Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,524 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent (6483 Views)

I Heard Hausa Men Have Long Di.cks / In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / My Bfriend Always Beat Me Up When We Have Little Misunderstanding Lady Criesout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent by Lifelagood: 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2018
SEE PHOTOS BELOW
http://www.storyaim.com/2018/09/most-men-who-dont-like-big-butt-have.html

50cent believes that most men that do not like women with huge butts, actually have small penis.
He posted this photo of his "son's teacher" with a big butt and wrote
''I told my son’s new teacher call me if he act up in class. Then told my son act up in class or it’s your ass when you get back to the house. LOL ?get the strap #lecheminduroi
See his exchange with one of his followers who asked why black men like women with big butt
SEE MORE PHOTOS
http://www.storyaim.com/2018/09/most-men-who-dont-like-big-butt-have.html

Re: ''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:29pm On Sep 02, 2018
I go call Mayweather for you now
Re: ''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent by chiommy123(f): 3:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
I like 50 cent no pretending lol
Re: ''most Men Who Don't Like Big Butt Have Little Di*cks'' - 50cent by Abelosas222(m): 3:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
I take you are some kid trying to gain attention with someone else's sweat and work. You are posting two of my stories Entangled and just a taste on your blog,
www.storyaim.com
claiming ownership to it. So would just tell you this as a piece of advise. In the nearest future, if you want to post someone else's content do take due permission from the person. Taking permission from me would not stop me from giving you a go ahead. The thing you are not aware of is all over the internet, people are aware that I wrote these stories. And so it didn't take weeks to fish you out as a plagiarist. Apart from the fact that it taints your image as a thief, stealing another person's work, it would also make people despise you because you stole someone else's work to gain attention or whatever you have in mind. And the fans you hope to get would not come as you want. so my dear boy or whoever you might be. get a pen and write your own story. I am sure we would love to see what you can write. don't hope to get popular with someone else's work!

(1) (Reply)

We Counted 27 Body Counts, He Collected His Ring, Sent Me 400K And Said Goodbye / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! / My Babe Younger Sister Is Madly Inlove With Me What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.