Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan (40171 Views)

Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by madjune(m): 1:01am On Sep 03, 2018
What's he going to teach his students?

I'm just wondering.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 03, 2018
coleon:

Oga Joe, please return and teach them "how much did Nwobodo stole"

gringrin Money that is not enough to buy peugeot... This Otueke drunkard and his shepopotamus of a wife are comedians I swear.
This school must be for dumb students....
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Macon1212: 1:07am On Sep 03, 2018
Which icon of democracy? He is looter of democracy.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by mubeela(m): 1:07am On Sep 03, 2018
deomelo:

Oga madam, attention ma.

The man dumbo no be small

grin grin
Is she staring @ his nose grin
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by kennypoju04: 1:19am On Sep 03, 2018
As a professor
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by deomelo: 2:10am On Sep 03, 2018
mubeela:
Is she staring @ his nose grin

She was ordering and giving instruction to the houseboy standing attention with his hands behind his back in front of her.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by 2016v2017: 2:19am On Sep 03, 2018
magoo10:
Talking about presidents with intellectual capacity.

Meanwhile buhari will be ready to return to cattle rearing with his fulani brothers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by 2016v2017: 2:20am On Sep 03, 2018
magoo10:

Meanwhile buhari will be ready to return to cattle rearing with his fulani brothers.
simple truth

1 Like

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by 2016v2017: 2:21am On Sep 03, 2018
magoo10:

simple truth. smiley
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by 2016v2017: 2:22am On Sep 03, 2018
magoo10:

simple truth. smiley smiley smiley
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by 2016v2017: 2:25am On Sep 03, 2018
KaiBaba dictator
Hofbrauhaus:
SaiBABA, What would you return to after we drive you home by 2019? Your 150 gay cows that neither reproduce nor die??
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Felixv: 2:40am On Sep 03, 2018
just reading stuff like this makes one regret the jonathan years..you can imagine the national assembly even getting more than what was allocated to some critical sections of the economy

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/fg-okays-1-3bn-for-5-critical-projects-lai-mohammed/
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by seguno2: 3:13am On Sep 03, 2018
vedaxcool:
But was not humble on Nigeria's Treasury.

The same way that Abacha was not humble on Nigeria’s treasury, looting billions of dollars?
Despite all the loot recovered
from him, his family is still spending money like crazy. Yet, Buhari continues to say that he did not steal our money. shocked
Is it that Buhari is a bigger thief doing chop & clean mouth very well
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by seguno2: 3:17am On Sep 03, 2018
Felixv:
just reading stuff like this makes one regret the jonathan years..you can imagine the national assembly even getting more than what was allocated to some critical sections of the economy

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/09/fg-okays-1-3bn-for-5-critical-projects-lai-mohammed/

So sorry to burst your bubble.
Lai Mohammed has just told you of money that he and his boss will be stealing.
Go through the story and ask how the listed projects fit into the budgets of 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by deomelo: 3:45am On Sep 03, 2018
seguno2:

So sorry to burst your bubble.
Lai Mohammed has just told you of money that he and his boss will be stealing.
Go through the story and ask how the listed projects fit into the budgets of 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018

Nna ipob, you are not making any sense with your budget rubbish, all the listed projects are under construction as we speak, but on the other hand, your looting and stealing PDP uncles took in hundreds of of-of billions of dollars in revenue and they did not complete any project.

Worry about biafra and Let Nigerians worry about Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by IMASTEX: 5:35am On Sep 03, 2018
vedaxcool:

But was not humble on Nigeria's Treasury.
True. Just like every other persons that have or will ever rule. The present person needs a reelection not because he has anything for the citizens but to keep enjoying the treasury especially for medical tourism & others.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Aystarz: 5:51am On Sep 03, 2018
ManirBK:
True talk wo Let him go teach mama peace lets us see the outcome first.Chai..

After all charity begins at home.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Maket: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2018
Go and teach them his to fail in economic
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Awaja(m): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2018
GEJ is always setting the pace
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by bixton(m): 7:02am On Sep 03, 2018
A lot of you did not actually read former PGEJ statements but you all started insulting yourselves and calling PMB into it .
I wonder what exactly are the achievements of some of your parents that you always find it easy to insult someone/anyone?

Well I do not think former PGEJ wants to go back to the classroom and ever will want to
A man of his calibre and status and as an academician does not wait for the opportunity because he is ready
All he needs do is to call the VC or rector of any institution and the matter is settled....
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by OKorowanta: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2018
Yeye dey smell..
Teachers are not getting the wages they deserve yet and u held sway for 6 years without doing anything about it.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by mubeela(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2018
deomelo:

She was ordering and giving instruction to the houseboy standing attention with his hands behind his back in front of her.

grin grin grin grin

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Briteiyobo1(m): 7:45am On Sep 03, 2018
Come to think of it, when we send Bubu packing 2019, where will he retire To?
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by staytravel: 8:04am On Sep 03, 2018
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/2018/09/02/im-ready-to-return-to-the-classroom-jonathan/

Maybe he can learn how he could have been a better president.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by divine2288: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2018
ManirBK:
Your time has come and pass pls go enjoy your stolen fund. Agogoro drunkad!
oga biko check ur post... do u have sense?
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by EmirAbj: 8:58am On Sep 03, 2018
You'll start from Jss 1
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by ba7man(m): 9:07am On Sep 03, 2018
GEJ's "classroom" most likely means "Palmwine and Ogogoro joint". undecided
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Andrewkinggg: 9:20am On Sep 03, 2018
princetom1:

You said it very well bt one of the reason Jonathan will never get any good mention is, he dissapointed us too much and we end up with this current lifeless government because of his undoing.... If only he has done little more and act like a man, Buhari wouldn't have been a 1000th option nt to talk of 2nd option sef

I ask you what's jonathan's wrongdoing.. Please discuss them and please let them be facts and not just lies on papers.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by 1miccza: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2018
sykeng:

Don't mind him, he thinks getting a PhD is all about perseverance, if you don't have passion for academics you can't succeed, perseverance can play a role when you encounter hindrances along the line.

You see , when i see people spewing some funny comments due to their political affiliations, it really irks me, politics is politics and education is education..
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by dualprince0280: 10:45am On Sep 03, 2018
yeah! Good boy,thank God u now realised that ur PhD is earned by settlement.olodo upon twenty!
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Almunjid(m): 11:49am On Sep 03, 2018
I hear say na Zoology him study. If na true, he suppose go contest as president of Nigerian Zoos. Lol

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by princetom1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

I ask you what's jonathan's wrongdoing.. Please discuss them and please let them be facts and not just lies on papers.

You quote the wrong person sir... U haven't mentioned me anywhere prior to this.... On this issue, is it the wantom looting that takes place under him or his insensitivity to the boko haram scourge.... Just to mention two

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scores Killed As Terrorists Attack Southern Kaduna (graphic Photos) / President Tinubu Is Here To Finish You Off - Sowore Warns Nigerian Students / Crowd Boos Kwankwaso Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.