Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding (27759 Views)

Edo: First Wife Ambushes Husband And 2nd Wife On Their Way To Wedding Reception / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by OrientDailyNews: 10:34pm On Sep 01, 2018
By Chinenye Ochomgba
It was a double celebration for Mr. and Mrs. Emmanuel Udeolisa of Awo Idemili in Orsu local government area of Imo state following birth of their third child few hours to their wedding last weekend.
Orient Weekend gathered that the couple who resides in Oba, Idemili South local government area of Anambra state had a dou­ble celebration on August 25 when the bride, Mrs. Chinaza Udeolisa delivered a bouncing baby boy and still made it to St Gerald’s Catholic Church, Oba where she eventually exchanged marital vows with her husband.

According the bride, the de­livery on her wedding day was a huge surprise as her expected day of delivery (EDD) was mid-Sep­tember, with the baby arriving almost three weeks earlier than scan results predicted.
“I was surprised when I started feeling dizzy and sign of labour three days to our wedding but I dismissed it as part of the pre-wedding planning stress because the doctors gave me up to September middle to expect the baby”, she told our reporter.

“I was still dismissing the signs up till the morning of our wedding, but as the makeup artiste was still fixing my nails, it reached the stage that I could no longer bear the pains”, she adds.
Following what concerned relatives view as troubled signs for the heavily pregnant bride, she was quickly rushed to the Amaz­ing Grace Hospital at Ugwuagba Obosi where a medical doctor con­firmed that her baby was almost popping out. Twenty minutes after she was rushed to the labour room, she delivered a bouncing baby boy, her third child.
It was further gathered that when the news reached the hus­band, Mr. Emmanuel Udeolisa, he raced to the church where he suc­cessfully pleaded with the officiat­ing priest Rev. Fr Dennis Ekene Chukwudindu to grant them some extra time to enable the wife get cleaned up and prepare for the wedding. The priest, it was gath­ered, agreed to shift the weeding time by two hours, from 10am to 12noon.

“I am very happy at least the joy of a new baby and that of wedding is now complete,” Mrs. Udeolisa declared, noting her gratitude to God for such quick delivery. According to her, “it’s God that made everything possible because it is not easy that I arrived the hospital and, without wasting time, delivered safely”.

“I had planned on how to embrace the reception with my dance moves but I can no longer do that because this bundle of joy has already done all that for me”, she adds.
Orient Weekend gathered that the couple had been married, under native law and custom, for over seven years and blessed with two baby boys but were unable to perform their church wedding due to financial constraints.

The husband, a commercial bus driver, told Orient Weekend that he was happy that God granted his wife safe delivery on their wed­ding day. “It is really a thing of joy for us because we never planned it but God made it to happen. We give God all the glory”, he said.

An eyewitness to the drama told this paper that it was hilarious as patients, nurses watch the make­up artiste complete her work right at the hospital before the bride set off to the church for her wedding. “It was really interesting to watch. The kind of things you only see in a movie. We just thank God that both the baby and mother were safe and strong after the delivery to enable her attend the wedding.

Mrs. Chioma Uzoma, a close friend of the family adds: “It’s been God all through; we weren’t expecting this now and this is be­cause, from what she told us, she will be due to deliver by Septem­ber, but since the arrival, it has been merriment all through, as we have to dance in her place said Mrs. Nkoli, the bride’s sister.”

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/bride-delivers-baby-hours-wedding/

9 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by fascowilly(m): 6:40am On Sep 02, 2018
Happy Sunday to all Christian on this forum Almighty God will protect all of you today, and to my beloved the real Muslim (not boko haram type) Allah will be with you all,
FTC for the first time.

40 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Double Celebration.

Happy delivery.

Happy married life!

It can only be God.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Gbliss1991: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Wow, lovely

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by softmind24: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2018
grin
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Authoreety: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Wow! Thank God for her...

Op, its blessing of marriage not wedding..
Wedding is for singles that havnt bn living 2geda..

I hope she has strength for the stress of d day cos to born pikin no be childs play o

9 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Juicybreed(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Now should we celebrate this fùckry. Supposedly something went wrong during the child delivery. I don't understand how things are done in Nigeria. Everything about this country is done upside down.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Fanatical(m): 6:42am On Sep 02, 2018
Double blessing

2 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by hazan041(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Double joy

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by tunary(m): 6:43am On Sep 02, 2018
So what next on agenda
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by mohnarch144: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2018
congrats to the both family
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by babaRUNtinz(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2018
But the woman strong oo.. Congrats

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by binaws(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2018
iranu abasha

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Offpoint: 6:44am On Sep 02, 2018
Before wedding 3 kids and after wedding another 3 or more. Nigerians stop increasing our population, it's not the solutions to our current predicament. I don't wanna be the one only to ruin this thread, cuz everyone up there are typing what's expected, but I'm a visionary man and I see the probability of more kids in that family.

Anyways, How-P married Life to 'em.

8 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by jidxin(m): 6:44am On Sep 02, 2018
Is it a correction marriage

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by libertyfather(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2018
fascowilly:
G
wagon

3 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by abumoney(m): 6:45am On Sep 02, 2018
It's still called "giving birth outside wedlock".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by jonadaft: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Hmn

FÙCK fùck people
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by olaolaking: 6:46am On Sep 02, 2018
Good morning all. Even if you are Afonja or Amaka people. I say good morning
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Gkemz: 6:47am On Sep 02, 2018
How is a product of premarital sex a blessing from God who abhors premarital sex?

8 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 02, 2018
3rd kid before wedding ceremony? I hail them sha... They actually tried to do the right thing. Congrats family.

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by starbuck(f): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2018
Her wedding gown go stain finish na
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Kingjames(m): 6:50am On Sep 02, 2018
following birth of their third child few hours to their wedding last weekend...
wedding indeed. madam u try#mtchew

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by fascowilly(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2018
libertyfather:
wagon
No, land crucher grin
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by dingbang(m): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2018
I thought priests don't wed couples who are pregnant with child prior to the wedding...

3 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by MARKone(m): 6:53am On Sep 02, 2018
shocked
Forget Our ego and sense of superiority. Women are strong, stronger than the way the project them to be, weaklings. If na me born pikin, I go dey house arrest for 7 months, I ain't stepping out of my room at all.

6 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Pavore9: 6:53am On Sep 02, 2018
"Orient Weekend gathered that the couple had been married, under native law and custom, for over seven years and blessed with two baby boys but were unable to perform their church wedding due to financial constraints"........That is the mistake many make, what stops them being part of a mass wedding of their Parish or even do a morning Mass wedding then invite friends to the house for meals and drinks, all these way less than N50k but no they want to spend more even when they don't have!

3 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Livealways: 6:55am On Sep 02, 2018
I'm tired of all these people that don't read, the post said they have been married under native law and customs for 7 years,but couldn't have any English wedding due to financial constraints? So how is it premarital sex again or baby born out of wedlock?

20 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Pavore9:
"Orient Weekend gathered that the couple had been married, under native law and custom, for over seven years and blessed with two baby boys but were unable to perform their church wedding due to financial constraints"........That is the mistake many make, what stops them being part of a mass wedding of their Parish or even do a morning Mass wedding then invite friends to the house for meals and drinks, all these way less than N50k but no they want to spend more even when they don't have!

I believe the parish priests should enlighten the congregation on the different modes of celebrating wedding for people with tight budgets.

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by angelawoko(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2018
Pavore9:

The Church does not even force anyone to have a society wedding. I had mine with less than 50 guest in attendance (I only need about 7 to be present actually). It is your choice to burden yourself with a society wedding.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by dazzlingd(m): 6:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Still doesn't make sense, why fix a wedding when you know you are heavily pregnant.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video) / Couple Danced As Money Rained Heavily On Them At Their Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.