Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

Bbnaija Bisola Wins Amvcas Trail Blazer Award, Gets A Car, Celebrates Wit Ex.... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija Bisola Wins Amvcas Trail Blazer Award, Gets A Car, Celebrates Wit Ex.... (1463 Views)

Bbnaija’s Bisola Stuns In Figure-hugging Dress (see Photos) / I Don’t Owe My Success To BBNaija – Bisola / Hurray!! Bbnaija Bisola To Attend UN General Assembly As Education Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Bisola Wins Amvcas Trail Blazer Award, Gets A Car, Celebrates Wit Ex.... by MsDoris(f): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2018
BBnaija 2017 Bisola Wins AMVCAs Trail Blazer Award, Gets A Car, Celebrates With Her Former Housemates (Photos and Video)
BBnaija 2017 star, Bisola Aiyeola, was awarded the winner of the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2018 Trail Blazer.

The beautiful actress and mother of one didn't believe she could be privileged enough to be voted by the public as the winner and her reaction said it all.

Her reaction especially when handed the key to her car was priceless. She kept screaming excitedly.

Continue @
https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/bbnaija-2017-bisola-wins-amvcas-trail.html

Re: Bbnaija Bisola Wins Amvcas Trail Blazer Award, Gets A Car, Celebrates Wit Ex.... by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:00am On Sep 02, 2018
Congrats bae
Re: Bbnaija Bisola Wins Amvcas Trail Blazer Award, Gets A Car, Celebrates Wit Ex.... by bomasek(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2018
I knew she was gonna be more successful than Efe

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniel’s Boyfriend, Pens Lovely Birthday Message To Her / More Birthday Photos Of Toke Makinwa / Mercy Aigbe Slays In A Snake-skinned Leggings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.