019 general election will be different. Most of these political thugs will not be found to work for saraki.
Bukola saraki is loosing his grip from kwara state. Nobody wants to die in poverty.

First I appreciate the fact that you agree he has the support of the emirate. You should also know that rigging is possible when a candidate is popular; I am saying no matter the amount of rigging fela durotoye can’t win the next presidential elections.

As per thuggery, all politicians are guilty of this. For example in Lagos we know how popular and wealthy some local thugs are owing to the support they enjoy from the jagaban.

However with the advent of social media, card readers, remote uploading of election results and general awareness among the people. One can infer that the usefulness of the thugs will be reduced as there’s no point snatching ballot boxes.

The new issue will most likely be vote buying & and general collusion with INEC officials.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Saraki is The Next President Of Nigeria by oluwalewis(m): 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
slimfit1:

We are not moving from frying pan to fire simple. I would vote Buhari again not to see Saraki so would most people from South West, South East I don't know but them hate the guy with passion.
If you want to vote for Saraki go to kwara and see the development he left there and judge by your own standard he failed in my own.

Thank God you mentioned Kwara state,I will want you to go to Katsina,come back and tell me the benefit Katsina state has benefitted from Buhari as a past governor,past head of states and current president of Nigeria.
Even a fool knows that Kwara is far more developed when compared to Katsina.
Stop been biased and face reality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Senator Dino Melaye Sleeping Outside After This Happened(Photos) / . / Atiku's Next Evidence At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.