Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Help: Breaking Up A Distance Relationship -- Peacefully - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: Breaking Up A Distance Relationship -- Peacefully (1803 Views)

Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? / This Hot Lady Is Seriously In Search Of A Man For Long-distance Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: Breaking Up A Distance Relationship -- Peacefully by AntiIncognito: 1:10am On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
You don't want a future with her? Why? If I may ask.

Is another lady pregnant for you?

I'm a lady BTW, not brother. grin

Lol ok lady...
One major reason is: shes older than I am, and I see somthing wrong with that..

Another thing is, the distance is eating into my fidelity, i'd rather quit a relationship than lie and cheat..
Re: Help: Breaking Up A Distance Relationship -- Peacefully by ndindiatu: 1:39am On Sep 09, 2018
nanauju:

Cheating on him? No mention of any ex on this thread. I think you should read again
So funny how young boys these days give advice. No morals. I weep for our girls these days when men have zero feelings . They can't even read ,can't even understand the write up. At same time advising someone to thrash the poor soul. Spits on these young guys. Happiness is far from u guys

1 Like

Re: Help: Breaking Up A Distance Relationship -- Peacefully by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 09, 2018
AntiIncognito:

Lol ok lady...
One major reason is: shes older than I am, and I see somthing wrong with that..

Another thing is, the distance is eating into my fidelity, i'd rather quit a relationship than lie and cheat..
You should have thought of her age before you got serious.

Well, since you feel that way you may go on with your decision. Point is no matter how much you try, you will hurt her. Break the news to her already. Its better now than later.
Re: Help: Breaking Up A Distance Relationship -- Peacefully by AntiIncognito: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2018
MariaLavina:
You should have thought of her age before you got serious.

Well, since you feel that way you may go on with your decision. Point is no matter how much you try, you will hurt her. Break the news to her already. Its better now than later.

U know no one issues a questionaire to a partner before falling in love..

Thanks for ur concern, am gonna find a way to break the bad news to her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Man Caught Together With His Boss / Not In Love With The Chubby Guy Again / Is It True That Kunu Drink Boost Sperm Count

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.