Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man (1433 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) / How Guys Act When They Want To Have Sex With A Lady (Funny Memes) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by Optionally(f): 12:15am On Sep 04, 2018
Please I'm asking for my younger sister.
She has a boyfriend that has temper so she's trying to know the best time to lay him?
Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by Flamezzz: 12:18am On Sep 04, 2018
Optionally:
She has a boyfriend that has temper so she's trying to know the best time to lay him?
Are you your younger sis?
Is she you?
Is you she?
She is you?
Is the fucckk yours?
She go borrow pussy from you?
Is her bf you?
Are you her boyfriend?

Oya...

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by milemimi93(m): 1:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Optionally:

Tell your younger sis to visit www.nairaland.com, click on join nairaland, open and acct then ask her question.

You are not her mouth piece.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by VenusEAGLE: 1:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Optionally:
if she wants to enjoy the sex... Let him hit it hard with the anger. grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by Alejoc(m): 1:38am On Sep 04, 2018
Anytime and everytime..... Adequate pre-intimacy is essential!
Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by troublemakea(m): 2:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Optionally:

Both the younger sister and the foolish one who dont have work to do but upload on Nairaland fr the rubbish junior sister are both stupid.

thanks

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 2:32am On Sep 04, 2018
Optionally:
I thought your boy friend is the one with anger issues undecided it's seem like you are a troll
Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by femi4: 6:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Optionally:
you like sex too much
Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 04, 2018
a boyfriend with a temper.is that one a boyfriend.

an arrogant girlfriend.is that one a girlfriend

shithole country

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A Man by Optionally(f): 3:49pm On Sep 04, 2018
Optionally:

(1) (Reply)

... / Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. / See What Someone Posted On Facebook And The Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.