Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding (27778 Views)

Edo: First Wife Ambushes Husband And 2nd Wife On Their Way To Wedding Reception / Friends Wore School Uniform To Wedding Of Couple Who Wore Uniforms In PreWedding / Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by abbaapple: 6:59am On Sep 02, 2018
angry

Who noticed the groom face The guy is seen Hell lipsrsealed
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by olowo1930: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2018
one of the most blissful wedding on earth, confirmed by supernatural God. at least children are one of the products of marriage

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Pavore9: 7:08am On Sep 02, 2018
sexybaby22:

I believe the parish priests should enlighten the congregation on the different modes of celebrating wedding for people with tight budgets.

You are so very right, it is all about the sacrament. I love the format where the Church and traditional wedding are done same day cuts off double expenditure.

Parish Priests should help Parishioners come to realization that the sacrament of matrimony should not be financially wrecking but emphasis should be on the Grace therein.

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by SoapQueen(f): 7:17am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825472:
Double Celebration.

Happy delivery.

Happy married life!

It can only be God.
Guy, I fit keep you busy for one day at least. Take a break from Nairaland. How much you dey do BBQ?
Make I patronize your business.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Ugosample(m): 7:18am On Sep 02, 2018
Gkemz:
How is a product of premarital sex a blessing from God who abhors premarital sex?

When a gift prepared for you was taken before the gift was presented to you by yourself

Its still your gift

you just took it "prematurely"

That's the situation here cheesy grin
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2018
SoapQueen:

Guy, I fit keep you busy for one day at least. Take a break from Nairaland. How much you dey do BBQ?
Make I patronize your business.
We should take a break from making cool extra money online?!
Are you for real?
Well, you can only wonder with What you don't understand.
You bet we are more busy than you do, let's leave it at that.
Meanwhile, for you noticing us, that means we are doing the right thing.
More alerts blinking.
Thanks!.
Have a great and blessed week ahead SoapQueen!
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Double post!
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by EFULEFU1(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 02, 2018
Gkemz:
How is a product of premarital sex a blessing from God who abhors premarital sex?

So is it a blessing from the devil?
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by dopemama(f): 7:43am On Sep 02, 2018
Livealways:
I'm tired of all these people that don't read, the post said they have been married under native law and customs for 7 years,but couldn't have any English wedding due to financial constraints? So how is it premarital sex again or baby born out of wedlock?
Abeg help me ask all these people? Them wan transfer their aggression to the woman now! Congrats jare madam! God bless the new baby

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Mankosi: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2018
My parish priest told me that doing traditional and white wedding is doing double wedding. That there's no need for traditional wedding but instead after paying for bride price that I should go straight and do white wedding and forget traditional wedding that traditional wedding is meant for traditionalists and not for Christians and that he don't attend traditional marriage even if it's brother that's doing it. Is it true?
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 02, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

https://orientdailynews.com.ng/news/bride-delivers-baby-hours-wedding/

The part I don't under stand is where they still made to a "catholic church". Catholic churches don dey marry pregnant couples? Just asking ni o
On a second tot, maybe they did traditional wedding before they started giving birth. If that's the case, what's the essence of the church wedding again?
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by teemy(m): 8:02am On Sep 02, 2018
Gkemz:
I
binaws:
iranu abasha
dingbang:
I thought priests don't wed couples who are pregnant with child prior to the wedding...
abumoney:
It's still called "giving birth outside wedlock".
They had their traditional wedding seven years prior. Someone just wanted an extra 'white' wedding.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by TruthHurts100: 8:08am On Sep 02, 2018
OrientDailyNews:

Foolish animals.

You forked before marriage, you got pregnant and delivered and you say it's all God.

That your god must be stupid. Definitely it's not the almighty God. Fools
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by mubeela(m): 8:26am On Sep 02, 2018
starbuck:
Her wedding gown go stain finish na
Haba... she go wear pampers na
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by sweetilicious(f): 8:31am On Sep 02, 2018
post=70825472:
Double Celebration.
Happy delivery.
Happy married life!
It can only be God.
So lovely

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:33am On Sep 02, 2018
sweetilicious:
So lovely
You can say that again .
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by fredoooooo: 8:55am On Sep 02, 2018
Idunnu subu lu ayo ,happiness fall on joy cheesy
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by allaboutobed(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2018
But it is still out of wedlock.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by boyfwend(m): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2018
jidxin:
Is it a correction marriage

you say??
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by agboghai: 10:21am On Sep 02, 2018
Livealways:
I'm tired of all these people that don't read, the post said they have been married under native law and customs for 7 years,but couldn't have any English wedding due to financial constraints? So how is it premarital sex again or baby born out of wedlock?
Thank you my broad. Some persons for nairaland are too quick to judge others, forgetting about themselves. I have always stand for one thing regarding pregnancy through pre marital sex. The sex is the sin, not the pregnancy. So, if sister A & B are both having pre marital sex leading to both being pregnant, sister A aborts hers and sister B keep hers. Sister B cannot wed in the church because of that. That is hypocrisy of the highest order and some Nigerian churches no dey try. How many Nigerian pastors truly wed their wives for church? I am not promoting pregnancy before marriage here oo, I am only saying that in the event of a Lady getting pregnant and the man responsible wants to marry her, the church should not deny them that or go by saying it is a blessed marriage.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Benekruku(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2018
Imo girls are very fertile
God knows may be it's their diet or gene

They can get pregnant through kissing.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by imran147(m): 10:35am On Sep 02, 2018
fascowilly:
Happy Sunday to all Christian on this forum Almighty God will protect all of you today, and to my beloved the real Muslim (not boko haram type) Allah will be with you all,
FTC for the first time.

Oh Gbayii brother mi
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Wearemoving: 11:19am On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=OrientDailyNews post=70821657]

What a double blessing to them! God you're too much
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by fascowilly(m): 12:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
imran147:

Oh Gbayii brother mi
Ora awe.

1 Like

Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Zinny25(f): 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
fascowilly:
Happy Sunday to all Christian on this forum Almighty God will protect all of you today, and to my beloved the real Muslim (not boko haram type) Allah will be with you all,
FTC for the first time.
please is there any cash gift attached to being the FTC
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Nnabugwu8590: 12:28pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gkemz:
Even after doing their traditional marriage. It is well.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by thatigboman: 12:30pm On Sep 02, 2018
abumoney:
It's still called "giving birth outside wedlock".
true talk. In my hometown, that child will belong to the girl's family.
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Ishilove: 2:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
Us humans unnecessarily complicate life for ourselves. They are already married in the sight of God. All other ceremonies are mere formalities.

Anyhu, congrats on the successful birth of her child
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Gkemz:
Even after they have been traditionally married?
Re: Bride Delivers Baby Hours To Wedding by goodies4life(f): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
you put to birth and till stand on your church alter with all that blood even juju house you cant enter. God have mercy on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Girl In LASU Embarks On A Community Project: #saynotorape / Little NIGERIAN Kids having SEX In A Party (Uncensored) Video / Groom And His Mother Rock The Dance Floor At His Wedding (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.