Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,061 members, 7,953,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:23 PM

30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) (28632 Views)

Rivers Policeman Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl / 72-Year-Old Pastor Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ibadan / Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by bitcoinvin(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2018
Giftedhand92:
The police in Ogun state have arrested a 30-year -old man identified as Adewale Olakusi for allegedly defiling a 13-year old girl (name withheld) in Ota area of Ado-Odo/Ota local government.

In a statement released by the state police command's spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Adewale was arrested on Saturday September 1st following a complaint by the father of the victim.

''The father reported at Onipanu Division that he discovered a sudden and unusual demeanor on his daughter as well as loss of appetite for food.
Upon the report, the DPO Onipanu Division SP Sangobiyi Johnson detailed detectives to effect the arrest of the suspect who happened to be living in the same house with the Parents of the victim. On interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime but blamed it on the devil handiwork.

The victim has been taken to the hospital where medical report confirmed that the girl has been carnally violated.'' he said

Meanwhile, the commissioner of Police CP Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to Anti Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for proper investigation and prosecution.

https://zenithnaija.com/30-year-old-man-arrested-for-defiling-13-old-girl-in-ogun/

this man cant be 30 abeg;how old i con be
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Rockyrascal(m): 8:28am On Sep 03, 2018
LoJ:
Do the mods do this purposefully or is it truly how things are in Nigeria?

Each time there is a sexual crime featured on FP, it is always from Yoruba people. Each time there is a drug related crime, it is Igbo.

I have checked this and it is almost always so. I know there are tendencies in each tribal groups, but can it be that the mods do this on purpose to maintain tribal war so that traffic abounds?

I'm not a Nigerian BTW.
Yes! They push topics like this to the front page on purpose that's their agenda. The topics headline shows how cryptic it is.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by mustafa006: 8:56am On Sep 03, 2018
Just imagine the kind of insults that southerners will rain if this paedophile is a northerner or a muslim
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by vindisick: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2018
dynicks:
someone screamed IT'S "THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS" again.....let me go verify if it's true.......ah! very correct! they never disappoint..
lol.. Defending champions
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by phase1: 9:08am On Sep 03, 2018
LoJ:
Do the mods do this purposefully or is it truly how things are in Nigeria?

Each time there is a sexual crime featured on FP, it is always from Yoruba people. Each time there is a drug related crime, it is Igbo.

I have checked this and it is almost always so. I know there are tendencies in each tribal groups, but can it be that the mods do this on purpose to maintain tribal war so that traffic abounds?

I'm not a Nigerian BTW.

Afonja score card..

Ritualism - A1

Cultism- A1

Incest- A1

Yahoo plus- A1

Skull mining - A1

Oluwole forgery- A1

Fraud- A1

Pedophila- A1

Rape - A1

Human parts trade- A1

Common sense- F9

SMH

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by mechanics(m): 9:36am On Sep 03, 2018
He should be ashamed of himself by allowing the devil to use him.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by boyjo: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2018
Akanti50 dem people.
Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by staytravel: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Giftedhand92:
The police in Ogun state have arrested a 30-year -old man identified as Adewale Olakusi for allegedly defiling a 13-year old girl (name withheld) in Ota area of Ado-Odo/Ota local government.

In a statement released by the state police command's spokesperson, Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Adewale was arrested on Saturday September 1st following a complaint by the father of the victim.

''The father reported at Onipanu Division that he discovered a sudden and unusual demeanor on his daughter as well as loss of appetite for food.
Upon the report, the DPO Onipanu Division SP Sangobiyi Johnson detailed detectives to effect the arrest of the suspect who happened to be living in the same house with the Parents of the victim. On interrogation, the suspect confessed to the crime but blamed it on the devil handiwork.

Please keep him there forever.

The victim has been taken to the hospital where medical report confirmed that the girl has been carnally violated.'' he said

Meanwhile, the commissioner of Police CP Ahmed Iliyasu has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspect to Anti Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for proper investigation and prosecution.

https://zenithnaija.com/30-year-old-man-arrested-for-defiling-13-old-girl-in-ogun/

Re: 30-Year-Old Man Arrested For Defiling 13-Year-Old Girl In Ogun (Photo) by Tzben(m): 8:24am On Sep 04, 2018
emmie14:

Have you heard idiotic terrorist pigs of Biafra? What have been your reactions?
Those people you call that are also indirectly feeding you. People clamoring for something shouldn't be attacked with arms.. Can I ask you.. Do you even like Nigeria yourself? We need to change all around. If you want to relocate from your residence to another residence because of lack of energy, does that mean it you are stupid? No.. So don't blame their movement... Even Britain decided to leave the E. U

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Packing An Old Woman’s Urine In Delta, Caught (Photos) / Police Arrest Suspected Ritualist, Exhume Body Of OAU Student In Ogun / Two Nigerian Nationals, Others Stand Trial For Drug Trafficking In Cambodia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.