Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,380 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan (40215 Views)

Man Who Criticised Goodluck Jonathan In 2015 Visits Him,begs Him For Forgiveness / Fayose names presidential lodge in Ekiti after Goodluck Jonathan, people reacts / Patience & Goodluck Jonathan Host Mike Ozekhome, His Wife & Children In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by samdung(m): 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
People can only name dog buhari or muhamadu
HardexyAA po
princetom1:

You quote the wrong person sir... U haven't mentioned me anywhere prior to this.... On this issue, is it the wantom looting that takes place under him or his insensitivity to the boko haram scourge.... Just to mention two
st=70848228:

The man who inspired many families to name their children 'Goodluck'. I wonder if people will like to name their children 'Buhari' or 'Muhamadu' this time!
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by Andrewkinggg: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
princetom1:

You quote the wrong person sir... U haven't mentioned me anywhere prior to this.... On this issue, is it the wantom looting that takes place under him or his insensitivity to the boko haram scourge.... Just to mention two

Hahahahahhaahahhaha!!!!

Looting that took place under him? Like there isn't a significant looting going under this so called corruptless & integrity government. That's by the way, despite the allegations of looting there was a significant economic progress and sense of development under jonathan's government that you can't dispute.

I find it appalling and very inconsiderate and sentimental that you have the guts to mention the boko haram scourge to dent jonathan's government like there hasn't been much more worse killings in this government than Jonathan's. They only didn't become worse they formed another subsidiary in the name of FULANI HERDSMEN which became deadlier.

It will also interest you to note that in Jonathan's 4 year tenure as the president over 10 universities and several almajiris were built, Under his watch Nigeria became one of the fastest growing economy of the world. You can easily tell his fight against boko haram was sabotaged by some of the northern leaders & some of his technocrats.

Hate him all you want Jonathan is one of the best president this nation had.
Re: I Am Ready To Return To The Classroom - Goodluck Jonathan by princetom1(m): 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2018
Andrewkinggg:

Hahahahahhaahahhaha!!!!

Looting that took place under him? Like there isn't a significant looting going under this so called corruptless & integrity government. That's by the way, despite the allegations of looting there was a significant economic progress and sense of development under jonathan's government that you can't dispute.

I find it appalling and very inconsiderate and sentimental that you have the guts to mention the boko haram scourge to dent jonathan's government like there hasn't been much more worse killings in this government than Jonathan's. They only didn't become worse they formed another subsidiary in the name of FULANI HERDSMEN which became deadlier.

It will also interest you to note that in Jonathan's 4 year tenure as the president over 10 universities and several almajiris were built, Under his watch Nigeria became one of the fastest growing economy of the world. You can easily tell his fight against boko haram was sabotaged by some of the northern leaders & some of his technocrats.

Hate him all you want Jonathan is one of the best president this nation had.

You know one of my grouse with someone who think like you? They make evil to compare bad.... Jonathan government is bad, Buhari government is bad... Whenever we move from one government to a new one, we expect to see positive changes, nt backward changes like its going on right now... Don't dare to even paint Jonathan as a good man, he isn't and Buhari is worse... None deserve to be elected into office in a working country, dem no go last 90 days

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure / Amaechi Looked Like A Body Guard Here (pic) / N2.6trn Govt Deposits In 20,000 Bank Accounts To Be Closed This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.