Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,022 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 PM

Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! (6480 Views)

Why Married Men Will Never Stop Chasing Younger Girls- Blessing CEO / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Jerkbaba: 7:13pm On Jul 24, 2020
It's a very shameful and disgraceful thing to do! How can you be chasing a liability. You see a very good looking guys chasing one ugly nonsense girl up and down like a fool and making the useless stupid girl feel like she's on top of the world. And still be the same person that'll be spending all your hard eraned cash like a fool. It's very wrong and foolish. Free all these born bastard leeches let them do their nonsense shakara for another simp. Wise up!

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Ghallant01(m): 7:17pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nothing sweet pass single life
Stress free
Enjoy your hard earned money alone
No Emotional Trauma
No motoring spirit
Lastly Your can focus on your goal and future...

Dating is my drugs
But thank God
I say no to drugs

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by 360clips: 7:19pm On Jul 24, 2020
Say NO to SIMPING!!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2020
Why venting anger on a platform, Why don't you go around your street telling every femaleeee you meet how useless they are and see how complete you will get back home...

CrippleAsshole

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Newshawk: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stevecreativex:
Op talk true... Just talk say one girl wey you been dey spend on no gree succumb for bed..
shut up!

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by DaddyRochie1642: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Naija girls don Carry this one enter HIGH WAY, .. it Ended in Wailing and Weeping for him that's why he's Lamenting grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
Newshawk:
shut up joor!

Funny enough how a thing which is not up to my driver standard tell me to shut-up..

Clears throat....

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by decatalyst(m): 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jerkbaba:
It's a very shameful and disgraceful thing to do! How can you be chasing a liability. You see a very good looking guys chasing one ugly nonsense girl up and down like a fool and making the useless stupid girl feel like she's on top of the world. And still be the same person that'll be spending all your hard eraned cash like a fool. It's very wrong and foolish. Free all these born bastard leeches let them do their nonsense shakara for another simp. Wise up!

Them don show this one shege grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Newshawk: 7:36pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Funny enough how a thing which is not up to my driver standard tell me to shut-up..

Clears throat....
go study for ur WAEC. small boy.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by decatalyst(m): 7:38pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Clears throat....

Please don't let him be the one to make you speak about your driver in a condescending manner.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Newshawk: 7:40pm On Jul 24, 2020
decatalyst:

Them don show this one shege grin
he's tryna advise a foolish simp like you and you can do is tryna victimize him? You're a foolish man.

20 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by NevetsIbot(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2020
Well.. While I understand where you're coming from.. I just feel your post was unnecessarily venomous.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by jonaville29(m): 7:55pm On Jul 24, 2020
stop generalizing. A few bad experiences with some girls doesn't warrant the bashing of the female gender🙄

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jerkbaba:

bro it aint easy... some dudes are solely focused on the kpekus (especially them fugly babes with fantastic bodies), and the minute they foolishly think they can spend a little on these donkeys to therefore smash, they realize that, even though the babe is facially impaired, she isnt given the toto away that easily. now would you expect this fool to just forget about his initial investment?! most fools dont... and they now make it necessity/priority to fukc the babe, while the facially impaired madam will now have the dude hooked on a string...

a man who knowingly goes after a facially impaired woman deserves ANYTHING he gets from that donkey!

19 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Torie8(f): 7:59pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Ordinary earned you can't spell correctly and you want to date a girl. Who will want to be a girlfriend to a hard eraned boy

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by ehmmy11(m): 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2020
As a real nigga you must not lose your sense anytime you see a girl.. Cos sooner or later she will show her true colors.. Take it to the bank

18 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Jerkbaba: 8:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro it aint easy... some dudes are solely focused on the kpekus (especially them fugly babes with fantastic bodies), and the minute they foolishly think they can spend a little on these donkeys to therefore smash, they realize that, even though the babe is facially impaired, she isnt given the toto away that easily. now would you expect this fool to just forget about his initial investment?! most fools dont... and they now make it necessity/priority to fukc the babe, while the facially impaired madam will now have the dude hooked on a string...

a man who knowingly goes after a facially impaired woman deserves ANYTHING he gets from that donkey!
this is for jobless niggers who think with they dicks. They were genetically born foolish.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jerkbaba:
this is for jobless niggers who think with they dicks. They were genetically born foolish.

but sadly, thats generally what happens when you see people acting foolish because of some donkey looking person. they are like:" i spent too much money on this babe to now walk away with nothing... that toto is MINE!!!"

13 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by seanwilliam(m): 8:52pm On Jul 24, 2020
Stevecreativex:

Clears throat....
wow.. so your driver is an average human being? O wrong nah
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Kccheechy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 24, 2020
I hope say your sister follow for these "born bastards" as you put it. What is your problem? If it not working for you please quit!!!! Will girls are not the same!!! For every bitch out there, there are good girls too. Don't come here to start venting your anger on all of them. Move on if it's not working for you oo!!! It's not by force.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Meedon: 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2020
Jerkbaba:

Thank you sir

I always laugh at them whenever they are crying of heart break

Dem never see anything

9 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Meedon: 10:31pm On Jul 24, 2020
Newshawk:
he's tryna advise a foolish simp like you and you can do is tryna victimize him? You're a foolish man.

Please don't reply them body go tell dem

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:08am On Jul 25, 2020
How about the useful ones, they are worth chasing too.
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Jerkbaba: 12:47am On Jul 25, 2020
Kccheechy:
I hope say your sister follow for these "born bastards" as you put it. What is your problem? If it not working for you please quit!!!! Will girls are not the same!!! For every bitch out there, there are good girls too. Don't come here to start venting your anger on all of them. Move on if it's not working for you oo!!! It's not by force.
you think these dirty Nairaland girls will like you for this comment? Stupid simp. When girl go use you do ritual, your eye go clear!

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by stanliwise(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Meedon:

Please don't reply them body go tell dem
Women don deal with most of una wey dey bear redpillers ooo. Ahahhahhaahahah
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by stanliwise(m): 1:00am On Jul 25, 2020
Jerkbaba:
you think these dirty Nairaland girls will like you for this comment? Stupid simp. When girl go use you do ritual, your eye go clear!
I have noticed you people are quick to use the word “Simp” is that your intimidation strategy... grin grin grin grin
The female version of red pill is “Feminism”. Thank me later
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by stanliwise(m): 1:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Kccheechy:
Correct guy
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by SweetCunt97(f): 3:58am On Jul 25, 2020
Jerkbaba:
Is the "another simp" an European? A Ghanaian abi na Aussie? Lolz. We understand your plight but better luck next time.
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by cutieme(m): 4:49am On Jul 25, 2020
True but it's better to date an independent lady or someone working.
Re: Guys Please Stop Chasing These Useless Nigerian Girls! by Originalsly: 5:01am On Jul 25, 2020
Jerkbaba:

You see a very good looking guy chasing one ugly nonsense girl up and down like a fool and making the useless stupid girl feel like she's on top of the world.

Straight up....are you gay? Regular guys do not be judging other guys looks but here you are... good looking guy... a very good looking guy... why wouldn't you be gay? Guys go after girls period.... regardless of how pretty or ugly. It will upset a gay guy to see a very handsome guy chasing an ugly girl ..... why chase after that ugly liability instead of me? Bitch as much as you want... guys will always chase after girls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She likes sending me her nude pics. Pics added / Susan Pwajok Has Grown Into Quite A Hottie (photos) / Is My Prick Small PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.