Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,981 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? (45851 Views)

So Many Single MBAISE Ladies Are Getting Older. No Husband Wat Is The Problem? / Why Are There So Many Single Guys At Over 30? / How men Easily Sleep With Ladies These Days. Photo!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by franchasng: 8:23am On Sep 03, 2018
kunleweb:
I'm begging for an answer, why are there too many single ladies these days. Just heard of a stunt where a sister ( rich and graduate, working class with car who had no husband ) pulled a game-play to unseat her uneducated sister from her husband, i'm left bewildered why, why are there too many single sisters out-there left unmarried. I need answers. I really do as it beats my understanding.
Mass unemployment and poverty due to Buhari's useless, stupid economy policies that only enrich himself, his son, wife, daughters, in-laws, family members, friends and few top supporters. angry

So many Nigerians have become very poor and jobless under Buhari's government yet some useless, brainless youths keep supporting him. Let them wait until Buhari win again in 2019, Nigeria will become the full face of poverty and lack!

Business people aren't finding it funny either because people don't have money to even buy what they need which leads to patronizing business owners...everybody is bleeding in Nigeria except the sacred thieves in government under APC parading themselves as saints fighting corruption through looting and embezzlement of public fund, God will punish them all angry

5 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by kingthreat(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2018
The female population is more than the male population. Men keep doing risky jobs in the name of bravery. Even if every man were to be married to one woman, there would still be many unmarried women. Polygamy might actually save the unmarried women folk.

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Yomit71(m): 8:25am On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
There is greater peace in being a single woman,, i miss it sometimes
only if you know the trauma and emotional syndrome attached. ask those who are in the situation

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by oneclickng: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2018
kunleweb:
I'm begging for an answer, why are there too many single ladies these days. Just heard of a stunt where a sister ( rich and graduate, working class with car who had no husband ) pulled a game-play to unseat her uneducated sister from her husband, i'm left bewildered why, why are there too many single sisters out-there left unmarried. I need answers. I really do as it beats my understanding.
because of same reason that kept you single till today. Ladies of nowadays aren't serious!
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by nomenclature(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2018
OP BEHOLD ONE OF THE REASONS
Ihatelove:
Cause most guys are pricks, so we would rather stay single than die of heartbreak

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by oyepaulkay(m): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Ihatelove:
Cause most guys are pricks, so we would rather stay single than die of heartbreak

Somebody talking from experience

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by bluefilm: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2018
I blame lesbianism tongue
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Shugavee(f): 8:26am On Sep 03, 2018
Yomit71:

only if you know the trauma and emotional syndrome attached. ask those who are in the situation
I hv been single before!! Mr man

5 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by oneclickng: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2018
Ihatelove:
really? Let's hook up
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Alvin007: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Cos there are more fvck boys than responsible men, it's not easy detecting which is which!!!
You’re right to a large extent...but I wouldn’t blame the guys totally...I’d blame the ladies. Most guys know that all a lady needs, is money..Hence, they try to get money through any means possible..after getting money...whatever lady that comes their way, is hardly respected...
Our female folks(mothers)used to bear with a lot of adversities ranging from their husband’s joblessness, to his infidelity. Nowadays, no lady wants to suffer with any man, due to the fear of being put aside after such a man ‘makes it’.
So, who and what do we blame? The system? Or Feminism?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by oyepaulkay(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2018
Biko

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Daeylar(f): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2018
dasparrow:

Can you blame your women? In the past, our mothers and grandmothers married and stuck with our broke fathers and grandfathers. But guess what? The minute our fathers and grandfathers finally hit it big and became rich, they dumped the woman of their youth - our mothers and grandmothers who stuck with them in trying times - and went on to marry some twenty-two year old.

African men can never be trusted and I will never advice any female related to me to settle with some broke Nigerian or African nigga. Go and make money first because it takes money to raise a family.
And the MFs brag about it. Saying even if you were with them when they were broke they don't owe you any damn thing and can dump you when they get small change because it is their right, but yet the fools still turn around and wonder why women have no time for broke men, then they try to shame such women and call them golddiggers. undecided just because they are stupid and act like they have no sense they expect women to be stupid right along with them.

This paragraph below though kiss kiss

This is why Africans can never seem to get out of poverty. You don't even have sufficient money to take care of yourself yet you are dreaming of bringing a woman and innocent children into your poverty stricken life to suffer with you. Nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 03, 2018
cronsberg:
Because believe it or not, numerically there are more women than men to the extend that if all men were to marry a woman each, there will still remain basically millions of women unable to find husband cuz all the men are taken. Plus the facts that men are likely to end up in prison, more men die than women, plus all the gay men etc. Polygamy offers a solution, but we are made to think its backwards and uncivilized. So here we are, with majority of new borns being females. Makes it look like as if we are really heading towards the prophecy that a dozen women will be chasing after one man because of male scarcity. Funny enough, with all that, women are still foaming hard to get and playing games, which interestingly also contributes to more women being single because men simply are refusing to chase after the hard to get women unlike before.

Oga, google is your friend. Stop quoting wrong facts. There are more male born than female.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Bullhari007(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2018
Ihatelove:
I hope you are happy to be nna ga anu tongue if you know you know
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by ednut1(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Money . A hustling young man is expected to spend 2m on wedding nd bride price. If d lady wants to pay d guy will likely keep scamming her

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by tunary(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
The major reason is unemployment

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:29am On Sep 03, 2018
Because most of them want a guys who speak good English as if it’s our mother language ain’t got time for dat shit menh

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by noble234: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2018
For professional training in Computer Graphics, Animation or Digital Media

www.creativestudioone.com
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Daeylar(f): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2018
I have to agree at bold cheesy

dasparrow:

Many are single because the average Nigerian Bred male is a misogynist, a cheat, a scammer, a rapist and a pedophile. No woman in her sane mind will want to spend the rest of her life with such kind of individuals. It is unhealthy to raise a family with such kind of human beings who have questionable character and depraved minds.

Besides, the entire world knows that the average Nigerian bred male treats his wife like a slave. Now why would anyone with a functioning brain willingly go into slavery? Today, children can be gotten without being married. Most women want children, not misogynist husbands that will oppress, abuse and enslave them. Life is too short for that!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Tomoyayi(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2018
dasparrow:

She is not silly. She is right. Only the living have hope for a better tomorrow. Doubt me? Go and ask all the women who lost their lives at the hands of their abusive husbands. They are lying decayed in their graves now. Never to experience life on earth again. It is better to be single, healthy, happy and alive than married and sick or worse yet, dead.

What about the men that lost their lives in the hands of their wives?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by mercyway: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2018
generationz:

And the average Nigerian woman is holy and acceptable in all good things abi?

please give valid points not points that come from hatred because of what some men did to you or women around you

It would surprise you to know that men whom you described as such aren't single. In fact many have numerous girlfriends and sidechicks due to their wealth and influence.

look at dino melaye for example. He is loud ,uncoth and brash. His last two marriages ended based on domestic violence allegations

But do you think with the money and influence he has he goes to bed at night hugging his pillow?
the answer is no. He can get as many women and even beautiful ones if he wishes.

or have you seen femi fani kayode , he is also an uncoth wife beater .

you would be surprised how these runs babes and even independent working class women practically scheme and beg millionaires and billionaires to spend some time with them. You think if he popped the question they wouldn't jump at it.

like the poster above said many rich ,independent women are single because there are many unemployed or underemployed men today

unlike before when 95 percent of work force in large organizations where men and farming was still lucrative.
You have time to reply that idiot, I've seen a girl who said the only reason why she won't accept my proposal was because am too gentle for her liking. She prefers bad boy type of a guy & I was like wtf!

13 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Ukpor1(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Bcoz most all dis galz lyk too much money.I want to marry a lady and she said I don't have money

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
Its very simple. There are far too many males but very few were raised to be responsible enough for a successful marriage. Most males are not raised to be men.

Most females want to settle down but since that intention has always been termed as 'desperation' to many irresponsible males, it doesn't make 'marriage' that much of a lifetime option for most females these days. All most of them want now is money and kids.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Json73(m): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
kunleweb:

Is this excuse legit when many fathers and mothers of the previous generations got married before they had jobs and were not at the mercy of jobs

Times have changed .

1 Like

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Daeylar(f): 8:31am On Sep 03, 2018
kunleweb:

How do you know there are too many single ladies?

So because you heard of one case you quickly jumped into conclusion that there are too many single ladies?

And why do you care?

Why do you really need answers?
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by GreenArrow2: 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
victorian:
Most men are not ready to be responsible, that's why.

And women these days prefer to be single have kids, than settle with just any guy for marriage sakes. Gone are those days, a woman will be suffering and smiling.

More women are not ready to be treated as slaves in a marriage they spend their hard earned money on. The guy more or else doesn't contribute anything other than sex, collects her money and he will still be as controlling as fucvk! Some slaps here and there, feeling he should be able to make her scared of him.
Why would a man instill fear in his wife instead of respect from his wife
So,
Most single ladies don't need such stress biko.

Personally, I can never marry a controlling, abusive, lazy man. I rather remain single and have kids instead.

Damn! Y'all really do have some dark experiences. You read the comments from ladies on this thread and you'd think every marriage is a war-zone and majority of ladies prefer to stay single. Speak for yourself. We also live in the real world.
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Navalsadiq(m): 8:32am On Sep 03, 2018
Because most of them are not homely

2 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by ikaboy: 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Shugavee:
well written,, women of course r now wiser n can’t settle for trash all in the name of marriage.

be consoling urself dre
Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Kingjames(m): 8:33am On Sep 03, 2018
Lagos and abuja marriage have save the day anyway.

Lagos and Abuja marriage is a system whereby a mature-ready-for-marriage lady pack all her belongings and moved unto Male-friends house as a SUPPOSED wife.

In less than 6months, they will have a baby. and the INNOCENT man will now refer to the 'single Lady' as a " BABY MAMA"- apology to my pastor Davis

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
Cos Guys like us have discovered that modern women have become useless as fvck and cannot function in the right context as WOMEN.They dont even have the mindset of submission in marriage. Hence , some of us have decided not to give a fvck about marriage or relationships.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are There Too Many Single Ladies These Days? by Leun: 8:34am On Sep 03, 2018
I really can't say why..

Just Arrived: Dell 7000 Gaming Laptop
Processor - Intel Core i7 7700hq
Hard drive - 1tb
Ram - 8gb
Vram - Nvidia GTX 1050Ti 4gb Dedicated
Location - Lagos
Call - 081>>3916>>4654

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Make Your Ex Boyfriend Miss You Like Crazy! How To Make Him Crave To Be With You / Why Guys Avoid Pretty Ladies / Lady Says Her Boyfriend Is Stingy For Giving Her N15k To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.