Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend (4096 Views)

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night / Listen To Whatsap Voice Conversation Btw Mum &daughter Who Told Her She Has A BF / Why Are Some Girls Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by PenGriffey: 5:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Fear girls.when I saw this I couldn't help but share it. He tagged her and her name is queen Mary.
Screenshots loading..

Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by lalanice(f): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
PenGriffey:
I'll post it later. An having trouble uploading it, stay tuned...
it's fake we've seen it on fb. It was made up.They showed proof of how they arranged it.
Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by tripplephi: 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
well this may NOT be true.

it may just be some bored guy with two phones PLAYING a game of VIRAL TRAFFIC.

4 Likes

Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by kingxsamz(m): 6:20pm On Sep 02, 2018
staged sh!t.

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2018
if it's true and I repeat if it turn out to be true then it served the MUGU right. ain't spending more than necessary on any gal am not married to. WTF

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Make I begin read another man chat, the ones they sent me I never read them finish na to begin read this one? OK o

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 8:48pm On Sep 02, 2018

So Me Expect Me To Read This Long Shiit
Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by IamPlato(m): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2018
PenGriffey:
your headache son. No one gives a... undecided

Who Be Your Son? No Make Me Slap You

1 Like

Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by dhebo(m): 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2018
If this thing is true na hunger go wire the gal o..segun is always there for her that means he is jobless grin
Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by naijacentric(m): 5:55am On Sep 03, 2018
Segun no get work dis looks staged
Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by jericco1(m): 6:43am On Sep 03, 2018
so unreal
Re: Some Girls Are Really Wicked. Read The Conversation Btw Her And Her Boyfriend by xuvuvaho: 11:30am On Sep 03, 2018
THESE ARE WHY YOU MUST HAVE SSL CERTIFICATE ON YOU WEBSITE!

SSL is a certificate of security for websites – without it, you website’s SEO, privacy, traffic and digital business sales would start nose-diving from July, 2018 deadline!

- SSL Certificate establishes Trust and Builds Brand Power
- It provides Encryption of Sensitive Information
- SSL provides better Google ranking through incredible Search optimization
- You can safely accept credit cards, contact forms, registrations etc on your website
- Provides Authentication
- Without it, Intruders both malignant and benign exploit every unprotected resource between your websites and users.
- SSL CERTIFICATE doesn't just block misuse of your website. It's also a requirement for many cutting-edge features and an enabling technology for app-like capabilities such as service workers.

IT IS NOW OPERATION SSL CERTIFICATE FOR EVERY WEBSITE

Ready to Own A Website? We will SECURE It with SSL Certificate for FREE!
No Extra Charge Whatsoever!

Already own a website? We will activate SSL Certificate for your website for ‘Shikini’ cost

Get Started NOW!

(1) (Reply)

Watch Young Slay Queen React Horribly To Drugs / When A Lady Calls A Young Guy 'daaaddy', What Does She Mean? / Some Psychological Facts That People Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.