Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public (48210 Views)

What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Public? / Tragic Video Of Woman Brutally Beating Her Husband In Public… / Presidency Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by IamPlato(m): 3:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
Perhaps if you expatiate, i'd know.

Welcome To A Planet Where Fornication is A Trend... Welcome To A Planet where Getting Pregnant For Celebrities Out Side Marriage Is Good News.
There Is Nothing To Explain. Are You a Slay queen who Is A Potencial baby Mama or You Are Already A Baby Mama(slaymama)
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
Wow, she's very curvy ohh shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by ganwa: 5:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
Can't thank you enough for this.....,. Pls tell them
MariaLavina:
How is she a slay queen?

And why is she supposed to be an island of knowledge, skills, experience and practice?

Aren't we not permitted to be new to things anymore?

Humanity is lost!
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by dbos11(m): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
Mumu geh
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 03, 2018
ganwa:
Can't thank you enough for this.....,. Pls tell them
You are welcome smiley
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by jonero4(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2018
martyns303:
And what qualifies this mbeke as a slay queen?
her puna qualifies her

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by cctvwizard(m): 7:33pm On Sep 03, 2018
Don't blame her, there are lots of different type of water dispenser now a day. The way they dispense, where the pressing buttons is position.

I have came across different and you will be confused on how to operate them.

All with latest technologies & upgraded one I saw. If you are not patient, you will firstly confused on how to operate, I am not talking of all this normal CWAY brand, but quality brand

jennifermahan:
slay queen seen struggling to use water dispenser in public

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/09/slay-queen-seen-struggling-to-use-water-dispenser-in-public/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by michaelbiz: 8:17pm On Sep 03, 2018
Earthbound:
Na their type dey order heaven and earth on dates. Shiorr!

these types of women sef. water dispenser ooh. ordinary water dispenser...!!!
after, you will be telling us to take you to HubMart so dat u can further disgrace us. konkobility
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by dingbang(m): 8:19pm On Sep 03, 2018
grin

Slay queens...

Meanwhile esteemed first bank customers, y'all can now perform amazing transactions on the first mobile app such as getting soft loans through the app. Click the link on my signature for steps to register and bank your way.

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by tunary(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2018
IamPlato:

The Funny Thing About Life Is That, the Girls Who Find So Beautiful And Well Shaped Mostly turn Out To Be The Dumbest...

These Days When I Hear slayqueen all I Can Imagine Is A Dumb Ass Bitch who only Knows How To Spread legs
very correct
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Viking007(m): 8:22pm On Sep 03, 2018
mrjaydee:
just lookadat!
That Drogba meme is always funny. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by geequ(m): 8:23pm On Sep 03, 2018
you are not alone dear, I no sure say meself know how to operate that thing.... but must you drink water, see has you disgrace yourself

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by tunary(m): 8:29pm On Sep 03, 2018
IamPlato:

We All Know Nothing!

Are You A Slayqueen or Slaymama... Where Do You Fall?
una no go stop niralanders funny people
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by EmekaBlue(m): 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
cctvwizard:
Don't blame her, there are lots of different type of water dispenser now a day. The way they dispense, where the pressing buttons is position.

I have came across different and you will be confused on how to operate them.

All with latest technologies & upgraded one I saw. If you are not patient, you will firstly confused on how to operate, I am not talking of all this normal CWAY brand, but quality brand

Seconded
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2018
Instead of embarrassing her, walk up and help the poor lady. We see picture now, make we go beat am? Mtchew...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Cantonese: 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
With 11,000 you can now save the cost of refill bottles for your water dispensers by buying water purifiers that you can fix on your water dispensers. No need to spend that 400/500 naira everyday buying refill bottles which in a lot of cases contains plenty of bacteria. Contact me for one if you are in need of it. Delivery to any part of Nigeria.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by dominique(f): 8:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
I just hate this idea of snapping people going about their lives. So what if she can't operate a water dispenser, is that why should be publicly embarrassed like that? We are truly in the era of smartphones and stupid people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Dareal90s(m): 8:41pm On Sep 03, 2018
She must b an Anambra girl, that's how they fuckup in school too back then.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by BrokenCock: 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Rahull:
At least she struggled.
unlike my ipobians that are struggling in vain.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Ochinex(m): 8:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
Obaf1:
Just water dispenser oh, bush-girl forming porsch, me jst hate fake-life i swear.

Ode, she you don't know water dispenser comes in different designs abi?
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2018
And so?
I don't kn how to use it too,whats bad in dat?
I dnt hv in my house,i don't hv in my shop,i dont go outing,i hardly go to bank anymore since we can now conveniently use our phones for transfers,,how am i supposed to kn how it works too...mtcheewwww

2 Likes

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Ihatelove(f): 8:53pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
How is she a slay queen?

And why is she supposed to be an island of knowledge, skills, experience and practice?

Aren't we not permitted to be new to things anymore?

Humanity is lost!
Really lost!! All because she doesn't know how to use a water dispenser!! Because she dresses Okay, she is tagged a slay queen, because she can't use a water dispenser, now she is tagged dumb and called a slay queen!! Humanity is lost
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by 9japarrot: 9:01pm On Sep 03, 2018
zinnyzee:
I'm appalled at this comment.

But then, what do i know?

You know nothing my dear...

Very Dull type.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by pacespot(m): 9:02pm On Sep 03, 2018
Primitive Africans always make a big deal out of everything, even the lady herself sees her inability to use the water dispenser as meaning that she is inferior, I'm sure she would have made fun of someone else in her shoe. Inferiority complex is a big issue in Africa, I watched a documentary where a white lady doesn't know how to use the shower, she simply asked for help and nobody made a big deal out of it.

We have a long way to go in Africa with this level of reasoning.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2018
9japarrot:

You know nothing my dear...

Very Dull type.. cheesy
You're absolutely right.
Re: Lady Struggling To Use Water Dispenser In Public by patosky3310(m): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2018
The OP is also a slay queen. When we say woman are their own enemy, you think we are lying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Do You Think Of Nairaland's Garri Peeps? / Father Christmas Drinking Beer At A Bar In Ibadan, Oyo State. Photo / See What Fuel Scarcity And No Light Has Turned My Apartment Into (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.