Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

My Opinions On Issues Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinions On Issues Of Life (634 Views)

Bbn:angel Addresses Issues Of Green Card And How He Met His Canadian Wife / A Rape advocate's outrage at opinions on sexual consent / Guys Ur Opinions Are Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Opinions On Issues Of Life by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2018
We love our God.
Re: My Opinions On Issues Of Life by Saff(f): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2018
Stopped reading after ‘men are born cheats’

Ridiculous and boring. This section of NL needs renovation.
Re: My Opinions On Issues Of Life by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 02, 2018
Saff:

It is ridiculous and boring only if you cover your eyes with web of deceit. Face this reality head-on. We can't do anything about it my dear.

If you think your husband/boyfriend will never cheat on you, then, you must be leaving in a dreamland.

Most of us love lies and deceit. Nobody likes this phenomenon because it is ugly. It hurts to be cheated upon. But dear, is there a remedy?

1 Like

Re: My Opinions On Issues Of Life by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2018
Saff:

Here on this section, nothing surprises me anymore - though one can only wonder how the donkey came to the conclusion that all men are cheat. And all that nonsense.
Re: My Opinions On Issues Of Life by EscobarSnipes(m): 6:34pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sparro:
Guys, let us live our lives to the fullest. I have decided to share some fact of life as they apply to my personal self. Some body may find them interesting as an entertainment or inspiration.

On marriage: If only we can magically forecast the future. Am very sure that you won't venture into marriage if a futuristic screen shows your spouse stabbing you or cutting off your peepee because of some feeble reasons. Marriage is not for everyone. If you are forced to get married, you will be forced to remain in the marriage which may lead to a catastrophic end.

There are (must) early signs that points to a doomed marriage. We only ignore/overlook these signs for reasons best known to us.

On Spousal Cheating: People condemn cheating. But cheating in itself works like a marriage stabilizer. Believe it or not, cheating has helped in stabilizing more homes than you can imagine. Take this info to the bank: men are born cheats. The more some men cheat, the more love and affection they develop for their wives. Although, cheating has been reported to be responsible for most home break-ups. A woman who breaks her home because of cheating is a colossal fool. She is a fool because a wise woman will not leave a cheating man in search of a cheating man. All men are born cheats.

On religion. You are a big fool to think that your religion is the right one. All religions are right and the maker made it so for his own delight. If you are destined to be in hell, (if there is anything like it) know it that you are not alone; billions are destined for same destination no matter your religious affiliation. If you think yourself an atheist, then you are a bigger fool.

As an atheist, you naturally feel very intelligent. Dear intelligent atheist, can your intelligence make you have control over sleep? Hunger? Etc. Dear intelligent atheist, can your intelligence make you have control over death? If your answer is no, then you have nothing to loose if you will just believe that there is a supernatural order. The same energy you garner to make yourself an atheist is same energy you need to believe the existence of a supreme being. It doesn't change who you are. Stop fighting yourself biko.

On sex: My dear, does having sex every day makes you happy? Please, do have it to your fill. Is having sex ones in a while your fancy, please, engage in it ones in a while.

On number of wives: it is total bull crap to force one to stick to one wife or vice versa. The Bible and Koran does not condemn monogamy neither do they condemn polygamy. Now, if however, these marriage patterns are condemned and you find yourself wanting what was condemned, please, do whatever makes you happy. You can't keep 100% of what is these books.

More to come

a man once told me "no matter what you do or say, there are people who will support you but make sure you are supporting what is right.

You already have a twisted view of life which has led millions to destruction and will still lead more there. As u said, its ur opinion, continue
Re: My Opinions On Issues Of Life by chiommy123(f): 6:44pm On Sep 02, 2018
I think op is confused. The maker made all religion right for his own delight
Re: My Opinions On Issues Of Life by Biglittlelois(f): 8:02pm On Sep 02, 2018
Sparro:

On Spousal Cheating: People condemn cheating. But cheating in itself works like a marriage stabilizer. Believe it or not, cheating has helped in stabilizing more homes than you can imagine. Take this info to the bank: men are born cheats. The more some men cheat, the more love and affection they develop for their wives. Although, cheating has been reported to be responsible for most home break-ups. A woman who breaks her home because of cheating is a colossal fool. She is a fool because a wise woman will not leave a cheating man in search of a cheating man. All men are born cheats.

I stopped reading when i saw this!! you have a warped and myopic thinking, work on yourself.

(1) (Reply)

See How This Kenyan Lady Transformed A Childhood Friend. / I Hardly Remember People Faces! I Need A Photographic Memory & Retentive Memory. / Who Else Got This Message From Global Alliance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.