Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. (1448 Views)

Girlfriend Got Pregnant For Another Person / Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Love Success Story / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 10:12am On Nov 29, 2019
Many times we measure our progress in life with the success of others and this tends to push alot of people into frustration and many end in depression.

That someone is riding in a big car and you are still walking around on foot, jumping buses and okada doesn't make them more successful than you are.

Success is in levels. Dangote and the Otedolas are successful people at their levels and you are also a success at your level. We should never forget the fact that growth is gradual and in different phases. Yes some people have drastic growth which sometimes is an anomaly that needs to be corrected. This is why alot of people act in ways they aren't suppose to act because their growth was drastic.

Never see yourself as a failure from the view of another person's success story.

This is why you need to run away from any relationship where your partner compares you with other people. It will not just drain you but it will destroy you.

A man or woman who doesn't appreciate you at your present level is not worth having a relationship with!

Good morning beautiful people! TGIF!

MJCE

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by mzeefitz(m): 10:13am On Nov 29, 2019
Well said...
Peace be unto you

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 10:14am On Nov 29, 2019
And unto you too
mzeefitz:
Well said...
Peace be unto you
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by Ajoboss(m): 10:14am On Nov 29, 2019
lavylilly:
Many times we measure our progress in life with the success of others and this tends to push alot of people into frustration and many end in depression.

That someone is riding in a big car and you are still walking around on foot, jumping buses and okada doesn't make them more successful than you are.

Success is in levels. Dangote and the Otedolas are successful people at their levels and you are also a success at your level. We should never forget the fact that growth is gradual and in different phases. Yes some people have drastic growth which sometimes is an anomaly that needs to be corrected. This is why alot of people act in ways they aren't suppose to act because their growth was drastic.

Never see yourself as a failure from the view of another person's success story.

This is why you need to run away from any relationship where your partner compares you with other people. It will not just drain you but it will destroy you.

A man or woman who doesn't appreciate you at your present level is not worth having a relationship with!

Good morning beautiful people! TGIF!

MJCE
nice one man
There's always something unique in everyone
Stay hard

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:30am On Nov 29, 2019
GO HARD OR GO HOME

2 Likes

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by elpochas: 4:15am On Mar 09, 2023
lavylilly:
Many ti

MJCE
Hello pls how do I gt ur contacts
u told me to check d lady above me,and I checked and I liked wot I saw.can u drop ur contacts with me lts talk on phone.hope u in pH.Goodmorning.

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
cheesy
elpochas:
Hello pls how do I gt ur contacts,u told me to check d lady above me,and I checked and I liked wot I saw.can u drop ur contacts with me lts talk on phone.hope u in pH.Goodmorning.
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by elpochas: 3:45pm On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 11:47pm On Mar 12, 2023
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by elpochas: 8:50am On Mar 13, 2023
lavylilly:
cool
Drop your contact Lt me give u a call.So dat we can talk well on phone.

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2023
kiss
elpochas:
Drop your contact Lt me give u a call.So dat we can talk well on phone.
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by elpochas: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2023
lavylilly:
kiss
babe na wetin na?u dy find my trouble ooooooooo.

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by elpochas: 10:12am On Mar 23, 2023
lavylilly:
kiss
babe na wetin na?u dy find my trouble ooooooooo.Quote me for dead thread lts rub mind.

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by elpochas: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2023
lavylilly:
kiss
is dat ur contact on ur profile?

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by mysticwarrior(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2023
Impressive.
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by elpochas: 1:54pm On Mar 23, 2023
lavylilly:
kiss
Are u in Ph?
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by Holluwhakemmy(f): 2:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
Thanks. You have liberated some people from depression

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by Kiddogarcia(m): 2:30pm On Mar 23, 2023
Great piece, however it's best to see from others light too

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 9:59am On Mar 24, 2023
wink
Holluwhakemmy:
Thanks. You have liberated some people from depression
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:06pm On Mar 24, 2023
One word too many.. thank you.
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
Kiddogarcia:
Great piece, however it's best to see from others light too

Na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
sure plug gbuogi' dia..

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by kelspinall(m): 10:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
you saved a soul with this...

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 7:06am On Mar 27, 2023
wink
kelspinall:
you saved a soul with this...
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:24am On Mar 27, 2023
2ndchildhood:
sure plug gbuogi' dia..

What warranted this

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

What warranted this
Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:57pm On Apr 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Never See Yourself As A Failure From The View Of Another Person's Success Story. by lavylilly: 4:41pm On Apr 01, 2023

(1) (Reply)

5 Qualities That Will Get You A Lady Faster Than Money. / Can A Responsible Girl Do This In A Serious Relationship? / Hey Guys, Please How Do People Beg Women To Be With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.