Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,077 members, 7,957,016 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:18 AM

Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia (64994 Views)

Lady Confronts Phone Charging Man Who Labels Her Power Bank ‘Ashawo’ (Photos) / 5 Common Phone Charging Mistakes / Earn Up To ₦35,000 From Your Whatsapp Status - See How (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by generationz(f): 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
onegig:

Thanks for this. Ignore the olodos up there running their mouth.

No wonder 90% of startups fail. They only look at the income without the associated expenses or liabilities that come with it. In the end they are ill prepared and fold up within months. They do poor feasibility studies and because they hear people make such money daily they jump into it.

First he would use nothing less than 2k on fuel daily. The charge time would be prolonged due to the fact he is using a smaller gen and would be overloading it. I see him mention Solar. The average inverter setup that can consistently give you juice to power up such would need average of 6 trailer batteries and you would need better shade and cooling to make them much more efficient and last longer. We are looking at nothing less than 500k for solar and the inverter setup.

We have not added the costs of generator repairs, theft or damage of phones and other miscellaneous and you have to consider he would not be making bank 7 days. Sundays are slow days and he might not even make his daily average on suhc days.

At the end he is making profit but at a much lower rate than he projected ones.

thank you for this mature analysis.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by generationz(f): 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
udumosam23:

There are much more things you can do to earn more, try POS/quickteller services that is what I do.

yes that one is also one of the ideas my brother and I have been talking about

thanks.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by millionboi2: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Krak:

That is total amount made. His profit will be much lower after all expenses have been deducted. But it still seems viable.
spending on what?

Thy is money in business oooo,once thy are customers to buy.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by ruffyjolly(m): 1:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
Good hustling. That is 6k per day if working 30 days in the month. This is possible.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Bhol28: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2018
1zynnvn:

Must you doubt everything. You dont know where he is located and how epileptic power supply over they may be. Everything is possible. Dyu know that people actually went to the moon. Dyu know how difficult that is??
He can even make more than that,the more electric suckets and space the more money he can make,i was charged #100 to charge my phone in one busy market in Lagos one day,i could even only charge it for just like 20minutes cos i had to leave.the guy has a kiosk with over 100 suckets to plug phones.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Nobodys(f): 1:42pm On Sep 02, 2018
femi4:
180/30 = N6,000 per day

If it take 4hrs to charge a phone and charges 10 simultaneously.

Working for 16hrs = 40 phones charged per day
@ N200 per phone, he all make = 40*200 = N8000

Now, that make sense
Who pays 200 naira to charge phone...... It's 100naira here, some go beg you for 50 sef
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by 1kingwriter: 1:56pm On Sep 02, 2018
generationz:
I doubt he makes up to this in profits every month
while he isnt the first to venture into this business , a lot of factors will determine if he would be able to make such a huge profit monthly.

The nature of that areas power supply ( erratic or constant), how much he spends on fuel monthly , where he is located ( marketplace or residencial area) , and his securitt measures to ensure no phone is stolen are some of the biggest factors that will affect his income.

You never read what was written before you started the attack.
* he made mention of epileptic power supply
* he uses solar installation to support the business
* he spends N1000 daily on fuel
And takes home N6,000 daily.
Is that rocket science?

Here near my street in Lagos, a woman does the same thing.
she has a board that has 60 suckets for charging phones, almost all of them are on duty from morning till evening.
She charges N50 per phone or battery.

Assuming she charges only one phone or battery on each point in a day, that will be 50 x 60 - N3,000
The Hausa boys who do Cole-Cole, Mai-Ruwa and Okada - 99% of them does not have a home or address thus permanent clients to the woman.

So N6,000 is quite possible
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by lebete3000: 2:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
ola12:

Lets say you have 20 phones charging at a time, with each phone worth an average of #20,000. That is total worth is 20*20000 = #400,000.
A thief scouts the place and sees that you dont have a security man, he's going to raid the place, cos thats easy 400k in his pockets. And he's gonna do it again, and again cos thats just really easy money.

Before you say get a security man, know that you cant really afford that with this business

That's if you goan set up your phone charging business in the bush na...most charging biznesses are usually in very open places. Only one who pilfers can try such, and if caught, will regret the day they were born. Its almost impossible however for an armed robber to unleash mayhem on an ordinary phone charger business, when his mates are busy using the same rifle to loot banks....
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by enemyofprogress: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
generationz:
while he isnt the first to venture into this business , a lot of factors will determine if he would be able to make such a huge profit monthly.

The nature of that areas power supply ( erratic or constant), how much he spends on fuel monthly , where he is located ( marketplace or residencial area) , and his securitt measures to ensure no phone is stolen are some of the biggest factors that will affect his income.

have you heard the news from south africa?

Doggy style is dangerous to your health
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
pocohantas:

Doesn't he do repairs/maintenance of his generator?
What of cost of security, does he handle the business alone or he has employees grin grin? Rent? Etc.

People whey de charge phone no de rent 3 bedroom flat.

It's nasarawa n not Lagos so don't expect Lagos rent.

Repair/maintenance of I pass my neighbour? grin

Security ke? He needs just a see thru burglary proof.

Employee ke? It's not a bank nah, So he doesn't need to employ 30 people. just one sales girl who will be there wen he goes out will be needed.

The cost is nothing.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by BabaIbo: 2:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
SegunAj:
BRAIN dey pain you?
How you go use 200 just to charge phone how much come be one litter of fuel

you gat no chill cheesy grin, you got me rotfl with your response to that guy/lady
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Gokoyer0(m): 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Where can someone pay 200 naira for charging of a phone in Nigeria?
femi4:
180/30 = N6,000 per day

Now, that make sense
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tundeobama:
you cant try this business in west and make much profit when your neighbors will on gen u can easily plug it there.
there is light in west, since yesterday night the light didn't even blink and it still dey as i type this.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by PNomsule: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
femi4:
180/30 = N6,000 per day

Now, that make sense
Sadly, this analysis isn't feasible and here is why:
To start with, 16hrs charging session means charging phones (working) from 6am to 12midnight daily, you and I know it hardly is practice-able, 12hrs is more like it.

If I am to work by your analysis of 10phones simultaneous charging per 4hrs, that means 30phones would be charged daily, but the snag here is the cost. Phones are charged to full capacity on a maximum cost of N50, therefore 30phones x N50 x 30days = N45,000 (gross) monthly.

The beauty of this business comes (in terms of inflow) when associated services are infused, for example, Recharge card sales, sale of phone accessories and then you can train 'oneself' into phone repairs as to enhance earnings.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2018
femi4:
180/30 = N6,000 per day

Now, that make sense
200 naira to charge one phone bikonu?
as if barbing saloon or viewing center no dey where u go plug ur fone.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by holyokoto(m): 3:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
femi4:
180/30 = N6,000 per day
Working for 16hrs = 40 phones charged per day @ N200 per phone, he all make = 40*200 = N8000
Now, that make sense
hyping it won't help is not more than N50 per phone.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
EmagNig:

You people just come up with theories.... I know of a lady in abeokuta, she has nothing less than 50 sockets at her shop and there is no time that you pass around there that the entire sockets wont be occupied...Multiply that by N50 and by the hours of the day and subtract N2000 for fuel

Ignore those guys jare, they keep concentrating on blogging which takes looong time to bring money & refused to these small hustle which brings plenty instant cash, you can even join the two together. I know a pop corn seller who makes like over 100k monthly in profits.

That's why I used my 24hours to its full potential, any hustle that will bring money & won't conflict with my other hustle plus leisure time, I go squeeze am

1 Like

Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by rabzy: 3:47pm On Sep 02, 2018
EmagNig:

You people just come up with theories.... I know of a lady in abeokuta, she has nothing less than 50 sockets at her shop and there is no time that you pass around there that the entire sockets wont be occupied...Multiply that by N50 and by the hours of the day and subtract N2000 for fuel

Where they make money from is those that wants to charge phone sharply to make an important call. I know a guy in Berger that charges phone for 50. But many people just wants the phone to get one bar to make important call, many of them are travellers who don't want the phone to die midway, so they charge until the bus is filled.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by GoldHorse(m): 4:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
1zynnvn:

Are you a flat earther?? I'm out of here..

Yes! Proudly!
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by GoldHorse(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
NuclearWeapon:

Abeg you fit explain these two statements? Tankuuuu

Nothing to really explain but only to simply state that
1. Moon landing never happened.
2. The earth is flat.
To add something else....

3. Jesus was (is) black.

You see, you have to be very open minded to really find out the truth about the above. No one, I repeat, NO ONE, can explain them to you unless you are ready to open your mind and learn.

Beside we have been taught some of these things right from childhood so believe me it's not easy at all to just change like that except you are graciously graced by God.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”. Mark Twain
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Oluromantic: 4:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
generationz:

Are you munding the op? Ppl are always looking for ways to make you feel your present income level is a mistake
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by olowo1930: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2018
with the aid of solar power, I don't believe that but making profit with huge amount with phone business is some how, I believe we need better business proposal for youth to earn a proper living
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by udumosam23(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
generationz:

yes that one is also one of the ideas my brother and I have been talking about

thanks.

You need more info on this, just PM me. I'll assist.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by generationz(f): 5:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
udumosam23:

You need more info on this, just PM me. I'll assist.
alright dear thanks
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
I can testify. No light for MOST parts of my state. Smh. D last time i go village, i saw d need of a power bank. I was told dat for OVER a year NO LIGHT. i fit wash clothes spray am 4 transformer
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by mechanics(m): 7:03pm On Sep 02, 2018
Nice one, he refuse to be lazy.
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by SamuelEzeigbo(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Imagine, a whooping N180,000 every month. Forget about how much is incurred charging a phone per person/per hour, the man is simulatenously using the Electricity provided to 'charge other people's phone' to his prosperity.
When you look at the map of Africa, it resembles a Gun. If you examine that map very well, you will see something like a Trigger, and Nigeria happens to be in that position. That is why Nigeria is considered as the most powerful manpower state rich with Natural resource and one of the largest producing oil countries in the world.

Use what is provided already to catapult yourself to anything which will profit you, full stop!

1 Like

Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
GoldHorse:

Nothing to really explain but only to simply state that
1. Moon landing never happened.
2. The earth is flat.
To add something else....

3. Jesus was (is) black.

You see, you have to be very open minded to really find out the truth about the above. No one, I repeat, NO ONE, can explain them to you unless you are ready to open your mind and learn.

Beside we have been taught some of these things right from childhood so believe me it's not easy at all to just change like that except you are graciously graced by God.

"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled”. Mark Twain

O...k grin
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by 400billionman: 3:49am On Sep 04, 2018
femi4:
180/30 = N6,000 per day

Now, that make sense
Which kind chargers will take four hours A phone gets full charge in one hour thirty minutes max
Re: Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia by dangoteinlaw: 5:41am On Sep 04, 2018
femi4:
180/30 = N6,000 per day

Now, that make sense
200 per which fone? Maybe iPhone X I guess...it's #50 nationwide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / How To Check If Your National Identity Card Is Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.