Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows (6655 Views)

Lady Shed Tears Of Joy As Man Buys All Her Goods & Gifts Her Christmas Hamper / Everlasting Instagram Followers / Get The One Everlasting Foundation For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:45am On Sep 10, 2018
BuyNigeria:
Good Morning Op,

We will contact you by 11am today and workout something for you.

Keep hope alive.

Regards.
. Thanks. I will be much greatful. God will not forget you!
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by debaj10: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
ajoyeleke:

oga shut up
he said nothing wrong, d fact dat he needed ur help doesnt mean he should lick ur ass

if u cnt help him shutup and pass
insults? lol
clearly, ur reasoning is that of a child.
maybe u will mature someday, and regret such loutish behaviour.
I doubt that.
more's the pity.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 3:33pm On Sep 10, 2018
God of wonder will do great things in your life. You shall never lack good thing. I need help all over. If God touches your heart, please do and you will receive in multiple fold. Shower of blessings shaked, pressed to occupy more shall be yours this year!!!......
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
I still searching for help to buy goods. you shall not be left behind.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:41pm On Sep 18, 2018
I have tried different means, but not avail. I resolve here. If God touch your heart to help me. i will return ht as agreed.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by tundeport(m): 7:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
I need a loan for a car to do TAXIFY cab taxi,which am ready to pay back weekly.

1 Like

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2018
tundeport:
I need a loan for a car to do TAXIFY cab taxi,which am ready to pay back weekly.
For God sake! not what i want
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Geoforever(f): 8:06am On Sep 20, 2018
So pathetic,but it is well.If u don't mind I have some goods coming from Germany in few weeks time it will arrive here,if u can get buyers for dem,den u can get your own commission too .If u don't mind u can reach me on my nos 08035151554 or what'sapp 08087306328.Ve got a car,laptops,hot plates,t.v,centre rugs,blood pressure kits,male used shoes etc......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Geoforever(f): 8:07am On Sep 20, 2018
Sorry,am here in Lagos state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:14pm On Sep 22, 2018
Geoforever:
So pathetic,but it is well.If u don't mind I have some goods coming from Germany in few weeks time it will arrive here,if u can get buyers for dem,den u can get your own commission too .If u don't mind u can reach me on my nos 08035151554 or what'sapp 08087306328.Ve got a car,laptops,hot plates,t.v,centre rugs,blood pressure kits,male used shoes etc......
Ok Sir, I will reach you to know more.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by debaj10: 2:42pm On Sep 26, 2018
helpsomeone:
For God sake! not what i want
I hope that @ajoyeleke helped you after dashing me some insults?
if @delishpot is willing to help, I'll partner with her-

as long as you provide the required information.
feel free to do so by email.
oya.
go an 'toast' aunty!
lol

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Yakpa(m): 3:02pm On Sep 26, 2018
check my handle, or watsapp me +2348097566696 .. i have products you can sell with a 4,000 profit on each and i assure you.you can make 3-4 item sales daily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2018
debaj10:
I hope that @ajoyeleke helped you after dashing me some insults?
if @delishpot is willing to help, I'll partner with her-

as long as you provide the required information.
feel free to do so by email.
oya.
go an 'toast' aunty!
lol
what do you mean?
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by DaddyNimo(m): 2:00am On Sep 27, 2018
helpsomeone:
what do you mean?
bet9ja did me good, lemme bless u with 70k out of it....send me your account.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 7:55am On Sep 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:

bet9ja did me good, lemme bless u with 70k out of it....send me your account.
I will be much greateful. AREMU ADEYINKA. Acct: 0020043909. DIAMOND BANK
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by DaddyNimo(m): 10:44am On Sep 27, 2018
helpsomeone:
I will be much greateful. AREMU ADEYINKA. Acct: 0020043909. DIAMOND BANK
all you have to do now is to prove "helpsomeone" is same as aremu adeyinka... and den I'll forward the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:

all you have to do now is to prove "helpsomeone" is same as aremu adeyinka... and den I'll forward the money
All your aspirations shall come to pass. I am same person as aremu adeyinka
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by DaddyNimo(m): 8:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
helpsomeone:
All your aspirations shall come to pass. I am same person as aremu adeyinka
prove it is what I asked.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
DaddyNimo:

Can i provide id card?
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:16am On Sep 29, 2018
DaddyNimo:

see my image sir
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by puskin: 8:19am On Sep 29, 2018
helpsomeone:
see my image sir

.......and why would you post your pix on a public forum?
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:37am On Sep 29, 2018
puskin:

.......and why would you post your pix on a public forum?
am sorry sir. just to prove myself
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 8:46am On Sep 29, 2018
DaddyNimo:
see sample of the cream image from me

1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 3:02pm On Sep 29, 2018
I am still seeking for assistance from anyone God touch his or her heart to lift me up.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by debaj10: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2018
helpsomeone:
what do you mean?
q. confirm from her that she's willing to help you.
2. post the required info here/send to us by email.
3. on confirmation of ur credentials, we'll discuss with u on whatsapp.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:43pm On Sep 29, 2018
debaj10:
q. confirm from her that she's willing to help you.
2. post the required info here/send to us by email.
3. on confirmation of ur credentials, we'll discuss with u on whatsapp.
I posted my pix here and they removed it.
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by DaddyNimo(m): 10:36am On Sep 30, 2018
helpsomeone:
see sample of the cream image from me
wtf is this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2018
DaddyNimo:

wtf is this?
That is small cream sample from me. tell me what to prove myself
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by debaj10: 5:10pm On Sep 30, 2018
helpsomeone:
I posted my pix here and they removed it.
that's fine.
follow the instructions I posted 2 weeks ago.
I hope you understand the difference between a picture and your ID?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by helpsomeone: 6:14pm On Sep 30, 2018
debaj10:
that's fine.
follow the instructions I posted 2 weeks ago.
I hope you understand the difference between a picture and your ID?
Please who are you self?
Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Laeroy(f): 8:12pm On Sep 30, 2018
HE SAID U SHOULD PROVIDE YOUR I. D CARD

1 Like

Re: My everlasting appreciateion to Joy and other person God knows by Jagaban880: 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2018
We still gat good people ...Happy to know smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Loan Institutes To Borrow Money Using USSD Code In Nigeria 2022 / Do You Know Of Anyone That Can Help BUY In CHINA And Send To NIGERIA? / Convert Phone Credit to Mobile Money By MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.