Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

I’ve Been Bedding My Uncle And Now His Son Is Blackmailing Me To Have S3x Too - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’ve Been Bedding My Uncle And Now His Son Is Blackmailing Me To Have S3x Too (865 Views)

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Bedding My Uncle And Now His Son Is Blackmailing Me To Have S3x Too by daniel404: 8:59pm On Nov 04, 2018
I AM already in deep water after having a fling with my aunt’s new husband – and now his son is blackmailing me into having 3x with him too.

I am 20, my aunt is 42 and her husband is 40. I found him attractive the first time we met at their engagement party but I never acted on my feelings.

S3x with my aunt's new boyfriend has led to real complications

He went outside to his car and I followed.

He said he was glad I did, as that’s what he wanted.

He needed petrol to drive some family home afterwards and asked if I wanted to go for a drive in his new car.

We drove out of town instead of to the garage. He parked up and kissed me, saying he’d wanted to all evening.

I am being blackmailed and don't know how to get out of the situation
We had sex on the back seat. It was amazing.

I didn’t let on he was my first lover and now we text all the time. He is romantic, funny, kind and sensitive.

I went to his house last weekend while my aunt was at her mum’s and we had sex again.

We talked about our future but decided to keep things as they are for the time being.

He doesn’t want to upset my aunt and nor do I..........

https://www.worldgistentertainment.com/2018/11/ive-been-bedding-my-uncle-and-now-his.html

Re: I’ve Been Bedding My Uncle And Now His Son Is Blackmailing Me To Have S3x Too by GeeRex(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2018
ah swear,,, u need sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Would You Feel Comfortable buying feminine hygiene products if she asked? / Just Because I Slapped my Husband 2 times, this Man Called Police For Me (HELP) / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Leaked Video Of Him In Bed With His Wife.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.