Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,877 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

How To Explain Anxiety To Someone You Love & Do It Fearlessly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Explain Anxiety To Someone You Love & Do It Fearlessly (323 Views)

How Can A Girl I Love Do This To Me IN The Name Of Slap (viewer Discretion) / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Explain Anxiety To Someone You Love & Do It Fearlessly by tkgz(m): 7:11pm On Sep 02, 2018
How To Explain Anxiety To Someone You Love & Do It Fearlessly

It is possible to learn how to explain anxiety to someone you love without the fear of judgment, misunderstandings, or shame. And this should help.
One of the worst parts about anxiety is your fear of its impact on the people you love. Whether your boyfriend or girlfriend, parents, or friends, it can cause you even more anxiety. But you can learn how to explain anxiety to someone you love without fear.

Anxiety is a mental illness still widely misunderstood by society. It is something you do not choose and would not wish on anyone. It is a draining struggle to function daily.

Why you should explain anxiety to someone you love

Until recently, many people hid their anxieties. Having anxiety can make people feel ashamed and weak. No one wants to admit they are struggling, but talking about it with a professional and especially to the people in your life is not only beneficial but freeing.

It has been proven that sharing your insecurities with those you love and trust helps you to release and face those struggles. Hiding your anxiety only burrows those awful and fearful feelings deeper into your psyche, causing more problems.

Explaining anxiety to someone you love gives them the chance to understand you better. It can help them learn how you feel and what they can do to help. Not to mention you and the people in your life may relate more than you ever thought possible.

Although anxiety is brutal, explaining it to your loved ones is always the way to go. 

How to explain anxiety to someone you love

You may wonder what sort of expertise I have in offering you advice on how to share and explain anxiety to your loved ones. Well, I have struggled with anxiety severely for more than seven years. Only recently have I begun to get a hold on it and learn how to live with it and face it head-on.

An important part of dealing with anxiety is sharing your story and struggles with the people you love. Although they may not be able to empathize fully, they can be there for you in the exact ways you need.

See More At: https://i.loud360.com.ng/how-to-explain-anxiety-to-someone-you-love-do-it-fearlessly/

Re: How To Explain Anxiety To Someone You Love & Do It Fearlessly by Alejoc(m): 7:19pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmmmm..... I can relate!

(1) (Reply)

Finally, Trump Has Abandoned Me / ..... / AAU Mourn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.