Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,428 members, 7,812,260 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public (48206 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Tragic Video Of Woman Brutally Beating Her Husband In Public… / Presidency Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Obaf1(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2018
Ochinex:

Ode, she you don't know water dispenser comes in different designs abi?
ologbon, are u d person huh? Se ur eye dey pain u ni, can't u see d picture of d said dispenser. Accept ur locallity and stop hiden under "different designs" SHALOM!!!
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2018
martyns303:
The problem is not that she doesn't know how to use a water dispenser, like how many people have one at home or even know how to use one.

The problem is her attitude and approach that made her look uncivilized and unexposed. it would have been more dignifying for her to have just asked how it works. like "Hey! excuse me, I am not sure how the dispenser works, would u be kind to help me"?

with her looks, if she had asked a male staff, I am sure the guy would have been more than glad to help. and she would have learned. but instead she didn't drink the water, she didn't get to learn how it works and she damn wasted the cup by throwing it in the trash without using it.

JACK SPARROW OF PIRATE OF THE CARRIEAN SAID THAT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.