Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows (6657 Views)

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Everlasting Instagram Followers / Get The One Everlasting Foundation For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:50pm On Oct 25, 2018
kunlef1:
@Poster

I can see that you can receive over 3000 views since you posted this message, and you are yet to get the required help. It mean that you have been unable to convince most of the people that have read your post, especially considering the very high tendency for scam in an online forum like this. I would therefore suggest that you provide the following information for people to assess you better:

1. Where are you based, and where is the company that produces/supply the products located?
2. How long does it typically take you (alone) to sell all the product, and what profit do you make on the N67,000 worth.
3. Is it compulsory that you must procure the 2 different products from the company, and does one sell faster than the other?
4. Why do you need to employ 2 additional people at this stage, since it would eat into your profit?
5. Have you really exhausted the option of borrowing from friends and family who actually know you before soliciting from help from strangers?
Don't forget that your friend was willing to give you the product without taking from the profit, but it is unlikely that a stranger would do this.
6. Have you tried a microfinance bank around where you live, as they usually give this type of loan, but of course it would reduce your profit.
7. Since you have an NYSC Certificate, it implies that you are a graduate. So what is your qualification and area of specialization?
8. Are you willing to provide the following as collateral? 1. Original copy of NYSC Certificate 2. Photocopy of valid ID. and 3. Passport photograph.

Meanwhile, some earlier posters seem to be interested in helping you, including Debaj10, who you seem to be upset with. But believe me, a lot of people have been scammed on Nairaland including myself, so do not take it personal if they seem to be asking for a lot. Since you are the one looking for something, you cannot afford to be rude to people at the same time.

While I am not promising you anything, I believe that the response to the above question may help some people in taking a second look at your request. But you need to understand that a stranger is likely to assess this more as a potential investment than just giving you their money to make profit alone.

Cheers.
. All your questions had been answered earlier. If you have been following me you will know. Human are not equal. A wife that do you bad today doesn't mean you won't sleep with her again. I have explained myself to those ready to listen to me. Thanks
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
Op . You deserve an award as scammer of the year
. It's a pity! This is what you practice that made you think others do. Let God the maker of heaven and Earth serve you according to your heart
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2018
helpsomeone:
. It's a pity! This is what you practice that made you think others do. Let God the maker of heaven and Earth serve you according to your heart
Lmao!
Dude . You’re a bloody scammer!
This is all part of your format . This is psychology dude !
Bloody scammer !
Dominique knows better cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2018
Alepa:

Lmao!
Dude . You’re a bloody scammer!
This is all part of your format . This is psychology dude !
Bloody scammer !
. You enrolled yourself in league of enemy of progress. Let God punish a scammer between you and I. If you can say this. I expect you to say double Amen!!........ you
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2018
helpsomeone:
. You enrolled yourself in league of enemy of progress. Let God punish a scammer between you and I. If you can say this. I expect you to say double Amen!!........ you
Bloody scammer wanna cry because he’s busted cheesy.
You opened this thread in early September you bloody scammer .
It’s October ending already and you’re still updating the thread to make the gullible ones send you their hard earned money . You bloody scammer .
Go and work and die with dignity.
Lmao ... this bloody scammer is even mentioning something like “enemy of progress”
Where’s the progress?
Scamming the gullible ones off their hard earned money is progress
Lmao ! Bloody scammer !
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 8:33pm On Oct 25, 2018
This person is a scammer.
Do not send your hard earned money to him .
He’s a bloody scammer .
Be advised !
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
Alepa:
This person is a scammer.
Do not send your hard earned money to him .
He’s a bloody scammer .
Be advised !
. You are misinformed. What has turned on you. Better check yourself. Can't you read between the lines? Go back to my previous quote and say double Amen. If you believe God is real. Please go ahead to say double Amen to the prayer.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
I need assistance on finances. Even if it's a paying job. Please help me. Your prayer shall never be delay!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2018
helpsomeone:
I need assistance on finances. Even if it's a paying job. Please help me. Your prayer shall never be delay!
Shut up!
You are a bloody scammer !
I’m following this thread now and I will quote every single post you make here henceforth to warn Nairalanders .
You bloody scammer.

BEWARE: this person is a scammer .
Do not send money to this person . He is a scammer !
Do not fall for his gimmicks !
He is a scammer .
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 11:06pm On Oct 25, 2018
helpsomeone:
[s]. You are misinformed. What has turned on you. Better check yourself. Can't you read between the lines? Go back to my previous quote and say double Amen. If you believe God is real. Please go ahead to say double Amen to the prayer.[/s]
BLOODY SCAMMER!!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2018
Alepa:

BLOODY SCAMMER!!
. I have seen that you are fanatic religious worshipper. This is what you do. Little drop of water in you need to be tested. Nothing good come out from you. This is from research. I am not move
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 11:52pm On Oct 25, 2018
Alepa:

Shut up!
You are a bloody scammer !
I’m following this thread now and I will quote every single post you make here henceforth to warn Nairalanders .
You bloody scammer.

BEWARE: this person is a scammer .
Do not send money to this person . He is a scammer !
Do not fall for his gimmicks !
He is a scammer .
this is part of your blood samples used in typing this trash. I feel astonished when it tested with 99 infections. You can never infect me! Please stay indoor. You need to be isolated!...... Waiting
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 12:25am On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. I have seen that you are fanatic religious worshipper. This is what you do. Little drop of water in you need to be tested. Nothing good come out from you. This is from research. I am not move
We shall see !
you bloody scammer
cheesy
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Fxwarrior: 1:12am On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
Ok, Thanks

Provide your bank details.

1 Like

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 1:46am On Oct 26, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Provide your bank details.
BEWARE:
Do not send your hard earned money to the scammer .
He is a scammer
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by AutoReportNG: 1:54am On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

BEWARE:
He is a scammer

Oga, I have been silently following this thread too and what you are using or calling the guy for is a strong word!!! If you have evidence to proof he is a scam present it here, and when you do, pls tag me, I will personally follow up and investigate but if not, you need to apologize to the dude seriously

I would rather advice you stay off the thread until you bring up your proof

Before you tag me, pls present us with a verifiable evidence

Thank you!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Fxwarrior: 6:05am On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

BEWARE:
He is a scammer

Please get off from my mention unless you're willing to provide concrete evidence to that effect. Nairaland is a civilised society not a zoo or a jungle.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Fxwarrior: 6:09am On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
I am still looking for help from anywhere. You will not be left behind. Kindly save my home.

Kindly furnish me with your account details.

1 Like

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:14am On Oct 26, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Kindly furnish me with your account details.
. A/c. No. 0020043909. AREMU ADEYINKA. Diamond Bank. Thanks for the insight sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Fxwarrior: 7:52am On Oct 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
. A/c. No. 0020043909. AREMU ADEYINKA. Diamond Bank. Thanks for the insight sir

Meanwhile can you give me the latest update on your venture. I see some people have already donated. What have you achieved thus far and what is remaining. Let me know how to assist further.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 8:48am On Oct 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Oga, I have been silently following this thread too and what you are using or calling the guy for is a strong word!!! If you have evidence to proof he is a scam present it here, and when you do, pls tag me, I will personally follow up and investigate but if not, you need to apologize to the dude seriously

I would rather advice you stay off the thread until you bring up your proof

Before you tag me, pls present us with a verifiable evidence

Thank you!!!
The op of this thread is a bloody scammer
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by AutoReportNG: 9:45am On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

The op of this thread is a bloody scammer

Oga, you are yet to give proof, maybe we should call the mod here cause what you did is an offence without proof and evidence

cc: lalasticlala, pls we need you here biko
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 10:01am On Oct 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

Oga, you are yet to give proof, maybe we should call the mod here cause what you did is an offence without proof and evidence

cc: lalasticlala, pls we need you here biko
The OP of this thread is a scammer !
You didn’t give any proof that’s hes not a scammer and you’re here telling me trash ? To prove he’s a scammer ?
Someone asked for an ordinary identity card and he posted some stupid paperwork .
If you like call god from heaven . I’ve followed this thread already and I will continue to ward others so that they don’t get scammed .
Since the moderators have refused to shut down the stupid thread
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by AutoReportNG: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

You didn’t give any proof that’s hes not a scammer and you’re here telling me trash ? To prove he’s a scammer ?
Someone asked for an ordinary identity card and he posted some stupid paperwork .
If you like call god from heaven . I’ve followed this thread already and I will continue to ward others so that they don’t get scammed .

You are yet to reply a simple request, "evidence"!

If you calling someone a thief then show us he is a thief and if not, I would rather appeal you stay off his thread and by man enough to apologize

Nigerians sha, its well!!!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by tabithababy(f): 12:39pm On Oct 26, 2018
cheesy

Alternate moniker(s) donating cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
AutoReportNG:

You are yet to reply a simple request, "evidence"!

If you calling someone a thief then show us he is a thief and if not, I would rather appeal you stay off his thread and by man enough to apologize

Nigerians sha, its well!!!
I will show you my evidence that he’s a scammer after you show me your own proofs that he’s not a scammer .
Op is a bloody scammer! Kiss the fact
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Alepa(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2018
tabithababy:
cheesy

Alternate moniker(s) donating cheesy cheesy
You’re very wise !
It’s all part of the scam gimmicks
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

You’re very wise !
It’s all part of the scam gimmicks
you must be an illiterate. It's hard for illiterate to understand simple English grammar. Go and say double Amen to my previous prayer and let God strike you with thunder
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 3:14pm On Oct 26, 2018
Alepa:

. It's a pity that you have shallow brain. I have proved myself earlier before now. This is what you do to people without concrete evidence. You are evil messenger. You and your sender shall be put to shame and disgrace!!! I know God whom I serve
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2018
Fxwarrior:

Meanwhile can you give me the latest update on your venture. I see some people have already donated. What have you achieved thus far and what is remaining. Let me know how to assist further.
. I received 13000 naira up to date. It's 67000 naira to start. 10000 naira and 3000 naira from 2 people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loan Institutes To Borrow Money Using USSD Code In Nigeria 2022 / Benue: Dangote Calls For Review Of Taxes, Levies / Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.