Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) (30765 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Meets With President Xi Jinping (Photos) / Buhari Greets President Xi Jinping Of China / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Moorish: 4:05am On Sep 04, 2018
I see condescendence from China’s president towards our president

Because our elders in power are too ego-istic, selfish, self serving and most importantly very ignorant of the geniuses in Nigerian society who can propel the nation higher than all the pink people’s nations
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by sexyanyabubakar(f): 4:12am On Sep 04, 2018
toluxa1:
The only difference between this APC government and Yahoo boys is just Laptop

Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Nwaoma14(f): 5:01am On Sep 04, 2018
Sitting to feed ur empty brain sad
adecz:
undecided undecided

This man prefers to be travelling
upandan instead of sitting at home
to address the multiple problems confronting
his citizens.

You can ran from the problems,
but you can't hide.

2019 will tell.

sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Nobody: 5:05am On Sep 04, 2018
The only thing cool about him is just he's got height.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by dahmie2013: 5:11am On Sep 04, 2018
China hates corruptn, dey even kill 4 dat & dat is why dey have decided 2 associate with a President dat sees stealing as corruptn.

Integrity will take u 2 places u never imagined in ur life. I have learnt a lot 4rm our President, patience is a virtue. A man dat lost d electn 2ce & see him 2day, he has met with great minds, 4rm President 2 President despite his limitatns.

Well done Mr President!
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Nobody: 5:15am On Sep 04, 2018
IF THEY DO, LIFELESS DOES NOT HAVE A CHANCE
NairaEffect:
These two must not just fight Chinese...

Just saying grin
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by wizod(m): 5:16am On Sep 04, 2018
DrRasheed:
Two great leaders...
pmb Nigeria owe u.
yes oooo. We owe him disgrace
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by contigiency(m): 5:17am On Sep 04, 2018
Dreyl:
I see a lifeless man and a strong kungfu man. cheesy

Ewu, you did not see anything. Does a blind man see? Else you do not understand the grammer you picked up from stupid Trump. because If you do, you would know that a lifeless person means a dead person and as such, doesn't move, let alone traveling to attend meeting.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 5:31am On Sep 04, 2018
DrRasheed:
Two great leaders...

pmb Nigeria owe u.

You clearly don't know the meaning of great
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Tijay90(m): 5:34am On Sep 04, 2018
China...buying Africa, bit by bit.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Donpenny(m): 6:18am On Sep 04, 2018
To be sincere that baba look sick and unhealthy and it is obviously affecting his self esteem and his look. If u observe the the hand shake with China president he seem to be struggling to maintain his balance and eye contact with the Chinese President while his counterpart look cool and relax. Prejudice apart.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Kaiser94(m): 6:52am On Sep 04, 2018
ritylove:
How malnourished our president looks compared to China's president now I know why Trump said that...
I don't think your brows agree with you tho
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by internet: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2018
DrRasheed:
Two great leaders...

pmb Nigeria owe u.
What is wrong with this one? U need some sense. Who is a leader? Do u know who a leader is? How will u call a lifeless, clueless, useless, most foolish, stupid, illiterate man like buhari a leader. U must be high on weed, tramadol or one of those nonsense some of u normally take. Pls drink garri with coconut water so u can regain ur senses. Lifeless supporter.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 7:27am On Sep 04, 2018
ritylove:
How malnourished our president looks compared to China's president now I know why Trump said that...
... Buhari really Needs Food and Sense
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 04, 2018
frankdoz22:
Trump called him lifeless; xi jinping called him dullard !!!!!

It seems you & your people have no reasonable activity than propaganda. This lifeless propaganda ought to have stopped by now.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Guide777(m): 7:43am On Sep 04, 2018
handsomeyinka:
How I wish the Chinese can upgrade buhari to a China version,it might help our economy.
Are you talking of upgrade to v2.0 ? I am saying because the OS has been chinko all this while.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by magzey: 8:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Great leaders I hail thee.

Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by holuphisayor(m): 8:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Please borrow Buhari small sense na grin
He's always thinking about cattle ranches here in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by mashnino(m): 9:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Uglymugg:

Can you tell me what kind of policies he will put on place that will cause people to leave?

First of, the way he will handle corruption cases will be guilty until proven innocent

Remember, china's type of democracy is different..

The best way to think of the Chinese government is that there are two governments: an internal government which is led by the Central Committee of the Chinese Communist Party where the real policy decisions are made, and an external government, which the people and westerners see as being led by the State Council and the different central government ministries.

If you bring this kind of govt to Nigeria, we will fight for 50 years first because we are too sentimental of religion and tribe not about patriotism..

Xi Jinping will probably bring progress but alot of people will die(because of useless tribal and religious wars) before anything meaningful can start coming out of it

I love the chinese form of govt, the fact that the central govt has a grip on everything concerning the country.
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by adecz: 9:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Nwaoma14:
Sitting to feed ur empty brain sad

Igbo alert!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 9:38am On Sep 04, 2018
meethng between the lifely and the lifeless. the difference is clear
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Nwaoma14(f): 11:43am On Sep 04, 2018
Go sleep
adecz:

Igbo alert!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by frankdoz22: 11:44am On Sep 04, 2018
I hope Mr lifeless don't start telling Xi Jumping that daura cattle are better than that of Chinese!
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Guide777:

Are you talking of upgrade to v2.0 ? I am saying because the OS has been chinko all this while.
lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by ritylove(f): 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2018
Kaiser94:

I don't think your brows agree with you tho
lol i can carve yours too if you want
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Kaiser94(m): 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2018
ritylove:
lol i can carve yours too if you want
Oya come nd carve it... I'm waiting
Re: Buhari Meets Chinese President, Xi Jinping (Photo) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
dbos11:
See as baba hand they shake grin

Rat eat your mouth! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / Freed Dapchi Schoolgirl Speaks: How We Were Kidnapped, Treated / Nigerians Demand Arrest Of Agbazuere, Sacked Abia COS. Police Keep Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.