Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,426 members, 7,853,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 06:04 AM

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next (72504 Views)

When Asking Her Out, Let Her Go If She Asks You This Question / How A Lady Reacted After Seeing Face Of The Man Asking Her Out (pics) / Nigerian Lady Tries To Get Sugar Daddy On Facebook, See What Happened Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 01, 2018
I tire,d way guys justifies cheating ehn,its so annoying
Vickygarl:

But the married man wanting to date her is normal. No sin is greater than another in the eyes of God. Sin is sin.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Silensa(m): 4:12pm On Sep 01, 2018
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2018
Simplep:
I tire,d way guys justifies cheating ehn,its so annoying
Here in Nigeria, no one applauds good deeds, they'll rather be looking for the faults in the person. The fact that the lady turned down a married man is applaudable.
Anyway, she succeeded in changing his mind. grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Elvis295(m): 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nonsense duo

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Mgbadachukwu: 4:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shameless man
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Ferdinandu(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
This is the kind of Two faced hypocrites we have all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hypocrisy at it's peak
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Onliie(m): 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
dont get it twisted, the man is ready to preach to her so that she can convert back and he can have the opportunity to nak her.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by surgical: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
nero2face:
But he want nak u wetin... Hammer �
no, apako

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by okwabayi(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2018
All these Twitter lies again.
With how ugly she is I don't doubt she's a lele. It's only in movies they look beautiful, in real life it's mostly the ugliest looking-girls.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Fitz22(f): 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
Hahahahahaha...thats very funny
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:36pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:
he would have invited you and your lez partner for a 3some.gringrin

Bad shild grin
Have u tried that before tongue?
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by QueenSekxy(f): 4:40pm On Sep 01, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Bad shild grin Have u tried that before tongue?
Lol,why would I? grin I'm not a lesbian.
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by bluefilm: 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2018
okwabayi:
All these Twitter lies again.
With how ugly she is I don't doubt she's a lele. It's only in movies they look beautiful, in real life it's mostly the ugliest looking-girls.

I dey tell you!

Ugly and rejected things.

Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by NIGHTMARE0O7: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol,why would I? grin
I'm not a lesbian.

U dont need to be a lesbian to try that.
U can also try MFM. tongue
the best!
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by QueenSekxy(f): 4:57pm On Sep 01, 2018
NIGHTMARE0O7:

U dont need to be a lesbian to try that. U can also try MFM. tongue the best!
Lol.crazy you!!grin
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Lol.crazy you!!grin

Baby just try it once , just once and see urself in Paradise with our 2 eyes wide open. wink
U can even invite me tongue
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Nwibii: 5:03pm On Sep 01, 2018
How's this a story?
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Les: 5:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
She's a Unizik student, so that's why ladies always surround you, eh Aimee?
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by patrickcollins: 5:18pm On Sep 01, 2018
In Trump's voice fake news.
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lol.
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 01, 2018
This girl is on Inmessage. She should go and sit down abeg
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by meolaniyi(m): 5:37pm On Sep 01, 2018
Maybe the man na Dauda, wey dey nack
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by mobilitaria: 5:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
As in, i tire oo grin grin grin

nero2face:
But he want nak u wetin... Hammer �

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Philinho(m): 5:47pm On Sep 01, 2018
[quote author=elucydate post=70811310]Typical of behaviour of a Nigerian christian.[/quote
foolish comment:what do you understand by the word Christian? And who said he is one?
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by IMASTEX: 6:01pm On Sep 01, 2018
NobodyKnows:
Typical Christians.
They will select part of the bible that suits them . And twist the parts that doesn’t suit their desires . In the name of Holy Spirit .
Lmao
Them go dey do bad bad bad things dey go through Jesus our lord. . .Fela said.

1 Like

Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by DrSive1: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2018
Shut up girl. The surgery has been carried out in za ozar rum.
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by ehmmy11(m): 7:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
What is the zoo police waiting for again which other confirmation do they need grin grin let dem arrest her tongue tongue instead of looking for innocent people to arrest and tag them gay angry angry sad angry angry
Re: Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next by Vin658(m): 8:51pm On Sep 01, 2018
angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Strippers Club In Sapele, Delta State / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.