Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,578 members, 7,837,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding (27781 Views)

Edo: First Wife Ambushes Husband And 2nd Wife On Their Way To Wedding Reception / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by mechanics(m): 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Double celebration for September, congrats to woman for safe delivery.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by NoToPile: 3:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
I don't get it, they are married already so what's with white wedding again?

Except if it's to get the govt issued marriage certificate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by michony505(m): 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gkemz:
How is a product of premarital sex a blessing from God who abhors premarital sex?
God bless you for this piece. Honestly I don't know how bad this world will be in the next ten years., the only thing i can say is that, May God help us all.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Livealways: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
agboghai:

Thank you my broad. Some persons for nairaland are too quick to judge others, forgetting about themselves. I have always stand for one thing regarding pregnancy through pre marital sex. The sex is the sin, not the pregnancy. So, if sister A & B are both having pre marital sex leading to both being pregnant, sister A aborts hers and sister B keep hers. Sister B cannot wed in the church because of that. That is hypocrisy of the highest order and some Nigerian churches no dey try. How many Nigerian pastors truly wed their wives for church? I am not promoting pregnancy before marriage here oo, I am only saying that in the event of a Lady getting pregnant and the man responsible wants to marry her, the church should not deny them that or go by saying it is a blessed marriage.

Yes i totally agree with you,the sex is the sin and not the baby or the pregnancy but people don't understand and that's why girls abort alot, i don't understand why after a man has paid bride price in the traditional marriage and on the wedding morning the bride is found pregnant,the wedding would be canceled. The bride price has legalised the pregnancy,whether she got pregnant before the traditional marriage or after it,and if the couple have confessed their sins of premarital sex prior to that wedding morning to God and asked for forgiveness ,then what's the need cancelling the wedding.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by MooreJozo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 02, 2018
GoodGood
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by fascowilly(m): 5:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Zinny25:
please is there any cash gift attached to being the FTC
I just got an alert from seun, send your account number with bank name in order to deposit a token amount from me
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by PastorAji(m): 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gkemz:
How is a product of premarital sex a blessing from God who abhors premarital sex?
inasmuch as the man has paid her Bride price, she is legally married (in the presence of God)
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by PastorAji(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Livealways:

Yes i totally agree with you,the sex is the sin and not the baby or the pregnancy but people don't understand and that's why girls abort alot, i don't understand why after a man has paid bride price in the traditional marriage and on the wedding morning the bride is found pregnant,the wedding would be canceled. The bride price has legalised the pregnancy,whether she got pregnant before the traditional marriage or after it,and if the couple have confessed their sins of premarital sex prior to that wedding morning to God and asked for forgiveness ,then what's the need cancelling the wedding.
some people are getting it wrong here
Since the BRIDEPRICE of the wife has been paid, it is already a legal union. What they did was the "Church Blessings" in order for them to be receiving Holy Communion in the Catholic Church. The only clause that makes the children to be b**tards is that IF THE DOWRY OF THE WIFE hasn't BEEN PAID before they were born
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Zinny25(f): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2018
fascowilly:

I just got an alert from seun, send your account number with bank name in order to deposit a token amount from me
are you serious? That's good ooo cos I keep wondering why people are always happy when they are the FTC... So how much did you get for that It seems I will build a house here on Nairaland to monitor the posts
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by fascowilly(m): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Zinny25:
are you serious? That's good ooo cos I keep wondering why people are always happy when they are the FTC... So how much did you get for that It seems I will build a house here on Nairaland to monitor the posts
grin grin grin grin
So so funny.

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 04, 2018
mubeela:
Haba... she go wear pampers na
Pampers kwa! No be pad she go wear?
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Durchess(f): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2018
Livealways:
I'm tired of all these people that don't read, the post said they have been married under native law and customs for 7 years,but couldn't have any English wedding due to financial constraints? So how is it premarital sex again or baby born out of wedlock?
I tire o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape / Little NIGERIAN Kids having SEX In A Party (Uncensored) Video / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.