Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) (28455 Views)

Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl / 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Ishilove: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2018
LoJ:
Do the mods do this purposefully or is it truly how things are in Nigeria?

Each time there is a sexual crime featured on FP, it is always from Yoruba people. Each time there is a drug related crime, it is Igbo.

I have checked this and it is almost always so. I know there are tendencies in each tribal groups, but can it be that the mods do this on purpose to maintain tribal war so that traffic abounds?

I'm not a Nigerian BTW.
My brother, you must be Kenyan cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Ishilove: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2018
omotodun1:
I am 33 but this man looks like he could be my father. How is it that we are one of the most religious nations on the earth, yet we commit these unspeakable crimes?
Same question I ask myself every Friday and Sunday.

My guess is we are more religious than spiritual. We pay lip service to God but our hearts are far from Him. I also believe the church has deviated from the gospel and are now glorifying mammon

2 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by omotodun1(m): 12:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Ishilove:

Same question I ask myself every Friday and Sunday.

My guess is we are more religious than spiritual. We pay lip service to God but our hearts are far from Him. I also believe the church has deviated from the gospel and are now glorifying mammon

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Dollabiz: 12:49am On Sep 03, 2018
oh
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 1:08am On Sep 03, 2018
Ogun ogun ogun

Afonjas afonjas afonjas

Why una like crime and evil like this?

Abi na curse?

Tufiakwanu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 1:15am On Sep 03, 2018
LoJ:

Each time there is a sexual crime featured on FP, it is always from Yoruba people. Each time there is a drug related crime, it is Igbo.

I have checked this and it is almost always so. I know there are tendencies in each tribal groups, but can it be that the mods do this on purpose to maintain tribal war so that traffic abounds?

I'm not a Nigerian BTW.
Skull mining crime nko which happens to be the most prominent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by koxi: 1:51am On Sep 03, 2018
Giftedhand92:
The police in Ogun state have arrested a 30-year -old man identified as Adewale Olakusi for allegedly defiling a 13-year old girl (name withheld) in Ota area of Ado-Odo/Ota local government.

In a statement released by the state police command's spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Adewale was arrested on Saturday September 1st following a complaint by the father of the victim.

''The father reported at Onipanu Division that he discovered a sudden and unusual demeanor on his daughter as well as loss of appetite for food.
Upon the report, the DPO Onipanu Division SP Sangobiyi Johnson detailed detectives to effect the arrest of the suspect who happened to be living in the same house with the Parents of the victim. On interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime but blamed it on the devil handiwork.

The victim has been taken to the hospital where medical report confirmed that the girl has been carnally violated.'' he said

Meanwhile, the commissioner of Police CP Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to Anti Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for proper investigation and prosecution.

https://zenithnaija.com/30-year-old-man-arrested-for-defiling-13-old-girl-in-ogun/

AFONJAAAA!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by LZAA: 1:53am On Sep 03, 2018
Giftedhand92:
The police in Ogun state have arrested a 30-year -old man identified as[b] Adewale Olakusi[/b] for allegedly defiling a 13-year old girl (name withheld) in Ota area of Ado-Odo/Ota local government.

In a statement released by the state police command's spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Adewale was arrested on Saturday September 1st following a complaint by the father of the victim.

''The father reported at Onipanu Division that he discovered a sudden and unusual demeanor on his daughter as well as loss of appetite for food.
Upon the report, the DPO Onipanu Division SP Sangobiyi Johnson detailed detectives to effect the arrest of the suspect who happened to be living in the same house with the Parents of the victim. On interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime but blamed it on the devil handiwork.

The victim has been taken to the hospital where medical report confirmed that the girl has been carnally violated.'' he said

Meanwhile, the commissioner of Police CP Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to Anti Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for proper investigation and prosecution.

https://zenithnaija.com/30-year-old-man-arrested-for-defiling-13-old-girl-in-ogun/

Capital of oduduwa republic grin grin grin
Cc immhotep gmbuharii greenback pointzerom Roger3D sarkin

6 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Edu3Again: 1:59am On Sep 03, 2018
abokibuhari:
grin If I close my eyes I go answer the tribe correctly grin
Wicked man grin

devindevin2000:
Nah them...all they do is rape, fraud and rituals.

Call police immediately if you see two or more afonjas in their native traditional skull mining attire, with bags and on slippers.

Chai, not all bad.

LoJ:

I'm not a Nigerian BTW.

You 4got to add that the Fulani have monoploy on killings farmers
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 3:59am On Sep 03, 2018
Ishilove:

My brother, you must be Kenyan cheesy
Lmao

On a serious note, I know there are tribal tendencies both positive and negative. Still, I don't think it is up to the point that 99.9% of sexual crimes that are graced to hit FP must be Yoruba related. Does it mean there are no sexual crimes in the rest of nigeria? Same for drug crimes and Igbo people.

I am tempted to believe the mods filter these things purposefully.

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Tzben(m): 5:23am On Sep 03, 2018
cry
Nigga44:
Another criminal from Afonjanistan. undecided

Btw:

Igbo amaka....

Yoruba ajoka

Why must we be tribalistic when matters of national disturbance is discussed? I am an Igbo myself, but we need to stop this rubbish. Isn't their a bad person in your family? Does that mean that you all are bad?
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Shelumiel: 5:29am On Sep 03, 2018
emmie14:

Okay....you're looking for source?...Yoruba is the source ogun is the act.
You are too old for this kind of rubbish.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by emmie14: 6:01am On Sep 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
You are too old for this kind of rubbish.
Really? But you feel too comfortable to call igbos terrorist pigs and what have you.
You can call Jonathan clueless and Buffoon. But wish to hide atrocities committed by your people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Kingjames(m): 6:04am On Sep 03, 2018
don't blame this guys. Blame that sex enhancement substances they take everyday for waist pain ...

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by emmie14: 6:04am On Sep 03, 2018
Tzben:
cry
Why must we be tribalistic when matters of national disturbance is discussed? I am an Igbo myself, but we need to stop this rubbish. Isn't their a bad person in your family? Does that mean that you all are bad?
Have you heard idiotic terrorist pigs of Biafra? What have been your reactions?
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by middlebeltboy: 6:05am On Sep 03, 2018
Nigga44:
Another criminal from Afonjanistan. undecided

Btw:
Igbo amaka....
Yoruba ajoka
Afonjanistan?? lol u re wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by niaja4life: 6:06am On Sep 03, 2018
I still wonder ..Why they have not cut that his thing and give it to him to eat
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Shelumiel: 6:11am On Sep 03, 2018
emmie14:

Really? But you feel too comfortable to call igbos terrorist pigs and what have you.
You can call Jonathan clueless and Buffoon. But wish to hide atrocities committed by your people.
There is a proverb that says "it is only a fool that will judge a matter before hearing the end of it ". Did I ever criticize Ibos or even claim to be Yoruba, eh Oga? See , I am not in the same league with those of you who openly insult each other based tribal sentimentality, okay .
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by niaja4life: 6:21am On Sep 03, 2018
The issue of tribe is what is holding that country down till date and it will keep going on and on is like a virus that has eaten that nation up and no one can stop it not even you...yoruba sees igbos as crime promoters and igbos see them as crime makers ...So life continue but l love my tribe l love my people and l will always love and proudly igbo man from biafra land
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by cococandy(f): 6:28am On Sep 03, 2018
dasparrow:

Nigerian bred men and rape are like 5 and 6

They will keep focusing on tribe instead of the real issue
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by omoelerin1: 6:39am On Sep 03, 2018
bankyblue:
Hmmmm, my state again, always in the news for negative news.

Pls or the pastors and imans should come together for reviver of this state,
The fact that it happened in Ogun does not mean he must be an indigene of the state. Ogun state is populated by many non indigenes, who due to population explosion in Lagos, moved to the Lagos suburbs which fall in Ogun. Many have bought land and settled there permanently. Many live in Ogun and work in Lagos.
All these kind of happenings are the characteristics of a city, due to different caliber of people. It ought to be happening in Lagos, but it is Ogun that bears that yoke.
As a matter of fact such negative incidents happen everyday in Lagos and no body crucifies the state for it because they know the status of Lagos. Whereas, that status is applicable to Ogun as well.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
Source please
dey there dey ask for source wen u don hear "Ogun wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Shelumiel: 6:44am On Sep 03, 2018
OnyeEurope:
dey there dey ask for source wen u don hear "Ogun wink cheesy
It seems you do not know the meaning of the word .
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
It seems you do not know the meaning of the word .
Afonja spotted

1 Like

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Shelumiel: 6:55am On Sep 03, 2018
OnyeEurope:
Afonja spotted
Are you for real...
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by emmie14: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2018
Shelumiel:
There is a proverb that says "it is only a fool that will judge a matter before hearing the end of it ". Did I ever criticize Ibos or even claim to be Yoruba, eh Oga? See , I am not in the same league with those of you who openly insult each other based tribal sentimentality, okay .
Oga go drink your medicine. What I have written I have written. Don't come here to play Mr. Nice. Read through nairaland and advice your brothers. A Yoruba calling igbos dirty?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Shelumiel: 7:29am On Sep 03, 2018
emmie14:

Oga go drink your medicine. What I have written I have written. Don't come here to play Mr. Nice. Read through nairaland and advice your brothers. A Yoruba calling igbos dirty?
Just because one Yoruba clown insulted the Ibos does not mean all Yorubas will insult the Ibos. Please learn not jump to conclusions quickly. Thank you
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by DavidLion(m): 7:37am On Sep 03, 2018
biafranation:
Afonjas and rape are like 5 and 6. Just by looking at his face, you will know he is an afonja...you just know!

You are right, Easterners rarely rape because they are born bitches from their mother's wombs. In the name of hustle, their girls constitute 95% of illegal immigrants through Libya, they are the easiest to persuade for sex so much that the average afonja prefers what they call "omo nna" for their sexual skills. To be fair though, there is a myth that when you pay the full bride price for Biafra giirls, they make faithful wives, but I stopped believing the myth when I read about Ezinma's escapede with Okonkwo in *things fall apart* by a biafran, Chinua Achebe.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by uuzba(m): 7:52am On Sep 03, 2018
victorian:
He doesn't look 30. He should be in his 40s.

Useless thing.. Smhhh.

He is 30. Hard life has aged him 10years.

3 Likes

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Butoneday2(m): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2018
Ogun state space booked.....?
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by adetes: 8:12am On Sep 03, 2018
devindevin2000:
Nah them...all they do is rape, fraud and rituals.

Call police immediately if you see two or more afonjas in their native traditional skull mining attire, with bags and on slippers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uniabuja Student Shot Dead By A Cultist / EFCC Secures Conviction Of Two Yahoo Boys In Ilorin / SARS Used Power Bank To Charge My Phone For Check-Up Today In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.