Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! (384 Views)

The Religion The Is Practicing What Jesus Taught. / Religion: The Oldest Scam Of All / How Is Religion The Cause Of Backwardness In Nigeria And Africa? (2) (3) (4)

Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 02, 2018
Religion!

The greatest scam in mankind history!
God has no religion, but if he does.... that should be *LOVE*
If you know you know!

Who else is saying *Jesus* and *Mohammed* is the only saviour of mankind?
No, blatant lies!
Let's imagine the world is not linked up today, we wouldn't have heard Jesus or Mohammed in this part of the world!
God has sent every messenger to dispatch his name to every tribe!

Mention that country or tribe that doesn't have their evolution theory!

Why I said Christianity and Islam are scams to the black race is because, they shove up the religion into our guts, we have our own way of speaking to God, but just because they've told us we are idols worshippers, worshipping stones and woods!
Someone should tell me if the picture of Jesus is thesame they are bowing to every sundays!

If you know you know!
The lack of valid documentation by our forefathers made the 'whites' imposed their religion on us!
God has giving everyone the ability to talk with him with or without any messenger!
But our forefathers couldn't read nor write,Nothing like our own bible today excepts from Folklores.

I dare anyone to engage me into a robust argument!

Good morning.

Re: Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! by Shelumiel: 9:32am On Sep 02, 2018
Drabeey:
Religion!

The greatest scam in mankind history!
God has no religion, but if he does.... that should be *LOVE*
If you know you know!

Who else is saying *Jesus* and *Mohammed* is the only saviour of mankind?
No, blatant lies!
Let's imagine the world is not linked up today, we wouldn't have heard Jesus or Mohammed in this part of the world!
God has sent every messenger to dispatch his name to every tribe!

Mention that country or tribe that doesn't have their evolution theory!

Why I said Christianity and Islam are scams to the black race is because, they shove up the religion into our guts, we have our own way of speaking to God, but just because they've told us we are idols worshippers, worshipping stones and woods!
Someone should tell me if the picture of Jesus is thesame they are bowing to every sundays!

If you know you know!
The lack of valid documentation by our forefathers made the 'whites' imposed their religion on us!
God has giving everyone the ability to talk with him with or without any messenger!
But our forefathers couldn't read nor write,Nothing like our own bible today excepts from Folklores.

I dare anyone to engage me into a robust argument!

Good morning.

God is far above your understanding for you to narrowly subject Him to your own shallow assumptions on how to communicate with Him . The truth is this : you cannot communicate with God unless He Himself chooses to communicate with you first . Communication with God cannot be initiated by man ; it is initiated by God. Which is why all religions and text first acknowledge God as the first to start communication with them.
Re: Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
God is far above your understanding for you to narrowly subject Him to your own shallow assumptions on how to communicate with Him . The truth is this : you cannot communicate with God unless He Himself chooses to communicate with you first . Communication with God cannot be initiated by man ; it is initiated by God. Which is why all religions and text first acknowledge God as the first to start communication with them.

You are talking out of context man!

I'm not disputing the fact about God not been God! My point of argument is WHY RELIGION?

Look around you and see how people keep infuriating God by worshipping a messenger instead of him. Do you want to argue with the fact that there is a certain doctrine that keeps mentioning the name of a messenger mother just to pray to him? no wonder why a woman is the supreme head of the country that adopts the religion the most!

listen my brother, religion is a scam to Africans, we have our ways of praying to God without Jesus or Mohammed!

please argue with facts next time, stop throwing Jabs!
Re: Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! by Shelumiel: 10:45am On Sep 02, 2018
Drabeey:

You are talking out of context man!

I'm not disputing the fact about God not been God! My point of argument is WHY RELIGION?

Look around you and see how people keep infuriating God by worshipping a messenger instead of him. Do you want to argue with the fact that there is a certain doctrine that keeps mentioning the name of a messenger mother just to pray to him? no wonder why a woman is the supreme head of the country that adopts the religion the most!

listen my brother, religion is a scam to Africans, we have our ways of praying to God without Jesus or Mohammed!

please argue with facts next time, stop throwing Jabs!
It seems you do not know the definition of the word "Religion",so talking to you is pointless . Good day
Re: Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
It seems you do not know the definition of the word "Religion",so talking to you is pointless . Good day

oga go and sit your ass somewhere and learn!

Religion truly is the worship of a supernatural beign controlling supernatural powers!

what we are talking about here is why worshipping God through a messenger that is reserved for a set of people!

Jesus-Is for the west
Mohammed- for the Arabians

Buddah
Amadioha
orunmila

the list goes on......

see, there are elements of lies in every popular religion you see out there!

the bible you are reading today is factually not complete my brother! Why? some set of people believed they are the world power and can influence what people should know!

why should I be telling you all these, im sure you don't even know!

Re: Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! by Shelumiel: 12:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
Drabeey:

oga go and sit your ass somewhere and learn!

Religion truly is the worship of a supernatural beign controlling supernatural powers!

what we are talking about here is why worshipping God through a messenger that is reserved for a set of people!

Jesus-Is for the west
Mohammed- for the Arabians

Buddah
Amadioha
orunmila

the list goes on......

see, there are elements of lies in every popular religion you see out there!

the bible you are reading today is factually not complete my brother! Why? some set of people believed they are the world power and can influence what people should know!

why should I be telling you all these, im sure you don't even know!
What you know has not added value to you or to any other person ; it has only made you look foolish and confused . Which is why I said earlier " you do not know the definition of the word RELIGION ". So do yourself a favor : go and find out what it truly means, the come back rewrite that trash you posted earlier so as to save yourself from mental breakdown.
Re: Religion, The Greatest Scam Of Mankind! by Goodness4525: 1:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Religious bigots running to the thread like....

Pope Francis Replaced By John Piper / The Power Of Night Prayers (8) / Man Begs God To Close His once-barren Wife's Womb After 6 Children