Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US (40648 Views)

Police Wrongly Parade Movie Prop Manager As Criminal In Akwa Ibom (photo) / Man Eats Burnt Body Of A Criminal In Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Boy Treated Like A Criminal In Owerri, For Beating Up His Mom After Smoking Weed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by Nobody: 1:46am On Sep 03, 2018
COSTLY MISTAKE
Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by Sleekfingers: 3:31am On Sep 03, 2018
He is not a black man o. He is latino

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by zolajpower: 5:17am On Sep 03, 2018
koolaid87:
Even though they can't give all that have been taking away from him, a huge compensattion will do
Tomorrow ,if you hear the news that Jones went to a mall and kiiled 20 people and injured several others this is what happened . You took 17yrs out if a man ' s life while the real criminal is walking about the street committing more crime . Hmmm ........this one weak me

1 Like

Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by Adexonpoint(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2018
The man should probe his mum,definitely his mum did not cook Twin beans(Ewa Ibeji)on his naming ceremony
Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by crafteck(m): 9:24am On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
cool are you tired of making money?

But I don't shove my business in everyone's face with every opportunity, it makes it repulsive and loses exclusivity
Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by dingbang(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
crafteck:

But I don't shove my business in everyone's face with every opportunity, it makes it repulsive and loses exclusivity
you know nothing
Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by crafteck(m): 6:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
dingbang:
you know nothing

You know everything.
Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 04, 2018
They are actually twins separated at birth and taken away separately.
Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by Nobody: 2:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Jamesrock:
Same applies in so many Nigerian prison and funny enough, there is no advancement like DNA or what have u to help discover the truth... May God help the Innocent souls dying in Nigerian prisons
And because there is no advancement of DNA, you can actually get away with murder. I'm sure alot of people have done it. I bet you if I kill somebody and get rid of his body, they will not catch me.
Re: Man Spends 17 Years In Jail Over Resemblance With Real Criminal In US by Nobody: 2:14am On Sep 04, 2018
ebig21:
this is the effect of sperm donations, one donated sperm to two different women, and they born look alike, there is no other explanation.
I'm very sure they are twin brothers seperated at birth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Has Been Hacked / Youths Prevent The Kidnap Of A Businessman In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / My Robbery Experience In Rivers State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.