Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,470 members, 7,819,718 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? (17119 Views)

Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Now Received / Phone I Ordered From Aliexpress Is Being Held By Nigerian Customs / Photo Is A Month And 6 Days Wish Item I Ordered Yet Arrived (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Chriswazo(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2018
Is Alibaba okay to buy from?
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:27am On Sep 10, 2018
Chriswazo:
Is Alibaba okay to buy from?
Yes
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Chriswazo(m): 11:32am On Sep 10, 2018
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2018
coolopj:

Thanks for the hint..

I chat with aliexpress customer care and explained what happened..I was asked to goto post office to get attestation that i didn't receive the item.I decided to track the item again and i saw that the item has been returned to the shipping agent, i notify the customer care agent immediately and he said he'll write an appeal on my behalf but it's gonna take 10 days before i can get feedback.

Ok, wait for the time frame you have been given, I'm sure your money will be return to you.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Mystiq25(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2018
For almost 2 weeks now, my item left China for destination country Nigeria and it has not arrive yet, is it normal?
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 11, 2018
rOsy247:

Scared of ordering anything o cos of the comments I read here. Actually I wanted to order one correct gown I saw on the website at least to see how they operate.
If you are in Lagos no fear at all. grin
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 8:16am On Sep 11, 2018
My item finally arrived yesterday after 40days.. The longest I've experienced so far
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by kripen(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2018
Trendy247:
My item finally arrived yesterday after 40days.. The longest I've experienced so far
congregation! you almost waited for eternity.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by fibonacci2526: 8:58am On Sep 11, 2018
Trendy247:

Like you were told, the problem is from China post. Too slow these days.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by jossypajay: 11:40am On Sep 11, 2018
I have bought over a hundred items on Aliexpress. I only had an item that got missing and was refunded full amount. Fortunately for me, I got the item about 2 weeks after my money was refunded. One thing you need to know is that there are different shipping methods with different shipping prices. The most secure is Aliexpress shipping method, followed by China air mail. With this two methods, you can keep track of your item until you get a message from your post office. With this method, all things been equal, it takes about 3 weeks.
With other methods, especially the free methods, you might not be able to track your items until it arrives at your local post office. It also takes about 3 weeks to 60 days for your item to arrive.
I always opt for the free shipping method but with this method, patience is the key.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Specyano(m): 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2018
jossypajay:
I have bought over a hundred items on Aliexpress. I only had an item that got missing and was refunded full amount. Fortunately for me, I got the item about 2 weeks after my money was refunded. One thing you need to know is that there are different shipping methods with different shipping prices. The most secure is Aliexpress shipping method, followed by China air mail. With this two methods, you can keep track of your item until you get a message from your post office. With this method, all things been equal, it takes about 3 weeks.
With other methods, especially the free methods, you might not be able to track your items until it arrives at your local post office. It also takes about 3 weeks to 60 days for your item to arrive.
I always opt for the free shipping method but with this method, patience is the key.

so we can get the untracked items here in Lag too...cos i dey fear as e dey untraceable
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:05am On Sep 16, 2018
jossypajay:
Very skeptical about the free shipping method, I have given it a trial several times and I was highly disappointed especially China post ordinary small packet plus. I didn't have my orders delivered.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by waffle: 7:28am On Jan 13, 2019
hello guys, im in a similar situation with the OP, contacted the seller, he said i should be patient, due to delivery to nigeria been slow and all but it will get to me, i actually received the other goods i purchased same day with this one, anyway i have opened dispute some days back, but the seller is begging me to be patient, that its has finished customs clearance ( this is the second time it will be undergoing “customs clearance"wink.

he is asking me to cancel dispute and accept his proposal.. should i go ahead and accept his proposal to wait for my goods and cancel dispute before Ali Express steps in (which will be tomorrow)?

and can i re open dispute after canceling the first one?

PS: whatsup with NIPOST, their tracking services are currently down..
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 10:36am On Jan 13, 2019
waffle:
hello guys, im in a similar situation with the OP, contacted the seller, he said i should be patient, due to delivery to nigeria been slow and all but it will get to me, i actually received the other goods i purchased same day with this one, anyway i have opened dispute some days back, but the seller is begging me to be patient, that its has finished customs clearance ( this is the second time it will be undergoing “customs clearance"wink.

he is asking me to cancel dispute and accept his proposal.. should i go ahead and accept his proposal to wait for my goods and cancel dispute before Ali Express steps in (which will be tomorrow)?

and can i re open dispute after canceling the first one?

PS: whatsup with NIPOST, their tracking services are currently down..
Just b patient I got mine after few more days. Just cancel the dispute, u can always reopen it
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by waffle: 11:32am On Jan 13, 2019
Trendy247:

Just b patient I got mine after few more days. Just cancel the dispute, u can always reopen it

ok, thanks
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by rhothymie(m): 1:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
can someone please out me through on how to order. and another thing is that, my place here is lagos is a new site, no address yet. how can i link my goods to the nearest nipost office. thanks inadvance everyone
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 2:48pm On Jan 13, 2019
rhothymie:
can someone please out me through on how to order. and another thing is that, my place here is lagos is a new site, no address yet. how can i link my goods to the nearest nipost office. thanks inadvance everyone
I think u shd use any known address closer to u, Google the zip code for Dat location. Your goods will be delivered to the nearest post office.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 2:49pm On Jan 13, 2019
waffle:

ok, thanks
Uwc bro.. Make sure u reopen dispute b4 ur purchase protection ends o
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by rhothymie(m): 3:10pm On Jan 13, 2019
Trendy247:

I think u shd use any known address closer to u, Google the zip code for Dat location. Your goods will be delivered to the nearest post office.
Thank you.
can i pls pm you
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by waffle: 3:20pm On Jan 13, 2019
Trendy247:
Uwc bro.. Make sure u reopen dispute b4 ur purchase protection ends o
sure thing
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 3:21pm On Jan 13, 2019
rhothymie:

Thank you.
can i pls pm you
elvinakpan247@gmail.com
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by rhothymie(m): 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2019
Trendy247:
elvinakpan247@gmail.com
ok thank you
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by GrahamGeorge(m): 9:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please guys.. You guys should help me out
My item was despatched on the 25th of last month, till now I haven't gotten any update. Is this normal?

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by fibonacci2526: 9:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
GrahamGeorge:
Please guys.. You guys should help me out
My item was despatched on the 25th of last month, till now I haven't gotten any update. Is this normal?

Very normal, mine has been despatched since on the 24th and no update too. Should land this week or next.

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by GrahamGeorge(m): 12:36pm On Feb 05, 2019
fibonacci2526:

Very normal, mine has been despatched since on the 24th and no update too. Should land this week or next.

What phone did you order?
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by luisaedison: 5:36pm On Apr 06, 2019
hello, guys,
I want to buy a reading glasses form this store, this is my first time shopping on Aliexpress, the reading glasses is not cheap, but i like the style,
is it safe to buy from them? I noticed that they have only good feedback, no one complains, little bit worried.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Acetate-reading-glasses-for-women-vintage-retro-premium-quality-0-25-0-5-0-75-1/2339075_32967102240.html

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Trendy247: 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
luisaedison:
hello, guys,
I want to buy a reading glasses form this store, this is my first time shopping on Aliexpress, the reading glasses is not cheap, but i like the style,
is it safe to buy from them? I noticed that they have only good feedback, no one complains, little bit worried.

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Acetate-reading-glasses-for-women-vintage-retro-premium-quality-0-25-0-5-0-75-1/2339075_32967102240.html
Go ahead, you can always get ur money back if it fails to get to u
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Midex88(m): 8:19am On May 14, 2020
Guys what’s the difference between Ali Express standard shipping which usually comes with a token shipping fee and the free shipping.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by JohnMurrey: 4:54am On May 25, 2020
Aliexpress has some reputation for shopping on internet, but still faces some orders non delivery to confirmed orders, I also ordered from Aliexpress but I didn't get the delivery of my product and after some days my order got cancelled, and I reordered that order with increased price and then I got the product but with damaged conditioned, I replaced it then in third attempt I got the final product with good condition, I was posted at New York at that days but originally from North Carolina, I ordered my product from the zip code: https://countrywisecodes.com/united-states/Moira/post-zip-code/12957

My advice is to check the website and talk to them for the delivery of product and and you have all the questions with them and which will make you out of the afterwards problems and you order will not get lost. you can check zip codes before ordering anything.
Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by nams77: 3:26pm On Aug 18, 2020
ClixMaster:
Always use third party shipping company. Una too like free delivery.
Could that be the reason for delayed delivery from aliexpress? My items have stayed for over 2 months now

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 19, 2020
nams77:

Could that be the reason for delayed delivery from aliexpress? My items have stayed for over 2 months now
Lol! If you see it in 3 months, thank God. They prioritize paid than free delivery

1 Like

Re: The Item I Ordered From Aliexpress Hijacked In Nigeria? by Uchepele(m): 4:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
i have been waiting for about 118 days for my parcel.yet no show.i have given up self till the status changed last week Wednesday 19th of august ,d problem now is for it to get to me.nipost too slow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$1.2bn Debt: New Investors Take Over 9mobile In 6 Months / Amazing Things You Can Do With Samsung Phone Or iPhone / Get Up To 50% Discounts On Infinix Black Friday Offer Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.