Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,809 members, 7,827,977 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! (5139 Views)

Whatsapp Will Now Let You Add Up To 512 People To A Group (Photo) / Oppo A96 Is So Dope You May Not Want To Buy Even An Iphone After You Check It Ou / Whatsapp Will No Longer Work On These Devices From February 1, 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! by HelpMySoul: 4:29am On Sep 04, 2018
kekilika:

When the boss comments on your thread...

I will drop your advice to him on Twitter.

Show the auto this thread. That will be better.
Re: With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! by HelpMySoul: 4:32am On Sep 04, 2018
sodiqapril:

how much are those shorts? they look fresh BTW.please if the price is above 2k don't bother replying my mentions
see how you just disgrace yourself. You would think you have made a funny comment now.

Go steal am na
Re: With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! by godwinboy(m): 6:14am On Sep 04, 2018
Jatto1:
Get your shoes, polo, sandals and slippers from jt_wears
Follow us on Instagram as: @jt_wears_
WhatsApp or call:08158325402
how much is the shoe?
Re: With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! by avizk: 7:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Re: With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:07am On Sep 04, 2018
sodiqapril:

how much are those shorts? they look fresh BTW.please[b] if the price is above 2k don't bother replying my mentions[/b]
grin grin grin
Re: With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! by Offpoint: 9:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Jatto1:
Get your shoes, polo, sandals and slippers from jt_wears
Follow us on Instagram as: @jt_wears_
WhatsApp or call:08158325402
I'm in love with those 2 shorts, do you still have them in stock and how much is the price?
Re: With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2018
keryj:

He is using GB whatsapp

That's not GB WhatsApp
Re: With Outlook Like This, Whatsapp Will Be So Dope!!! by keryj(f): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hanseel1:

That's not GB WhatsApp

Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

FIFA 2020 PPSSPP ISO File Latest / Tutorial On How To Activate Mtn Bis On Your Android / Xiaomi Has A New Phone, And It Is Transparent And Beats The Iphone X Hands Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.