Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians (13248 Views)

Tinubu Healthier Than You, Afegbua Tells Pat Utomi / Tinubu Healthier Than Most Youths Complaining About His Health Status- SWAGA / Chris Ngige: Buhari Is Afraid Of Breaching The Constitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Bintuenyo: 9:24am On Sep 04, 2018
Help me tell them, fools.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by okeynelson: 9:25am On Sep 04, 2018
short man devil
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 04, 2018
Please how can I stop getting news about nauseating Nigerian politicians that speak before they reason?

If a frequently sick President is healthier than 80% of the citizens, it simply means he has done badly and his country may soon become a mass graveyard due to sickly citizens. Pray, is it a thing to boast of?

It's a damning scorecard on how badly he has performed.

1 Like

Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by stevecantrell: 9:33am On Sep 04, 2018
Shame on APC....this midget is proud to tell us that ?
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Egabs(m): 9:37am On Sep 04, 2018
goldcoinhub:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has authoritatively mentioned that President Muhammadu Buhari is healthier than most Nigerians and so he is fit to rule the nation.

He said the two indices and experience of the President could not be found on those who were eyeing the presidential seat in the 2019 general elections, The Punch reports.

Ngige who spoke with journalists in Awka, Anambra State, said when Malaysia was in trouble politically and economically, it had to beckon on a 93-year-old, Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad, to lead it as a prime minister.

Reminded that Buhari seemed to be fatigued by age and ailments, Ngige said, “That man (Buhari) you see there is healthier than 80 per cent of Nigerians.

“I’m a medical doctor; I can tell you authoritatively that he is healthier than most people who see his health as an issue.

“He sits for over eight hours during our executive meetings. While some of us would be going for tea break to stretch our legs, Mr President would sit on his seat continuously, drinking only water.

“I can tell you authoritatively as a medical doctor of over three decades standing that Mr President is physically and mentally healthy. He is healthier than 80 per cent of Nigerians.

Speaking on the allegations of marginalisation of the Igbo by the APC government, he said Ndigbo were the architect of their doom.

He asked the Igbo to shun primordial sentiments and expand their political horizons by thinking positively and reaching out.

He said the trouble with the Igbo was that they were always self-effacing.

He said:

“There’s nothing that is being shared by the Buhari government that is not equitably done. Buhari has five flagship projects; Lagos-Ibadan to Ilorin Mambila Power Plants; Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway; Second Niger Bridge and East West roads.

“You can see how it was shared. So, how are you(Igbo) left out, why are you crying marginalisation, why are you crying wolf when there is none and it is this mentality that I’m telling you people that you have to come out from.

“So, all I’m saying in effect is that you (Igbo) must do political engineering; that’s the Igbo of the South-East and the step to take forward is to support a Buhari presidency for 2019/2023 and vote for it with all their strengths. By so doing, they will not be left out in the power-sharing that will come thereafter like was done at this period.”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-is-healthier-than-80-of-nigerians-ngige/

what a comment frm a so call minister well we a watching who is healthier
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by begge: 9:40am On Sep 04, 2018
Lifeless bubu is healthier than you and ur father
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by XaviDayo(m): 9:42am On Sep 04, 2018
Thunder strike you there. May his health be given to you in exchange for yours. Ediooorrrttttttt. Our dollars kept that man alive.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Tonerochido: 9:44am On Sep 04, 2018
including you.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 04, 2018
WHAT A COMMENT. DON'T THESE PEOPLE THINK BEFORE SPEAKING?
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by udemzyudex(m): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2018
I won't take this insult Ngige, he is healthier than your generation.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by sacajawea: 9:52am On Sep 04, 2018
Aufbauh:
This is a good declaration of fitness especially when it's coming from a medical Doctor and not a those beer parlour Journalists.
Ngige is a Medical Dr?
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by CoachOore: 9:56am On Sep 04, 2018
There is an element of truth in what Ngige said. The Igbos have been holding the ideology of segregation which has to change if they actually want to rule this country.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by chernest2002: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2018
Ngige is a malabu not a medical doctor, pmb have his doctor in uk and this masquerade ngige is here quoting his health. Greedy minister of labour.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by johnwell(m): 10:16am On Sep 04, 2018
Ngige again?
The white beard senseless he goat
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Lovetoglory(m): 10:25am On Sep 04, 2018
Cantonese:
If a man of 75 is healthier than 80% of a population of 200 million people then it is a clear sign of how far backwardly APC has set tgis country. In the poverty index Nigeria ranks among the poorest, a feat this country achieved under this present Apc government. The president who promised to stop medical tourism but has created an all time record as the one to have spent close to one year of his presidency visiting hospitals abroad. These Apc people just open their mouths satanically confident and say whatever foolish thing they want. They should bow their faces in shame. How can the president be heslthier than the youths and children? How many of his age mates is he older than? If not for his position as the president would he have been able to get the medical attention he receives today? Mr. Ngige I believe the man is healthier than 80% of you and your group only. Our PVCs are ready to vote you and your satanic powers forever in this country. And I say no more to mediocres like you who feed fat on the sufferings and sorrows of the people you bewitch daily. As a medical doctor why don't you leave politics where you get free money and make the best name in your medical practice?
I sincerely think you are blind to the truth sir. How do you truly measure poverty index of a country whose major wealth is being targeted by the same white people that claimed we are poor. from the same poorest country, we have the richest man in Africa, from the same poorest country, we have the richest pastors in the world, from the same poorest country, we have the richest and most influencial men in the world - taken the likes of Otedola, Dangote, Mike of glow, rich politicians, architect, doctors, lawyers, all too numerous to mention. The same people who claim that Nigeria is poor are the same people clamouring for investment in Nigeria. Let Nigeria come out today and tell them that they don't want their industries again in the country, they will come out begging - yet Nigeria is poor. always do a proper analysis before believing evrything you see or hear. csossoConclusively, Nigeria is not really as poor as people project it to be. under Jonathan, the country rose and became the best economy in Africa, but this was not reflected on the lives of the people - an you were one of those who criticised the govmt at that time.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by spinzagom(m): 10:30am On Sep 04, 2018
Lol! The percentage of youths that are healthy in Nigeria is above 50 percent and we all know that the older you get the more you deteriorates health wise
Whence you can not compare a me 10years back with a me now, fact#
So to say an 80year old man is healthier than 80percecent of Nigerians is completely false. Can only wonder how a so called Doctor that should know better will come up with such a statement. Pathetic already!
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Anonymous11: 10:41am On Sep 04, 2018
Simply present his medical record, so that we can judge for ourselves.

Contrary to the fact on the ground, which is within three years of his tenure he has visited the hospital for treatment all over the place and abroad more than an average Nigerian of his age group...

Then we demand to see his medical record.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Sirprof(m): 10:58am On Sep 04, 2018
Aufbauh:

I should be asking you this, cuz it seems now that those who have no knowledge about medicine are now more sensible to know more about medical certification than a Medical Doctor of over 3 decades.

Common sense is not common!

Will you allow Ngige to perform a surgical operation on you despite his supposedly medical experience spanning over 3 decades?

Common sense is not gullibility!
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Bluntguy: 11:13am On Sep 04, 2018
Then 80p percent of Nigerians are dying very soon.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by westend006: 11:14am On Sep 04, 2018
i dont even know him......
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by HealthyLivingNG: 11:18am On Sep 04, 2018
Why not? Why won't he? If most Nigerians have access to the healthcare he gets, most Nigerians would be 100% healthy. Some politicians talking without thinking
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by k2kay(m): 11:20am On Sep 04, 2018
Am not surprised coming from a government known for scoring own goals
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by mbos: 11:30am On Sep 04, 2018
jaiykem:
I know Buhari is healthy than you Ngige,
your family and his cabinet mem

bers.

financially healthier not physically lifelessness
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Megaideas(f): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2018
LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MR. NGIGE! HE IS RETIRED AND SHOULD GO AND REST. AGE IS AGAINST HIM. YOU POLITICIANS SHOULD LEARN TO TELL THE TRUTH FOR ONCE.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:09pm On Sep 04, 2018
I thought the said people who went to medical school are more intelligent than they average person.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by foreshore(m): 12:28pm On Sep 04, 2018
goldcoinhub:
The Minister of Labour and Employment, Dr Chris Ngige, has authoritatively mentioned that President Muhammadu Buhari is healthier than most Nigerians and so he is fit to rule the nation.

He said the two indices and experience of the President could not be found on those who were eyeing the presidential seat in the 2019 general elections, The Punch reports.

Ngige who spoke with journalists in Awka, Anambra State, said when Malaysia was in trouble politically and economically, it had to beckon on a 93-year-old, Dr Mahathir bin Mohamad, to lead it as a prime minister.

Reminded that Buhari seemed to be fatigued by age and ailments, Ngige said, “That man (Buhari) you see there is healthier than 80 per cent of Nigerians.

“I’m a medical doctor; I can tell you authoritatively that he is healthier than most people who see his health as an issue.

“He sits for over eight hours during our executive meetings. While some of us would be going for tea break to stretch our legs, Mr President would sit on his seat continuously, drinking only water.

“I can tell you authoritatively as a medical doctor of over three decades standing that Mr President is physically and mentally healthy. He is healthier than 80 per cent of Nigerians.

Speaking on the allegations of marginalisation of the Igbo by the APC government, he said Ndigbo were the architect of their doom.

He asked the Igbo to shun primordial sentiments and expand their political horizons by thinking positively and reaching out.

He said the trouble with the Igbo was that they were always self-effacing.

He said:

“There’s nothing that is being shared by the Buhari government that is not equitably done. Buhari has five flagship projects; Lagos-Ibadan to Ilorin Mambila Power Plants; Abuja-Kaduna-Kano Highway; Second Niger Bridge and East West roads.

“You can see how it was shared. So, how are you(Igbo) left out, why are you crying marginalisation, why are you crying wolf when there is none and it is this mentality that I’m telling you people that you have to come out from.

“So, all I’m saying in effect is that you (Igbo) must do political engineering; that’s the Igbo of the South-East and the step to take forward is to support a Buhari presidency for 2019/2023 and vote for it with all their strengths. By so doing, they will not be left out in the power-sharing that will come thereafter like was done at this period.”

https://lailasnews.com/buhari-is-healthier-than-80-of-nigerians-ngige/

Maybe he is healthier than Ngige himself, but not me!!!
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by thugmansion(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2018
Nigerians are starving to death and you expect them to be healthy? Please don't remind us that we are f**ked. We know already.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by mide419: 12:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
kotv:

That's what happens when you're a dwarf. Please ignore him. He's just a fool.

The guy is a fal'cow'
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Awoo88: 12:59pm On Sep 04, 2018
Ngige wendon drink his brain join stout
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by blustone(m): 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2018
Highly insulting.
These pple lack sensibility.
After impoverishing d pple the guy has d audacity to make a comment like this.
So sad.
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by Sleekfingers: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2018
I quite agree with ngige. But I am among the remaining 20%.

Now all these fools feel insulted. When buhari went to London for treatment. All these fools are wishing him dead. But didn't die. Alot of these fools have died. And they are still dying.

I am talking to some particular regions .
Re: Ngige: Buhari Is Healthier Than 80% Of Nigerians by KingRagnar: 1:45pm On Sep 04, 2018
This maybe Ngige toothing PMB's horns too much but I believe PMB is fit and healthy enough to lead to this nation........again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

In Defense Of Abba Kyari By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / APC Supporters At Gombe APC Campaign Flag Off / Petrol Importers, Power Firms Behind Anti-akpabio Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.