Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,916 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (45848 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 10, 2018
OLAJADON:

ok I have heard you but let me ask you this simple question, SO YOU WONT GET MARRIED OR SETTLE WITH ANY MAN THAT DECIDE TO CHEAT ON YOU ABI?
even Linda ikeji has come to realize that you can't change somethings in this world that why she decided to settle for a baby daddy instead of a husband(this shows a sign of desperation to me) why didn't she make the identity of her husband known? I guess because she doesn't want other women to come snatch him from her but she was the one forming self made woman, I can live without a man. then why is she protecting the identity of her husband.
I just hope it doesn't get too late before you read between the lines.
she's just protecting the identity of her baby daddy so nigerians wont enter his instagram or facebook page and start bashing himcheesy. Its not about protecting his identity cos she's afriad dat women will snatch himcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by OLAJADON: 5:27pm On Sep 10, 2018
lefulefu:
she's just protecting the identity of her baby daddy so nigerians wont enter his instagram or facebook page and start bashing himcheesy. Its not about protecting his identity cos she's afriad dat women will snatch himcheesy.
why is protecting his identity necessary, if she truly doesn't care about a man. she is just as confused as her fellow clan.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 10, 2018
OLAJADON:

why is protecting his identity necessary, if she truly doesn't care about a man. she is just as confused as her fellow clan.
could be it was the agreement made b/w her and the man.might be very possible she paid a man to impregnate her and the guy agreed on one condition that he be made anonymous.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
mercyway:

You have time to reply that idiot, I've seen a girl who said the only reason why she won't accept my proposal was because am too gentle for her liking. She prefers bad boy type of a guy & I was like wtf!
must be a very young lady to have dat type of mindset.its mostly ladies around 17-23 yrs dat have this type of mindsetcheesy.when they reach 24 yrs and above they outgrow that mindset about dating badboys.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by 2buffagain(m): 5:48pm On Sep 10, 2018
OLAJADON:

Why do you feel people should be going around putting all their personal stuff out on social media?
Her caring or not caring about a man has nothing to do with that.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by OLAJADON: 6:46pm On Sep 10, 2018
lefulefu:
could be it was the agreement made b/w her and the man.might be very possible she paid a man to impregnate her and the guy agreed on one condition that he be made anonymous.
that also a good point of view. THUMBS UP

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by OLAJADON: 6:50pm On Sep 10, 2018
2buffagain:

Why do you feel people should be going around putting all their personal stuff out on social media?
Her caring or not caring about a man has nothing to do with that.
if she really doesn't want us to know, then she shouldn't be posting his pictures online while using emoji to covering his face, it non of our businesses. all I see is she is confused by either wanting to show us his identity i.e posting pictures of him online then hide his identity so as he won't get snatched aways from her, if she is truly a feminist as she preaches then a man staying or leaving shouldn't be a deal at all.
I hope you get my point.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by bluefilm: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2018
Too many single ladies equally means too many single guys.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by 2buffagain(m): 7:29pm On Sep 10, 2018
OLAJADON:

if she really doesn't want us to know, then she shouldn't be posting his pictures online while using emoji to covering his face, it non of our businesses. all I see is she is confused by either wanting to show us his identity i.e posting pictures of him online then hide his identity so as he won't get snatched aways from her, if she is truly a feminist as she preaches then a man staying or leaving shouldn't be a deal at all.
I hope you get my point.

Nah. She's just teasing her fans.
Feminism doesn't mean she "doesn't care about men" or what men want (e.g privacy).
Y'all over in naija should give our naija sisters a break grin.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:52am On Sep 11, 2018
generationz:

or have you seen femi fani kayode , he is also an uncoth wife beater .

tive.

Why do you kids of nowadays go about spreading falsehood. It's unfair.

When the table turns and you are taken to court to give evidence of the above blatant falsehood, you will resort to begging.

Stop hiding under anonymity to spread falsehood.
Lastly, stay away from the fake blogs especially sharia reporters.

PS: Ive personally known chief for over 20years.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by mercyway: 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
lefulefu:
must be a very young lady to have dat type of mindset.its mostly ladies around 17-23 yrs dat have this type of mindsetcheesy.when they reach 24 yrs and above they outgrow that mindset about dating badboys.
that was then anyway grin
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Emychina(m): 5:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Ihatelove:
Cause most guys are pricks, so we would rather stay single than die of heartbreak
Just keep consoling yourself. Dont worry we actually know d truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.