Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows (6659 Views)

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Everlasting Instagram Followers / Get The One Everlasting Foundation For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2018
Laeroy:
HE SAID U SHOULD PROVIDE YOUR I. D CARD
Ok, Thanks
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2018
DaddyNimo:

all you have to do now is to prove "helpsomeone" is same as aremu adeyinka... and den I'll forward the money
see national id sir
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by DaddyNimo(m): 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2018
helpsomeone:
see national id sir
my nigger did u see tribal marks on my display pic? what's this types paper you're showing me calling it national id...i just wanna be sure....helpsomeone is same as aremu, so upload your dp and send me an ID dat has your photo and aremu on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by AutoReportNG: 1:03pm On Oct 01, 2018
DaddyNimo:

my nigger did u see tribal marks on my display pic? what's this types paper you're showing me calling it national id...i just wanna be sure....helpsomeone is same as aremu, so upload your dp and send me an ID dat has your photo and aremu on it.

Bro, in as much as I know that you are trying to play safe and to avoid being scam, I don't think you need all these long processes, if you want to help the Man, pls do and let the heavens reward you accordingly, I have been silently following the thread and maybe you should test him with a token and if he passes then you can dish out the rest, for example, if you willing to give him 50k, while not divide to two and if he passes your test, then do the needful!

I know I am not to dictate to you how you spend your money but its essential we all trust in one way or the other

God bless you bro!!

@OP, I thought you said you are educated and you left school 10yrs ago, I don't think an ID should be that difficult to get, even if it's a school cert or something, I don't blame my brother, this is Nigeria

Happy Independence Day Nigeria!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 11:59am On Oct 06, 2018
DaddyNimo:

. I am sorry sir, my phone didn't capture it well. See my another identity with nysc certificate. God shall not forget you.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by maasoap(m): 12:43pm On Oct 06, 2018
BuyNigeria:
Good Morning Op,

We will contact you by 11am today and workout something for you.

Keep hope alive.

Regards.

Your 11am never reach? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by maasoap(m): 12:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
DaddyNimo:

You don't sound like a helper. Gamblers are constant broke as$ess

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by maasoap(m): 12:52pm On Oct 06, 2018
debaj10:
I hope that @ajoyeleke helped you after dashing me some insults?
if @delishpot is willing to help, I'll partner with her-

as long as you provide the required information.
feel free to do so by email.
oya.
go an 'toast' aunty!
lol

You're sincere enough. You can still help with little you can afford without tying it to Delishpot willingness or unwillingness. Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
maasoap:

You're sincere enough. You can still help with little can afford without tying it to Delishpot willingness or unwillingness. Thanks
. Thanks for contribution!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Samabu07(m): 10:57pm On Oct 06, 2018
DaddyNimo:
so all the while he was giving u products for free to sell, you couldn't save enuf to stand alone one day....how do I trust you will be able to pay the loan if given den
I don't think the little profit he makes might be enough to feed him and his family let alone transportation to place of work (or market) not to talk of savings.
OP might give a valid explanation to this other than what you posted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2018
Samabu07:

I don't think the little profit he makes might be enough to feed him and his family let Alon transportation to place of work (or market) not to talk of savings.
OP might give a valid explanation to this other than what you posted.
. Thanks, have explained to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Samabu07(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2018
helpsomeone:
. Thanks, have explained to him
Wish you the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2018
I am still waiting to receive assistance. Please, put end my sorrow. Giver never lack!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
I am a graduate with no job after 10 years of graduation. I contacted one of my friend working for a cosmetic company as sales rep. to assist me to the company. After some months of waiting, he later told me that I should not bother myself that he will be giving me products he receive from the company to sell no and return actual money after my profit. I do hawk the items to the markets. I have been doing this for 8 months to support my family. But, now I discovered that my friend don't want to give me products anymore just because he believes I began to make sales past him. Now, if I ask for products, he will say it is finished which I know and saw it in his room. This is the only source of my revenue for now which I do use to sustain to feed my wife and children. I am confused and tired. My problem is that I don't have money to buy the product myself directly from the company. I believe in what I can do and achieve. I have taken time to leverage and achieve customer base but now no products and no capital. I am willing to loan and return back as agreed upon. I am willing to present myself on any further interrogation. My mobile is 07067592691 or you leave me message here. See image of the cosmetic s here last
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:59am On Oct 13, 2018
I will make it if I have cash to buy directly from company. Please help me!!!...
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:46pm On Oct 17, 2018
I need help from whom God touches his or her heart to assist me. It's a serious condition. God of provider shall surely provide for you.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by luvlyADESUWA(f): 8:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
My fellow Nairalanders,
Please, let us assist this guy with 10k each,
At least, 10 persons that can afford to help him with 10k each should do so, bro, plz post your account details.

Make we just do am for the guy.... Even if the guy na scam, make we just help am as a social-family.

Bro, post your account details make d alert start to DE roll...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 12:16am On Oct 18, 2018
luvlyADESUWA:
My fellow Nairalanders,
Please, let us assist this guy with 10k each,
At least, 10 persons that can afford to help him with 10k each should do so, bro, plz post your account details.

Make we just do am for the guy.... Even if the guy na scam, make we just help am as a social-family.

Bro, post your account details make d alert start to DE roll...
. Aremu Adeyinka. Diamond Bank. a/c.no: 0020043909. I pray that God shall reward you in multiple folds. Please, let me have your account details to return it.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by inkon: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2018
This thread is everywhere on Nl.

@OP You have not been able to convince some of us in your claims, more especially as you aren't showing any plan for the future growth of your business. Every little business can grow if given passionate and creative approach. I expected to read about your potential weekly income and how you plan to make improvement. Also, I expected to read about how you plan to pay those who will loan you money – one-off payment or otherwise. You did none of these.

Anyway, I will send you 20k if that will do any good to you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:06pm On Oct 18, 2018
inkon:
This thread is everywhere on Nl.

@OP You have not been able to convince some of us in your claims, more especially as you aren't showing any plan for the future growth of your business. Every little business can grow if given passionate and creative approach. I expected to read about your potential weekly income and how you plan to make improvement. Also, I expected to read about how you plan to pay those who will loan you money – one-off payment or otherwise. You did none of these.

Anyway, I will send you 20k if that will do any good to you?
If I get the money I will employ 2 people to work with me to increase my
reach. This will help me to sell faster than before, increase my turnover and my revenue. I will do one time return payment to those who assist me here. I will gain my own working capital through this. Sir, I will welcome any amount you wish to help me. Thanks.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by luvlyADESUWA(f): 8:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
helpsomeone:
. Aremu Adeyinka. Diamond Bank. a/c.no: 0020043909. I pray that God shall reward you in multiple folds. Please, let me have your account details to return it.

AMEN!!!
...pls I don't expect you to pay me back
I just pray that other Nairalanders could do better to him this gentleman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:05am On Oct 19, 2018
luvlyADESUWA:

AMEN!!!
...pls I don't expect you to pay me back
I just pray that other Nairalanders could do better to him this gentleman
Thank you very much. I have received the transfer. I don't know where to start to thank you. But, I pray that abundance blessings full, shaked, pressed down and running over shall be yours for the rest of your life. You shall never know sorrow. You have done this to me. You have made my tommorow be clear, gave me assurance of hope. Whatever you lay your hand on shall be prosper. The maker of heaven and Earth shall put you first in all things. You don't know my mother not my father but you take this to make me happy. Your home, next generation, shall know peace!!! Thank you once again!....
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2018
I received 3000 naira from Iwegbunam at 12.01am today. You will not lack all good things of life. All your aspirations in life shall come to fulfillment. Thank you!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:18am On Oct 19, 2018
I will keep you updated here as the help come him. Giver never lack! Thanks
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 4:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
If God touches your heart to contribute to my upliftment, please do. Your home shall never be destroy!!!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
]I am a graduate with no job after 10 years of graduation. I contacted one of my friend working for a cosmetic company as sales rep. to assist me to the company. After some months of waiting, he later told me that I should not bother myself that he will be giving me products he receive from the company to sell no and return actual money after my profit. I do hawk the items to the markets. I have been doing this for 8 months to support my family. But, now I discovered that my friend don't want to give me products anymore just because he believes I began to make sales past him. Now, if I ask for products, he will say it is finished which I know and saw it in his room. This is the only source of my revenue for now which I do use to sustain to feed my wife and children. I am confused and tired. My problem is that I don't have money to buy the product myself directly from the company. I believe in what I can do and achieve. I have taken time to leverage and achieve customer base but now no products and no capital. I am willing to loan and return back as agreed upon. I am willing to present myself on any further interrogation. My mobile is 07067592691 or you leave me message here. See image of the cosmetic s here last.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2018
I need assistance, please come to my rescue. God will not leave you alone.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please support me. I am seriously in need. I believe in what I can do. All your expectations shall not be in vain!!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:55am On Oct 21, 2018
Please rescue my soul. I need people to assist in my finances. I don't have job and I tried to venture into small scale cosmetic products through which I believe I will grow. I will pay back the the money. No amount is small to lift me up. Please drop your account details to return back. Mighty God of provider shall make provision for you!!!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2018
Your assistance is needed. Kindly help me. If I can get up to 67000 naira to start buying cosmetic products. It will help me. I also have it in mind to employ 2 people to work with me. This will help me to gain greater market share. God will not leave you alone!!!...
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by kunlef1: 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2018
@Poster

I can see that you can receive over 3000 views since you posted this message, and you are yet to get the required help. It mean that you have been unable to convince most of the people that have read your post, especially considering the very high tendency for scam in an online forum like this. I would therefore suggest that you provide the following information for people to assess you better:

1. Where are you based, and where is the company that produces/supply the products located?
2. How long does it typically take you (alone) to sell all the product, and what profit do you make on the N67,000 worth.
3. Is it compulsory that you must procure the 2 different products from the company, and does one sell faster than the other?
4. Why do you need to employ 2 additional people at this stage, since it would eat into your profit?
5. Have you really exhausted the option of borrowing from friends and family who actually know you before soliciting from help from strangers?
Don't forget that your friend was willing to give you the product without taking from the profit, but it is unlikely that a stranger would do this.
6. Have you tried a microfinance bank around where you live, as they usually give this type of loan, but of course it would reduce your profit.
7. Since you have an NYSC Certificate, it implies that you are a graduate. So what is your qualification and area of specialization?
8. Are you willing to provide the following as collateral? 1. Original copy of NYSC Certificate 2. Photocopy of valid ID. and 3. Passport photograph.

Meanwhile, some earlier posters seem to be interested in helping you, including Debaj10, who you seem to be upset with. But believe me, a lot of people have been scammed on Nairaland including myself, so do not take it personal if they seem to be asking for a lot. Since you are the one looking for something, you cannot afford to be rude to people at the same time.

While I am not promising you anything, I believe that the response to the above question may help some people in taking a second look at your request. But you need to understand that a stranger is likely to assess this more as a potential investment than just giving you their money to make profit alone.

Cheers.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:31pm On Oct 23, 2018
Op . You deserve an award as scammer of the year

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO / Loan Institutes To Borrow Money Using USSD Code In Nigeria 2022 / Recharge Card Printing Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.