Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,765 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (17069 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Photo Is A Month And 6 Days Wish Item I Ordered Yet Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by laydoh(m): 1:24pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gptech:

Forget about that estimate.
Thanks. i have confronted him now,and he came clean, said everything you just told me. please do you have any idea where i can get accessories for lenovo zuk z1 eg screen,battery.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by bamac(m): 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2018
With all i have read here it has shown that no e-commerce site is completely issue free. You start dispute and win with AliExpress same way i get my customer's issues resolved on Jumia. I have seen it where people even say gearbest is faster and all good things you can say but it has also failed many others.

The truth still remains, they all have down times, but so far there is solution then we are all fine.

Nevertheless, they can all still be better.

5 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
kripen:
this is the reason I don't want to be ordering things from Aliexpress rather I use jumia even if it seems things are costlier in jumia. they should try and open at least one office in Nigeria becos if they do this kind of issue that you will now be looking for your shipped item will be a thing of the past.
AliExpress is still better.
It broadens your horizon for varieties .
Also cheaper

3 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Collins4u1(m): 4:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
you've the earliest date of arrival and the latest date of arrival, wait for the dates, if you're too scared of online shopping or waiting Periods, use roadside sellers. thanks

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by kellyon: 4:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
I was in the same boat! I ordered new phone from aliexpress to save my time. But I missed one number in my postal code and my parcel was lost. Since than I check it twice here https://worldpostalcode.com/nigeria/ to avoid any issues. It's necessary to check carefully the address and postal code before committing to purchase.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by coolopj: 5:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
I still prefer Gearbest to Aliexpress because they use priority mail in sending most of their items.Recently i ordered Bluedio T5 headset from aliexpress and i was given a tracking number that can't be tracked except on aliexpress tracking site.Eventually the item encountered a failed delivery, a week after i use thesame address to purchase a laptop bag on gearbest, lo and behold, it got delivered successfully.I went ahead and open a dispute but aliexpress judgement favoured the seller stating that the seller actually shipped the item that it was my address that has issues. I make them realized that any item that encountered failed delivery supposed to have indications that it should be returned to a particular address provided by the seller. But Aliexpress turned deaf and my money was not refunded.I decided to chat the seller she keeps assuring me that she'll send me another one but now she has changed her promise.She keeps telling me to call the post office which i've gone to several times and they couldn't figure out the location of the item because the tracking number provided can't be tracked on their site.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by adsload: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2018
Lil. Your expected delivery date shows 9 sept, you are complaining.

Chill till 9th before complaining bro.

As the tracker as also illustrated , it hasnt arrived
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by adsload: 5:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
coolopj:
I still prefer Gearbest to Aliexpress because they use priority mail in sending most of their items.Recently i ordered Bluedio T5 headset from aliexpress and i was given a tracking number that can't be tracked except on aliexpress tracking site.Eventually the item encountered a failed delivery, a week after i use thesame address to purchase a laptop bag on gearbest, lo and behold, it got delivered successfully.I went ahead and open a dispute but aliexpress judgement favoured the seller stating that the seller actually shipped the item that it was my address that has issues. I make them realized that any item that encountered failed delivery supposed to have indications that it should be returned to a particular address provided by the seller. But Aliexpress turned deaf and my money was not refunded.I decided to chat the seller she keeps assuring me that she'll send me another one but now she has changed her promise.She keeps telling me to call the post office which i've gone to several times and they couldn't figure out the location of the item because the tracking number provided can't be tracked on their site.

ALIEXPRESS beats Gearbest handsdown.

ALI is more cheaper with great products.

If you tell your seller to ship quickly using the best shipment to Niaja (tell them its a gift and you need to meet up with the date), they wil deliver fast.

Aliexpress has lots of variations of different products compare to Gearbest.

Run a Search for TATOO on Gearbest and Aliexpress and you will tell. Ali na BABA

2 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by mekka100: 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
LEARN TO BECOME PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS/MULTIMEDIA DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICAL TRAINING!

Graphics Design is where science and art break even.

Brand identity says a lot about an organization. Strong brand recognition starts with engaging messaging and unique graphic representations that communicate your story to clients or audience. Whether you are developing a new brand or refreshing your existing identity, our branding professionals can deliver the brand image that is right for your organization or project

After this practical-driven training, you would have learnt how to design the following and much more…

 Corporate identity & brand designs
 Logos
 Event/Show/Concert designs
 Web/Blog outlay design
 Magazine graphic outlay
 Album/CD Cover and Jacket designs
 Poster/Banner designs
 Handbills Designs
 Invitation Designs
 Portfolio Creations
 CD Jacket
 Business Cards designs
 Marquees

And ANY KIND OF DESIGNS!

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2018
Always use third party shipping company. Una too like free delivery.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by toideve(m): 6:40pm On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:
Mrning guys, please I need ur suggestion. I started buying from aliexpress 4 months ago, and ever since then, no item I ordered took longer than 3 weeks to arrive.
I ordered for a sweater on the 29th of July, uptil nw I've not received a call for pickup. I had to go to the post office last week to confirm if it has arrived but was told it hasn't arrived yet.
I don't want to open dispute yet. Please is there anyway to track its location here in Nigeria?

No cause for alarm! Some times, these things happen as it has happen to me twice. My item took more than 3 months before getting to Nigeria. You can chat up your seller.

NIPOST is efficient!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by tmtech: 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:
Tnx bro, this is wat came up
from the tracking info, ur item has not arrived

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by rOsy247(f): 7:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Ah just when I want to order from Aliexpress. Scared now.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by bank2k4real(m): 7:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
I am having the same issues.. Mine the address was Lagos but it was sent to PH after checking the tracking and going to the post office in Lagos.. I was told that the parcel has been received by the owner.. .up till now don't know what to do. ..

I tracked the goods and it said item has been delivered. ..mbok I tire
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
bank2k4real:
I am having the same issues.. Mine the address was Lagos but it was sent to PH after checking the tracking and going to the post office in Lagos.. I was told that the parcel has been received by the owner.. .up till now don't know what to do. ..

Maybe u used wrong zipcode/address while registering.

BTW why didn't u open dispute n get ur money back?

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Mystiq25(m): 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2018
ClixMaster:
Always use third party shipping company. Una too like free delivery.
You mean DHL? That's a no go area, shipping fee could be doubled the price of the item.

2 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by bank2k4real(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:

Maybe u used wrong zipcode/address while registering.

BTW why didn't u open dispute n get ur money back?

I will. .just trying to see if there's another way out
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mystiq25:
You mean DHL? That's a no go area, shipping fee could be doubled the price of the item.
Na. I mean like, nonyking or st. Patrick, etc.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by PurestBoy(m): 8:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Trendy247:

Tnx bro, this is wat came up

From what I see here, the problem is with the China post, after send abroad, the next update should be in Lagos Nigeria. Ask the seller to go to the China post to lodge complaint. You can also track it here www.trackitonline.ru change the language to English. That's a better tracking site with better update

2 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by passendi: 9:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
As far as you don't receive you will receive refund

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
laydoh:
Thanks. i have confronted him now,and he came clean, said everything you just told me. please do you have any idea where i can get accessories for lenovo zuk z1 eg screen,battery.
AliExpress has them.

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 10:04pm On Sep 03, 2018
bank2k4real:

It's even possible seller gave you a fake Tracking number, simply open dispute, the truth will be out.

2 Likes

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2018
rOsy247:
Ah just when I want to order from Aliexpress. Scared now.
Scared of what in particular? Your money is safe. What are you ordering?
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
coolopj:
Your item is with post office, they are just being lazy to do their job. I have had a similar case where my item was taken to a wrong PO, take note this has nothing to do with the platform you use, whether Gearbest or any other. After wasting both days and transport fare, it was discovered that the person in charge failed to re-rout my parcel to the right PO, funny enough Dane person was bold enough to tell me how impossible for my item to be in that particular PO, smh. Many of the issues we face are the result of incompetency from our handlers here.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Specyano(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gptech:
Issue is with China post, they are really slow this period.
wat about Singapore post?
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by coolopj: 11:15pm On Sep 03, 2018
Gptech:

Your item is with post office, they are just being lazy to do their job. I have had a similar case where my item was taken to a wrong PO, take note this has nothing to do with the platform you use, whether Gearbest or any other. After wasting both days and transport fare, it was discovered that the person in charge failed to re-rout my parcel to the right PO, funny enough Dane person was bold enough to tell me how impossible for my item to be in that particular PO, smh. Many of the issues we face are the result of incompetency from our handlers here.
actually it's not in Nigeria this happened
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Gptech(m): 11:37pm On Sep 03, 2018
Specyano:

wat about Singapore post?
They are have been more reliably for a long while now, though they still have their glitches here and there once in a while, though their performance have been really haphazard this year.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gionee M5, 6000mah And 4 Day Battery Life / 5 Key Considerations For Purchasing A New Smartphone / How To Upload Picture On Twitter With Any Browser (java Users)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.