Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

She Didn't Call Nor Flash? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Didn't Call Nor Flash? (860 Views)

See What A Lady Sent To Me Just Because I Didn't Call Her For 3 Days / Uncletochii: My Girlfriend Sleeps On Floor With Me, I'm Broke, She Didn't Leave / Please Help, my girlfriend claimed she is a virgin but she didn't bleed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by fineboynl(m): 6:22am On Sep 02, 2018

she is a big girl more older than I do, she rent her apartment and live alone. I was told that she already did introduction and the marriage might hold soon.

we live in the same hood. at times she greets me and at times she doesn't, she is very shy and always serious when in contact with people. and at times I would be forced to greet her. few days ago i told her why is it that you are always serious. she smiled and said sorry I shouldn't vex. she said she traveled and just came back. bla bla bla.

the next morning, I was surprise when she greet me very loud and bold in presence of people, and she said bros thanks for yesterday, you do well and while I was still figuring out what she mean by that. she said she traveled and she doesn't have my number she would have called me (ghen ghen). in my mind wow just like that? then I begin to thinking what she was up to and if she was indirectly asking for me number.

about 4 hours later she dress really sexy and beautiful, her big butt was revealing. good shape, men that guy when wan marry her de enjoy. what amaze me most about her is with her age her big pumping breast is still standing that's very rear, without bra you will see the breast bouncing in T-shirt or night garment when she is at home.

she purposely standing and waiting on her door, probably waiting when i will come out before she leaves, and as soon as i came out i saw her intensionally standing there. then she greet me again and start locking her door, very sexy ass. then I said should I give you my number now? she said okay good she was bringing out her for number exchange she want to give me her number. but i don't want to collect her her instead you know that kind thing now?. I just wrote my number on paper and give to her. I told her to flash/call me and will get her number.

she said OK, and while she was leaving she ask what is my name to save it and I told her.

I was expecting her flash/call at that moment no show, OK I said maybe later she will call I want to assumed she have no credit at the time but she didn't call.

I still don't know what this whole thing is all about.

I wanted to be sure if I understand something

Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by JONSYN7154: 7:27am On Sep 02, 2018
You understand nothing!!
Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 02, 2018
JONSYN7154:
You understand nothing!!
OP na Jon Snow, he knows nothing!

1 Like

Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by Bluezy13(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2018
thegentleman:
OP na Jon Snow, he knows nothing!

Nothing at all...
Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by bitcoinvin(m): 11:57am On Sep 02, 2018
Lmao...Na so u take loose the ass to another Badh Niggar.
Stop forming porche and tell her;her ass is lovely.
Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by N0favors: 11:59am On Sep 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

Nothing at all...
Absolutely Nothing
Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by Airforce1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2018
Tell her she's got a Nice Ass

That's how I compliment ladies I cme across with big ass
Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by fineboynl(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2018
Airforce1:
Tell her she's got a Nice Ass

That's how I compliment ladies I cme across with big ass
you are assuming she want me to bag her?
Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by Kalapizim(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Dis one na learner
Re: She Didn't Call Nor Flash? by Lordbucci2: 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
[quote author=fineboynl post=70825238][/quote]understanding fall on u !!!

(1) (Reply)

7 Advantages Of Using Different Sex Positions / I’ve Been Bedding My Uncle And Now His Son Is Blackmailing Me To Have S3x Too / Which Family Is The Greatest Family In Bonny Kingdom, Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.