Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Which One Are You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which One Are You? (3733 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Are You? by samysmoothfresh: 9:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
Like I typed on that thread, I'm not a seductress , I can't help you. grin

i know that, but i also know you know 'em "seduction tricks" cos according to you, you dont have them................................and obviously, one cant claim to not have what one knows nothing about

The thing is i have cause to believe i'm being seduced by a really really really distant relative (and by that i mean we have very little tying us as relatives cos the last blood tie btw she and i died a while back) but i also think i might be imagining things.......................

I dont want to jump into conclusions and now that i know there are indeed "seduction tricks", i could easily tell if my hunch is right or i'm just being paranoid

help me pls st maria...............help me!! cry

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
pansophist:

Women sexual market value is based on their appearance, hence, I can understand why a woman will go to any length to accentuate her appearance. Men will infinitely choose a curvaceously beautiful woman than the opposite. Unattractiveness and a lack of feminine feature is for a woman a death sentence, a sad truth many women realize and motivated themselves to be better. Makes me laugh at the fat is beautiful movement grin

So yea, just as you, I admire their courage.
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2018
pansophist:

Women sexual market value is based on their appearance, hence, I can understand why a woman will go to any length to accentuate her appearance. Men will infinitely choose a curvaceously beautiful woman than the opposite. Unattractiveness and a lack of feminine feature is for a woman a death sentence, a sad truth many women realize and motivated themselves to be better. Makes me laugh at the fat is beautiful movement grin

So yea, just as you, I admire their courage.
That isn't totally true, Yes men tend to desire a curvy woman over the figure one type but the truth is an Hot man has no taste. grin . There is a difference between desire and need. When a man wants his needs satisfied, he goes for what is available.
So a woman ugly or not will get a regular sex if she wants it. In sexual games, the woman select while the man accepts .

Unattractiveness is one thing and feminine features are two different things. A tomboy can be attractive, An ugly woman can be attractive. It all depends on what catches your attention as an individual.Not having any of those two is the disaster. One can complement the other.

Yuck! Fat isn't beautiful grin. Fat is a sickness! grin
Re: Which One Are You? by pansophist(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
That isn't totally true, Yes men tend to desire a curvy woman over the figure one type but the truth is an Hot man has no taste. grin . There is a different between desire and need. When a man wants his needs satisfied, he goes for what is available.
So a

What isn't totally true about it?

And by curvaceousness, I am referring to the overall package of feminine aesthetics. Women tend to be judged by their appearances, while men tend to be judged by their resourcefulness. The multi-billion dollars make up industries are not patronized by men, but overwhelmingly women. Not even talking about fashion and shoes yet. Albeit, I am aware of other areas, such as being an educated, supportive, and being a good woman, of course, caveat applies.

A hot man that got his shiit together will always be deemed attractive. A hot man compared to a not-so-hot man ceteris paribus, the hot man will be desired.

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 03, 2018
pansophist:

What isn't totally true about it?

And by curvaceousness, I am referring to the overall package of feminine aesthetics. Women tend to be judged by their appearances, while men tend to be judged by their resourcefulness. The multi-billion dollars make up industries are not patronized by men, but overwhelmingly women. Not even talking about fashion and shoes yet. Albeit, I am aware of other areas, such as being an educated, supportive, and a good woman, of course, caveat applies.

A hot man that got his shiit together will always be deemed attractive. A hot man compared to a not-so-hot man ceteris paribus, the hot man will be desired.
I modified my post to explain better.
I understand your point, but the fact remains a woman's sexual market value isn't totally based on their appearance.

The Asians for example are really not curvaceous and some of them a not facially attractive either, yet Asia remain the most populated continent. Now let's bring it down to Africa , countries like Mali, Uganda , Kenya etc lack good looking people yet Africa remains the second most populated. There is more to Man-Woman attractions than the waist, boobs and bum thing.
No I don't think a woman's sexual market is directly proportional to her feminine features.
Re: Which One Are You? by pansophist(m): 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2018
MariaLavina:
I modified my post to explain better.
I understand your point, but the fact remains a woman's sexual market value isn't totally based on their appearance.

The Asians for example are really not curvaceous and some of them a not facially attractive either, yet Asia remain the most populated continent. Now let's bring it down to Africa , countries like Mali, Uganda , Kenya etc lack good looking people yet Africa remains the second most populated. There is more to Man-Woman attractions than the waist, boobs and bum thing.
No I don't think a woman's sexual market is directly proportional to her feminine features.

Now I see where you are coming from.

Perhaps, physical appearance for women is a vital component in the art of attraction. Everything you describe is going farther than my point. And true, women are the gender that holds the key to sex, men just accept what we are giving lol, chai, I don die grin

But again, a man can by-pass those rules if he is highly valued. For sure men in the calibre of don jazzy select who they have sex with, and customarily reject women infinitely.

Furthermore, a woman's card to determine who get sex or not dwindles as she ages. Her reign starts from 16 and 35 max, then, the pool of men struggling to be with her diminishes and it becomes the opposite, that she actually pays for the sex, we call them sugar mama grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

i know that, but i also know you know 'em "seduction tricks" cos according to you, you dont have them................................and obviously, one cant claim to not have what one knows nothing about

The thing is i have cause to believe i'm being seduced by a really really really distant relative (and by that i mean we have very little tying us as relatives cos the last blood tie btw she and i died a while back) but i also think i might be imagining things.......................

I dont want to jump into conclusions and now that i know there are indeed "seduction tricks", i could easily tell if my hunch is right or i'm just being paranoid

help me pls st maria...............help
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

help me pls st maria...............help me!! cry
Ermmm bro, calm down....
Seduction comes in various forms, it isnt akin to sex alone, it depends on the motives of the seductress. A marketer can seduce you to buy his product, while a lady can seduce you to do her wish without getting intimate. But since you have specific about your case, I will trim down my explanation to suite you, I must warn you though I can only help you with what I have seen in movies , read in books but not on a first hand experience. At least not as a seductress smiley

1)Does she try to get you two to be alone

2)Has she ever requested for personal gifts like lingerie from you?

Has she ever gotten you one?

How frequently and intimate does she touch you when having conversations?

Is she fond of turning non sexual discussions to erotic topics.

What pet names does she call you?

And finally has she ever tried sharing a bed with you?

I await your reply smiley
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 04, 2018
pansophist:

Now I see where you are coming from.

Perhaps, physical appearance for women is a vital component in the art of attraction. Everything you describe is going farther than my point. And true, women are the gender that holds the key to sex, men just accept what we are giving lol, chai, I don die grin

But again, a man can by-pass those rules if he is highly valued. For sure men in the calibre of don jazzy select who they have sex with, and customarily reject women infinitely.

Furthermore, a woman's card to determine who get sex or not dwindles as she ages. Her reign starts from 16 and 35 max, then, the pool of men struggling to be with her diminishes and it becomes the opposite, that she actually pays for the sex, we call them sugar mama grin
Never die ooo, cheesy

True a man tends to be exposed to more variables as he climbs higher in socialeconomic status but still his demands are met by women who thinks he deserves them.Some women still say no to the rich.

35? cheesy Are you kidding me? In this 21st century? common! Some 50 even look 30 but how would you know if they don't tell? cheesy. BTW Sugar mummy are like sugar daddies, they both want younger ones because they are tired of their old selves tongue
Re: Which One Are You? by N0favors: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2018
samysmoothfresh:

holy fucck!!!..........................which is you and which is sa.ff?
Your obsession with that girl is disgusting.

Get a life mate
Re: Which One Are You? by samysmoothfresh: 1:12am On Sep 04, 2018
N0favors:
Your obsession with that girl is disgusting.

Get a life mate

nigga it's either you lost touch with reality and is prolly imagining things or you're some ignorant fool who prolly takes life way too serious...................i sincerely hope for your sake it aint both

anyways, whichever it is mate, i suggest you go check the meaning of obsession online or in some dictionary and get back to me cos if i should go by your definition of obsession, i could safely say you mate are obsessed with killa.beauty which tbh i dont give a fvck about undecided

meanwhile did "that girl", saff, put you up to this or you're just being an ignorant fool who finds minding his fvcking business an herculean task?
Re: Which One Are You? by samysmoothfresh: 1:56am On Sep 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Ermmm bro, calm down....
Seduction comes in various forms, it isnt akin to sex alone, it depends on the motives of the seductress. A marketer can seduce you to buy his product, while a lady can seduce you to do her wish without getting intimate. But since you have specific about your case, I will trim down my explanation to suite you, I must warn you though I can only help you with what I have seen in movies , read in books but not on a first hand experience. At least not as a seductress smiley

1)Does she try to get you two to be alone

2)Has she ever requested for personal gifts like lingerie from you?

Has she ever gotten you one?

How frequently and intimate does she touch you when having conversations?

Is she fond of turning non sexual discussions to erotic topics.

What pet names does she call you?

And finally has she ever tried sharing a bed with you?

I await your reply smiley

i find that @embolden hard to believe

anyways back to solving "my case" (funny how you call it a "case" like it's come business ish or like you've been presiding over situations like this for a pretty long while cheesy )

1) yep.............a couple of times but nothing extraordinary or suspicious happens though

2) no........she wouldnt dare, heck no lady would even dare :-/

3) not sure if men "lingerie" include singlets but yea, she got me a singlet sometime last year and it wasnt even my birthday.................she called it a random gift

4) tbh, i dont keep count nor even take notice of how intimate it is..............i guess i took it we're family and family touch right?..........i'm pretty certain it happens alot though.
There was this one time she placed her hands on my chest and kept rubbing them but i didnt read any meaning to it cos my kid sis do that most times

5) now this is where the "cause" i told you about sprouts from....................shes always talking sex, relationship and erotica with me especially when we chat................and its not like we're that close o.
If we were, i'd have taken it as she confiding in me cos of our friendship and closeness but no, we aint that close.

6) no pet name..................she calls me what every other person call me (samuel, sam, sammy, S.J.O, or samyrich)

7) i think i should have started with this; a little background info.....................i'm a student in my finals, shes 21 and a 300l student in the same school...............i stay off campus while she stays in school but most often than not, she comes over with the excuse that she hates 'em hostels in school..............
We sleep on my bed and i swear, nothing happens or has ever happened.

Mind you, she's very pretty and shes got chubby cheeks too ( unfortnately for me, since i'm a cheek man lipsrsealed )

so tell me pls, having been a seductee before (you cant deny this.......the last sentence in your first paragraph gives you away) and from the experiences you've seen in movies and read in stories, do you think she's seducing me or it's silly me just having weird thoughts? sad
Re: Which One Are You? by wealthyoptimist(m): 2:58am On Sep 04, 2018
who be all these nairalanders wey dey type long long comments, please try make your comments brief so we can goan do better things.

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by N0favors: 8:08am On Sep 04, 2018
[s]
samysmoothfresh:

nigga it's either you lost touch with reality and is prolly imagining things or you're some ignorant fool who prolly takes life way too serious...................i sincerely hope for your sake it aint both

anyways, whichever it is mate, i suggest you go check the meaning of obsession online or in some dictionary and get back to me cos if i should go by your definition of obsession, i could safely say you mate are obsessed with killa.beauty which tbh i dont give a fvck about undecided

meanwhile did "that girl", saff, put you up to this or you're just being an ignorant fool who finds minding his fvcking business an herculean task?
[/s]

Says the obsessed little dot boy who’s been drooling over lap pic. I must have really hit a nerve

Get over your obsession little dot boy

Re: Which One Are You? by finest0007(m): 8:49am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol. Shouldn't there be space for "face men" too? Can't underestimate that one.

I think 90% of us are on one team. The A team.
Re: Which One Are You? by samysmoothfresh: 8:49am On Sep 04, 2018
N0favors:
[s][/s]

Says the obsessed little dot boy who’s been drooling over lap pic. I must have really hit a nerve

Get over your obsession little dot boy

ah i knew you were some dumb kid and this @striking out words just proves it...............

A little piece of advice kid, learn to not take life way to serious especially when that "life" is the internet and most importantly, learn to mind your fvcking business always

have a nice day while i go stare at saff's hot thighs on my bed side table.....................i had the pic framed grin
Re: Which One Are You? by pansophist(m): 10:27am On Sep 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Never die ooo, cheesy

True a man tends to be exposed to more variables as he climbs higher in socialeconomic status but still his demands are met by women who thinks he deserves them.Some women still say no to the rich.

35? cheesy Are you kidding me? In this 21st century? common! Some 50 even look 30 but how would you know if they don't tell? cheesy. BTW Sugar mummy are like sugar daddies, they both want younger ones because they are tired of their old selves tongue

She can think he deserves them, but again, it takes two to play. To win in such a situation, he does not have to play at all. Make them carry their entitlement go heaven lol.

I am yet to meet a woman that is 50, lied about it and I didn't know. lol. If I look deep into her eyes, examine her physiognomy, her posture from different angle and voice, it isn't hard to tell what her age bracket is. She could perhaps lie within the 5-year gap maximum, but not 20 years lol.

This girl no know me sha grin

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 4:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
So what she looks like does matter.....and considering how many women die trying to get a visible behind via surgery or using avian antibiotics (namely the stuff used to fatten chickens quickly) in order to get curves .
Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
finest0007:
Lol. Shouldn't there be space for "face men" too? Can't underestimate that one.

I think 90% of us are on one team. The A team.
And if she is facing the other way .....if the face is on point what about the rest of the person?

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
An arse man
A leg man or a man that prefers an ample bosom?
As much one might want to argue that physical attributes do not matter what catches your eye first?
I remember the first time i saw that äss on u & what i told u (if that was really u) .
I love the booty before any other thing tho cheesy
#ThickAssGang
Re: Which One Are You? by 2buffagain(m): 6:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
MissRaine69:
An arse man
A leg man or a man that prefers an ample bosom?
As much one might want to argue that physical attributes do not matter what catches your eye first?

Which one do you have? cheesy
Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
2buffagain:

Which one do you have? cheesy
All of the above ....
Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 7:07pm On Sep 04, 2018
dairykidd:

I remember the first time i saw that äss on u & what i told u (if that was really u) .
I love the booty before any other thing tho cheesy
#ThickAssGang
Women are dying for that booty

1 Like

Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2018
MissRaine69:

Women are dying for that booty
grin
Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 5:40am On Sep 05, 2018
dairykidd:

grin
I meant that literary .....women die after injecting industrial silicone into their behinds ..or die as a result of sepsis
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 8:05am On Sep 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

I meant that literary .....women die after injecting industrial silicone into their behinds ..or die as a result of sepsis
Yeah but i am all for the natural one & i heard there are also real workouts women can do to achieve that... But u know we always love the short cuts
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
That isn't totally true, Yes men tend to desire a curvy woman over the figure one type but the truth is an Hot man has no taste. grin . There is a difference between desire and need. When a man wants his needs satisfied, he goes for what is available.
Wrong
Re: Which One Are You? by AyamStarch: 8:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Ass and ass, Martha Ankomah's standard
Re: Which One Are You? by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 05, 2018
MariaLavina:
So a woman ugly or not will get a regular sex if she wants it.

This is totally false. Sexual attraction equates more sexual advances & may or may not determine the level of her sexual activities. I used "may" because for a woman or even a man certain factors like religion, law, morality & environmental factors play a huge role on our sexual behaviour. But what u have wrong is
1. When a man wants his needs satisfied he goes for whats available - this is totally wrong. Yes we have raging hormones that are very difficult to control at times but over the years men have been thought to take charge of our senses and put our desires in check.. You are a woman u don't know what its like being a man so don't say we go for what is available "because we want our needs met" Only goats fall into that category & its why u hear so much scandal daily like rape, incest & sodomy. Please change that thinking of urs i beg u. No sane man will fûck a woman he is not at least sexually attracted to.. How the hell can the pipe even stay erect in the first place. For your theory to be true means those men are wired wrong hence they're mentally unstable & can even get aroused by a she goat or a female cow or dog.. We hear stories like that on NL so we know they exist but they are not normal men like me & the rest who are moved by what attracts us. For me its a fine face & thick thighs/ ass, for another it might be hair, another might be eyes or lips or face, big boobs, legs, etc.
Re: Which One Are You? by wealthyoptimist(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lol.

Endtime ass
Re: Which One Are You? by MissRaine69(f): 9:25am On Sep 05, 2018
dairykidd:

Yeah but i am all for the natural one & i heard there are also real workouts women can do to achieve that... But u know we always love the short cuts
If you were not blessed with those genes and the muscle and bone structure to support that
It’s not going to happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Private Jet For Sale Slightly Negotiable / One Word For This Guy? / Family Who Rejected A Man’s Marriage Proposal Makes U Turn After ……

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.