Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public (48201 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Tragic Video Of Woman Brutally Beating Her Husband In Public… / Presidency Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Ikpongiton: 9:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
her likes are many in nairaland
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Obierika(m): 9:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
She looks nothing like a slay queen
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
OKAY
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by ikorodureporta: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
Abi if u no sabi operate am, u go jst use style stay wit dry throat
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by mercy232(f): 9:26pm On Sep 03, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Don't try me. I can show you the world. Expose you to the good things of life.

There is more to life than being a slay queen. Most of your kind are dumb really. Nothing to offer upstairs. It is just appalling.

please sir, come and show me the world o, I don't mind... that's if she doesn't want the good things of life... thanks in advance..
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 03, 2018
Most of the online videos are fake. The girl just actd it and the blogger put it on the Internet.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Igbo slay queen...

Illiteracy and ignorance are diseases

Igbo amaka
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
Igbo slay queen...

Igbo amaka
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by xcelentattitude(m): 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
The person recording the video already knew she wasn't going to be able to use the dispenser so he started recording. Hmm.. I smell a rat.
Anyways I didn't bother watching the video, the pictures already spoke volumes.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by tasteofcash: 9:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
How is she a slay queen?

And why is she supposed to be an island of knowledge, skills, experience and practice?

Aren't we not permitted to be new to things anymore?

Humanity is lost!
u are very much right bro. same question dat ran through my mind
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by tasteofcash: 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
DELTACHAINSMOKER:
Don't try me. I can show you the world. Expose you to the good things of life.

There is more to life than being a slay queen. Most of your kind are dumb really. Nothing to offer upstairs. It is just appalling.
dont make a fool of urself, u are being unreasonable
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2018
martyns303:
The problem is not that she doesn't know how to use a water dispenser, like how many people have one at home or even know how to use one.

The problem is her attitude and approach that made her look uncivilized and unexposed. it would have been more dignifying for her to have just asked how it works. like "Hey! excuse me, I am not sure how the dispenser works, would u be kind to help me"?

with her looks, if she had asked a male staff, I am sure the guy would have been more than glad to help. and she would have learned. but instead she didn't drink the water, she didn't get to learn how it works and she damn wasted the cup by throwing it in the trash without using it.

You are the biggest problem !!!
Why didn't you go and assist her ? Why should she ask ? This is how people like you travel abroad and don't get help and you scream racist !!!!!!

And who gave you the right to take someone's picture without her consent ? You can be sued for defamation of character .Terrible humna

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 03, 2018
DEHVEHLOP:
Igbo slay queen...

The mods will not see this one and ban Abi ?

Igbo amaka
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by DEHVEHLOP(m): 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
[quote author=asokoromadam post=70878596][/quote]

That's illiteracy too...

You do not ban someone for saying the truth
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by mechanics(m): 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2018
martyns303:
The problem is not that she doesn't know how to use a water dispenser, like how many people have one at home or even know how to use one.

The problem is her attitude and approach that made her look uncivilized and unexposed. it would have been more dignifying for her to have just asked how it works. like "Hey! excuse me, I am not sure how the dispenser works, would u be kind to help me"?

with her looks, if she had asked a male staff, I am sure the guy would have been more than glad to help. and she would have learned. but instead she didn't drink the water, she didn't get to learn how it works and she damn wasted the cup by throwing it in the trash without using it.
At least one of the staff would have helped her out, she must really say she can't operate it.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by AllahSWT: 10:09pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
How is she a slay queen?

And why is she supposed to be an island of knowledge, skills, experience and practice?

Humanity is lost!
God bless you bro
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 03, 2018
tasteofcash:
u are very much right bro. same question dat ran through my mind
AllahSWT:
God bless you bro
For heavens sake I am not a bro ! sad
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by AllahSWT: 10:18pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
For heavens sake I am not a bro ! sad
lol i think a change of gender in edit profile and addition of some profile pics will do kiss

i love ladies kiss
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by sapeleboi(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
olodo angry
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Sarang(f): 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
How is she a slay queen?

Humanity is lost!

I concur biko..

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2018
AllahSWT:
lol i think a change of gender in edit profile and addition of some profile pics will do kiss

i love ladies kiss
Men do not answer the name Maria.

I'm not doing any of those you suggested up there cheesy
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Culin(f): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2018
All this nonsense has to stop. People have to understand that not all of us were born into rich homes that had/have all these appliances. So because she had issues using a water dispenser, you take her pictures and share on the net? This generation is a hopeless one.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by consultancy: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2018
IamPlato:

The Funny Thing About Life Is That, the Girls Who Find So Beautiful And Well Shaped Mostly turn Out To Be The Dumbest...

These Days When I Hear slayqueen all I Can Imagine Is A Dumb Ass Bitch who only Knows How To Spread legs
one bottle of origin for this man
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by mukthar2000(m): 2:53am On Sep 04, 2018
Mumu
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by googi: 3:07am On Sep 04, 2018
I have a question.

Is this also imported or Nigerian made?

What I read here are about morons that turned portable water into a test for civilization.

What if she has never seen this type of portable water before, does that make her uncivilized?

Copycats that never praise or respect home or locally made goods.

Now who is the slowpoke?
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Bianda24: 3:36am On Sep 04, 2018
What about that? If she did not know how to use a h2O dispenser today, she will know how to use it tomorrow. Atleast she knows how to open the tap to take water. I don't know how to use a water dispenser either. What is the furore about?

Una wey sabi, please go teach her. Lol
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by uwa244(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Shame!
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by agrovick(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2018
The person who made the video does not have sense, not everyone has access to things like this so you don't expect her to know how to use it, her mistake was not calling for help
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by megareal: 7:10am On Sep 04, 2018
Whoever uploaded this lady's pix is mad. What's the biggie about not knowing how to operate somethings?

The difference between me and that lady is that I'd use my sense in about 10 seconds to decode what to do or I'd confidently ask anyone around to help me, and they'll even be apologizing for the dispenser while helping me out.

Oftentimes, super self confidence is cool.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Amucha: 7:15am On Sep 04, 2018
jennifermahan:
Slay queen seen struggling to use water dispenser in public

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/slay-queen-seen-struggling-to-use-water-dispenser-in-public/

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH THAT. NOBODY CAN OPERATE ALL AVAILABLE GADGETS . WHO WAS RECORDING HER? DID SHE CONSENT TO PUBLISHING HER IMAGE ONLINE?
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2018
i dont see any struggle here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo) / The Snake I Killed In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.