Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo (18439 Views)

Lagos Tanker Explosion: Dankwambo Sympathizes With Families Of Victims / 2019: Jaaruma Is Donating N5,000,000 To Atiku & N5,000,000 To Dankwambo / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by LordKO(m): 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
Loyalty without clout is insignificant in politics.

2 Likes

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by oladele00(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Yeye rolling... Buhari till 2023

1 Like

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Okay

I have good news for punters. Check my signature
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by MPESA(m): 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
midolian:
The camp of the enemy is on fire grin grin
Are you sure , you brought the news and doest affect our love for PDP
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Minjim: 6:59pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aaronzy:
Buhari till 2023... Osinbajo from 2023-2031... Nuhu Ribadu from 2031-2039... Femi Gbajabiamila from 2039-2047... #ARGUE WITH NNAMDI KANU#
pity Igbos now

2 Likes

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Calers: 7:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
Whoever they bring out, Buhari will defeat anyone of them.

1 Like

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by phemi01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 02, 2018
The wahala don dey start small small. How will the loyalist allow the people that left them when things were tough to come back and hijack positions. Wike and Fayose have been quiet...I am waiting for them to speak.

2 Likes

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by mightyhazell: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2018
raumdeuter:

We can replace Gbajabiamila with Adams Oshiomole
replace lifelessness with life first
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by gurnam: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
If a party cannot be loyal to it loyal members, how can we trust them to be loyal to Nigerians in their dealings

Say no to PDP

5 Likes

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Idrismusty97(m): 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ghen Ghen Ghen! grin First Markafi now Dankwambo. How can you just hand the party structure over to defectors and expect the most loyal members to sit and watch?

1 Like

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by mightyhazell: 7:09pm On Sep 02, 2018
Minjim:

pity Igbos now
u shd pity urself and the whole lifeless gang...
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by FitnessHomme: 7:12pm On Sep 02, 2018
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by HoluwarTohbar(f): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
evansvenus:
dakwambo should go and sit down!!

unseating the lifeless skunk in aso Rock is not child's play

we need someone with clout!
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by GoldHorse(m): 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Where's Fayose sef when you need him? wink
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by elenungboro: 7:14pm On Sep 02, 2018
Mark my word, if Atiku loose the primary he will jump to another party. The man is seriously desperate.

1 Like

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Realname: 7:16pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aaronzy:
Buhari till 2023...
Osinbajo from 2023-2031...
Nuhu Ribadu from 2031-2039...
Femi Gbajabiamila from 2039-2047...
#ARGUE WITH NNAMDI KANU#

Buhari never the rest maybe

The lazy incompetent illiiterate terrorist liar lifeless Buhari aka the cow whisperer will never win next year

Argue with Fela's corpse
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by waveman2: 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2018
You don't just become president out of pity. If they have the political clout then they should prove it at the primaries. People that can, t even win their ward want to become president.The southern delegates will only support a popular candidate from the north.

Idrismusty97:
Ghen Ghen Ghen! grin First Markafi now Dankwambo. How can you just hand the party structure over to defectors and expect the most loyal members to sit and watch?
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Pavarottii(m): 7:18pm On Sep 02, 2018
The only person that has a bargaining chip among the aspirants is BUKOLA SARAKI.

REASON is that he gave NASS to pdp and brought in 13senators and about 40 hors. And he can use that has his card to get the ticket. No other aspirants av done anything up to what he has done.

My brother fear saraki. Anything that makes him get that ticket with d state apparatus of a Senate president after making sure NASS election comes before presidential. Buhari is a goner.

Mark this words.
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Pavarottii(m): 7:22pm On Sep 02, 2018
midolian:
The camp of the enemy is on fire grin grin
he only person that has a bargaining chip among the aspirants is BUKOLA SARAKI.

REASON is that he gave NASS to pdp and brought in 13senators and about 40 hors. And he can use that has his card to get the ticket. No other aspirants av done anything up to what he has done.

My brother fear saraki. Anything that makes him get that ticket with d state apparatus of a Senate president after making sure NASS election comes before presidential. Buhari is a goner.

Mark this words.
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by abibun: 7:24pm On Sep 02, 2018
Talban Gombe
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by SoNature(m): 7:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aaronzy:
Buhari till 2023...
#ARGUE WITH NNAMDI KANU#

Keep fooling yourself

GEJ nairaland team said all this nonsense

1 Like

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Talk2Theo(m): 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
FOR YOUR MIND, NA SO YOU THINK SAY POLITICS DEY EASY ABI? GO AND,,,... #ARGUE WITH YOUR ANCESTORS
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Jabioro: 7:37pm On Sep 02, 2018
Non of pdp aspirant has the muscle to carry ours lifeless man from aso rock..
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by brixton: 7:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
This guy is sick, same mofo that campaigned for Buhari in 2015?

2 Likes

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by GenSam(m): 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2018
Donald95:
Although I support PDP, but I see conflict in PDP very soon. Most of their Presidential Candidates are too desperate. They better take the advice of Wike by coming together to achieve the goal which is ousting out poverty from Aso rock

I support Atiku more especially because he will not coward out like GEJ that ran away with his tail in-between his legs

Surprised a lot of Nigerians are talking and more concerned about Party, instead of playing attention and be interested in the candidate irrespective of the Party.
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by famosh: 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
Ganzagangan:

Even a "lifeless" skunk is a challenge to you folks.
Your game is truly lame.
Sai Baba.
Bro, I think say na only me see the mumu comment by the daft boy! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by Mentcee(m): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aaronzy:
Buhari till 2023...
#ARGUE WITH NNAMDI KANU#
Ekwensu kpokwaa gi oku dia!
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by internet: 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aaronzy:
Buhari till 2023...
#ARGUE WITH NNAMDI KANU#
Young man pls stay out of hard drugs. It's already ruining ur life.
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by blackgold2018(m): 8:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
greatman247:
Exactly what i have been hammering on. Atiku and Saraki and co don't deserve the party ticket. They abandoned the party in the cold and returned back when the going is good for the party. If the PDP have brain to think, they should look for inside man that have stood with the party through thick and thin and whoever can do the job proper should get the party ticket. Dankwanbo and Makarfi fit into these category of people. Lamido is too corrupt and has so much dented image. grin
In as much I support you. But u know this's politics.. no sentiments. PDP wants someone that can challenge buhari back to back.N again we r in a country where we v self centered n greedy politicians.

1 Like

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by micflo28(m): 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
I am honestly looking forward to a change of guard. But pdp must prove they have truly transformed by conducting a free and fair primaries. It really cant close its doors to defectors but can find a way to settle those who lose out in the primaries.
Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by MajesticD(m): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Aaronzy:
Buhari till 2023...
#ARGUE WITH NNAMDI KANU#
You are very correct my brother. Constitutionally foreigners are not allowed to rule and by the said time, all S/Easterners will be foreigners in Nigeria. And guess what? They wouldn't be arguing with Nnamdi Kanu, they will be consulting him on how to go about elections in the Sovereign State of Biafra. cool tongue

1 Like

Re: We've Sacrificed Everything For PDP; Loyalty Must Mean Something - Dankwambo by farem: 8:39pm On Sep 02, 2018
evansvenus:
dakwambo should go and sit down!!

unseating the lifeless skunk in aso Rock is not child's play

we need someone with clout!

If unseating a "lifeless" is this herculean, then I conclude you lots are more lifeless
We need a better opposition not those who see a lifeless as eternal duty

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dakuku Peterside Accuses Wike OF ₦3.5 Billion Road Contract Fraud / Senator Ekpenyong: Wike’s Actions Will Make Northerners Vote Massively For Atiku / Oyo Lawmakers' Wives Harassed In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.